PDA

View Full Version : Datsyuk Signed... $45,000,000 over 7

PDO
04-06-2007, 12:01 PM
:rofl:

For a guy with a heart the size of Jason Bonsignore's, has been constantly criticized of only playing for his next pay day and has a total of 3 goals in 42 playoff games.

:rofl:

04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
:eek:

Sgt. Nuke
04-06-2007, 03:01 PM
I LOVE stories like this.

Nanookster
04-06-2007, 05:51 PM
:eek:

In other news Ryan Smyth was seen foaming at the mouth.

:thumdn:

We created a salary cap but we didn't get rid of salary stupidity.

Nanookster
04-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Anyone think we got a bargain on Hemsky now?

Sgt. Nuke
04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Yup. But I thought that when we signed him initially.

Contrary to the majority of this board...I think the Oilers will sign a few bigger name players this next year, do quite well next year, and continue being a sustainable, well-supported franchise in a market that is smaller and has less corporate support than most.

Beerfish
04-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Yup. But I thought that when we signed him initially.

Contrary to the majority of this board...I think the Oilers will sign a few bigger name players this next year, do quite well next year, and continue being a sustainable, well-supported franchise in a market that is smaller and has less corporate support than most.
I partly agree with your post. They will probably hve to trade for any bigger name players but perhaps they might find a way to sign one. 'Do quite well.' What is your definition on this one?

Continue to be sustainable and well supported, we need to aspirte to more than that. I don't know about the having less corporate support than most bit.

Sgt. Nuke
04-07-2007, 10:03 AM
I partly agree with your post. They will probably hve to trade for any bigger name players but perhaps they might find a way to sign one. 'Do quite well.' What is your definition on this one?

Continue to be sustainable and well supported, we need to aspirte to more than that. I don't know about the having less corporate support than most bit.

I'm talking about next year. We may not win it next year, but I believe we'll compete, all the while staying sustainable, unlike Calgary who is screwed in a year or two.

Of course we aspire to be more then that. But there's 30 teams in the NHL, all trying to win the same cup.

And of course they have less corporate support. They are less corporations in Edmonton then in Torgarycouver. Go to a Flames game sometime. The whole lower bowl is practically suits.

Nanookster
04-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Go to a Flames game sometime. The whole lower bowl is practically suits.

That's why the place is so flipping quiet.

stamphater
04-07-2007, 10:52 AM
You know, I think Ken Holland may be the most overrated GM in the league. People fall at his feet with praise and I...just don't get it.