PDA

View Full Version : DON'T MESS WITH US!

Angelus
08-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Alright, kind of a foreboding title, but such is life. We're getting complaints. People no longer think this is a good place to discuss the Esks, or football in general. There's way too much negativity, name calling, fighting, etc. Opinions are one thing, we can't restrict that. What we can do, is stop the pissing matches and personal attacks.

Therefore, any personal attack or name calling will not be tolerated! The mods have been instructed to hand out an automatic 1 day ban for anyone breaking this rule. This will be your only warning. If you are banned, suck it up, cool down, and come back 24 hours later. Your crying will not sway our decision.

Also, there have been complaints about the rep system. It is being seriously abused. There are some members here who continually neg rep another member for no other reason other than to be a total prick. Then there are those who play by the "you rep me, I'll rep you back" philosophy. Botom line, it has become a joke. The rep system has been turned off until such a time that I can figure out a way to fix the problems associated with it.

Thank you for your attention.