PDA

View Full Version : Kid's corner

IMSAYIN
03-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Have you considered a kind of Cyber Knothole Gang area for the young fans that may be surfin the site ? Of course something like this would be down the road a ways, but it's something to mull over.

P lgr, υ tll υκ
2003 GЯΞ P ђmρiή
MTфʧЌMا
ΞFΞ tђέ P 2004
ЇMΔЇИ

MEEZY
03-06-2004, 11:44 PM
IMSAYIN,

Thank you for your suggestion. I don't think that we have a great number of younger viewers and/or members, but I will mention your idea to Angelus and see what we come up with.

Thanks,

FF :blackey:

Angelus
03-07-2004, 12:13 AM
I don't really get it. What would it do or be for?

I'm confused...

IMSAYIN
03-07-2004, 05:13 PM
It would serve as a special place, within the site, for children to visit. You know...kids of some of the members of the site ( my kids love the Esks ). Or even a child that may happen upon the site through a search engine. You could include any CFL/ESKIMO youngster related events, or any news that may be of interest to kids. Maybe a little Q & A section featuring any Eskimos that may want to participate. News of Personal Appearances etc. Most CFL players appreciate the younger fans, and realize that the Knothole Gang Members of today, are the Eskimo Season Ticket Holders of tomorrow. I realize there probably aren't any, or very few children that visit the site right now. As the membership grows, which it is almost certainly going to do. Then you, if you wanted could implement some of the ideas in my suggestion. This is something that probably doesn't warrant any kind of serious thought, for some time. In time though, it could be a really good idea.The only reason I bring this up is because you have already anticipated children seeing this site.

General Discussion/Other Topics

Feel free to discuss any non-sports related issues, but keep the discussion clean, as this forum is open to minors as well.

I don't ever recall seeing anything like this in any sites I've visited. It's just an idea, maybe even a crappy idea. I think it has potential though. I tend to see the big picture. Let's call my idea, the ramblings of a true visionary LOL.

P lgr, υ tll υκ
2003 GЯΞ P ђmρiή
MTфʧЌMا
ΞFΞ tђέ P 2004
ЇMΔЇИ