PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Ottawa Eskimos fans

Mudnyereye
07-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Okay. I know this is a lame call for help, but I'm tired of sitting in my living room alone, watching games late at night, or worse yet, having to endure viewing with a throng cheering for a team of "Eastern *******s" (a good ole Alberta term).

Does anyone know of any Eski fans in the Ottawa area that might be in the same boat?

Back when the Renegades were stinking up the league, I met Dale Potter at a game the Eskimos played here, but other than that, I don't know of anyone.

I'm soooo lonely.

GREYx14
07-24-2008, 09:00 AM
When the Oilers played in Ottawa a couple of years ago I remember hearing Mike Comrie being booed loudly every time he touched the puck even though he was playing for the Senators at the time. If some of those Oiler fans are also Esk fans, you're not alone after all.

Solar Max
07-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Okay. I know this is a lame call for help, but I'm tired of sitting in my living room alone, watching games late at night, or worse yet, having to endure viewing with a throng cheering for a team of "Eastern *******s" (a good ole Alberta term).

Does anyone know of any Eski fans in the Ottawa area that might be in the same boat?

Back when the Renegades were stinking up the league, I met Dale Potter at a game the Eskimos played here, but other than that, I don't know of anyone.

I'm soooo lonely.

I could post at renegadenation.ca if you'd like....the guys would know of any Esks fans I would think.

nightfall
07-25-2008, 09:36 AM

You got two right here - my fiancee and I are Eski fans from Edmonton, living in Ottawa now.

Mudnyereye
07-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey Great! What part of the City are you in? I'm actually in Rockland.

nightfall
07-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Hey Great! What part of the City are you in? I'm actually in Rockland.

Centretown... Elgin & Somerset area. Sending you a PM.