PDA

View Full Version : Audacious Marketing...

TurfToe
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
(NUDITY WARNING)

Now this is likely the most audacious, and brilliantly devised, marketing campaign I've come across.

(trust those cheeky brits!)

http://nothing-to-hide.co.uk/

And on their web site they provide links to distribute their ad and to embed it. This is going to become the 'standard' for viral marketing campaigns.

http://www.elave.ie/nothing-to-hide/

eskimoses
05-18-2007, 02:49 PM
OH MAN... I wanna be a marketing guy!!!!

Opus
05-18-2007, 02:51 PM
^^ :nws:

esks4life
05-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Seeing this made me actually check out the link. :lol:

TurfToe
05-18-2007, 03:33 PM

Funny thing is, it's totally acceptable to watch that here in a MarketingCommunications agency! We've all been looking at it - guys and girls alike. And there's even been some legit business related discussion.

In this industry it's important not to be 'weiners' and keep a'breast' of the what's going on in the industry because you never know where you can 'snatch' and idea otherwise you might get left 'behind'! :cool:

Opus
05-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Funny thing is, it's totally acceptable to watch that here in a MarketingCommunications agency! We've all been looking at it - guys and girls alike. And there's even been some legit business related discussion.

In this industry it's important not to be 'weiners' and keep a'breast' of the what's going on in the industry because you never know where you can 'snatch' and idea otherwise you might get left 'behind'! :cool:perhaps in your orifice it is completely assepticle. Butt here you should know that 1 in the hand is worth 3 in the bush. That means one little label can keep some poor guy from clicking on something that might put them in a sticky gooey mess.....

gizmo fan 2
05-19-2007, 12:11 AM
:lol: Absolutely genius. :thup:

Yet another reason why I went into Marketing instead of Finance or HR. :D

PDO
05-19-2007, 12:18 AM
perhaps in your orifice it is completely assepticle. Butt here you should know that 1 in the hand is worth 3 in the bush. That means one little label can keep some poor guy from clicking on something that might put them in a sticky gooey mess.....

That shouldn't happen so easily any more there Opus. :D

BaronAmongYou
05-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Just for the record I wholly endorse the use of naked women to sell any product.

Though, the Asian girl playing with the test tube was gratuitous even for me.

PDO
05-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Though, the Asian girl playing with the test tube was gratuitous even for me.

I thought it was fine, I just wished she had a nicer looking rack ;)

BaronAmongYou
05-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah, she kind of had that whole pancake thing going on.