PDA

View Full Version : Karius on Global

chub
07-28-2004, 11:02 PM
Hey guys in E-town. If you didnt already know, Ive lived in Edmonton the past 5 years...but once again now reside in Regina. Anywhoo the last couple years, last year especially, Kevin Karius on Global has one of the best CFL picks records in all Media over Canada. He was unbelievable...I think he had like 5 wrong picks all year. He destroyed Bryan hall (not a surprise...Brian Hall is a stubborn dufus, and he's by far the worst sports radio personality in Edmonton....Yahoo for The Fan Radio in Edmonton......I miss it...JAson Dreggers show at night was the best).

Anyways...Im curious as to what Karius' record is so far. Anyone been watching Global Sports late night - when Hall is on to do the weekly picks?

Thanks.

Sanchu.

P.S. Ill be in E-Town to visit Muley and the boyz....and be at the Aug. 20th RIders Esks game....cant wait to see CW decked up in Green and White..

Esks4ever
07-28-2004, 11:42 PM
tagged ya :)

Sandy - Edmonton
07-29-2004, 01:06 AM
I haven't watched Global Sports recently, so I don't have any idea what his record is.

He has been the top in Canada though among Media personalities. Had an incredible record for the past two years.

I'll admit I like Bryan Hall - as big of a homer he is (haha, he has picked the Esks to win every single week for the past 3 years). Very much into the community, charity, etc. Is he wrong alot? Yup. He's entertaining though, and that's all I can ask for.

Esks4ever
07-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Watched SportsNight or whatever its called now @ 11:30 and karius is on holidays...

Beerfish
07-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Karius is blowing Hall away once again but that is not that big of an achievemnt.

Angelus
07-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Yeah, Karius is doing well again. Not sure on the exact record though...