PDA

View Full Version : New Posts

Party Time
02-29-2008, 08:20 PM
I just noticed the last two days, whenever I click New Posts in the upper right area (Right under where is says "Welcome, Party Time") I always get the "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." message...is it just me or is it happening for others as well??...this also happens when I click New Posts on the Home page as well.

Swivel Hips
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM
I just noticed the last two days, whenever I click New Posts in the upper right area (Right under where is says "Welcome, Party Time") I always get the "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." message...is it just me or is it happening for others as well??...this also happens when I click New Posts on the Home page as well.

It works okay for me.

Cheers,

SH:D

MoneyGuy
02-29-2008, 10:41 PM
It's happened to me frequently for probably over a year. It's unpredictable. Usually I come on and click on it and I get all the new posts. The next time I come on and click on new posts and I get sorry no matches. I reported it a long time ago.

Party Time
03-01-2008, 04:48 PM
hmm seems to be working now...weird....

Sgt. Nuke
03-01-2008, 07:49 PM
If you log on but don't hit "new posts" for a few minutes, the system seems to reset and there are no new posts.