PDA

View Full Version : Quoting

Diesel
06-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Am I the only one who finds quoting specific lines in posts to be difficult? I find 13thman's way to be very easy.

Esks4ever
06-28-2004, 02:12 PM
yer not alone.. I don think theres a button like the old system to quoting highlighted text..there should be...

Tojo
06-28-2004, 03:32 PM
yer not alone.. I don think theres a button like the old system to quoting highlighted text..there should be...
I just thought I was too stupid to find it. Glad I wasn't the only one. Sure would be nice if there was one.

Esks4ever
06-28-2004, 03:36 PM
maybe we all are too stupid to find it :) :D :lol: :tongue:

Angelus
06-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Waa waa waa...

Bunch of crybaby's on this website... ;)

Anyway, this feature has now been implemented. Just use the "Quote Selected" button under the quick reply box. It will only work if you use IE...

Esks4ever
06-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Thank you boss :) :lol:

it also leads me to wonder what other goodies are you hiding from us whiners ? ;)

Angelus
06-28-2004, 05:16 PM
Thank you boss :) :lol:

it also leads me to wonder what other goodies are you hiding from us whiners ? ;)
Not a thing.

These boards are all open source. So coding guru's will create mods or hacks to change or update things. What I had to do in this case, was post a message on a support forum asking if anyone had a mod that could do this.

One guy was nice enough to reply. He created the mod and I just had to follow his instructions to implement it.

So anything you guys see that you think could be better, let me know. I can't promise anything, but you never know...

Opus
06-29-2004, 01:38 AM
right on boss hoss :thup: