PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only Tyson fan?

Sandy - Edmonton
07-30-2004, 01:31 AM
Always liked his style, his talent, his attitude.

He's a changed person nowdays, but I'm still a big fan of him

TSN just played the top 10 Tyson Quotes.....

Number 1 was "I'm the best ever...my style is impegious (sp?). I'm gonna rip his heart out, I'm gonna eat his children!!" :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking of ordering tommorow's match on PPV.

Any other Tyson fans?

Esks4ever
07-30-2004, 08:04 AM
I think he is a good boxer.. and a great example of what can happen to a person with too much money.

Muley69
07-30-2004, 08:14 AM
Tyson is a loon that should have been locked up for good years ago.

Andrew
07-30-2004, 11:27 AM
I like Tyson, your not the only one.

MEEZY
07-30-2004, 11:33 AM
I can't stand him.

Esks996
07-30-2004, 11:38 AM
Tyson is great entertainment, but a nut job at the same time.

Esks4ever
07-30-2004, 03:39 PM
may be a nut job, but he can toss em'

Diesel
07-30-2004, 04:28 PM
Tyson's a POS.

Green Blood
07-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Throw that rapist, woman beating, psychotic headcase into a padded room with a box o' crayons, for life.

It's certainly a better fate, than he's earned ...

Sandy - Edmonton
08-05-2004, 03:48 AM
Some hilarious Tyson quotes

http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/miketysonquotes.html

Here are a few that stand out:

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

After biting Holyfield he said, "This is my career. I have children to raise. I have to retaliate. He butted me. Look at me. My kids will be scared of me."

"I could have knocked him out in the third round but I wanted to do it slowly, so he would remember this night for a long time."

"Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her."

[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

"I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my dick sucked ... It's just what I said before, everybody in this country is a big f**king liar. [The media] tells people ... that this person did this and this person did that and then we find out that were just human and we find out that Michael Jordan cheats on his wife just like everybody else and that we all cheat on our f**king wife in one way or another either emotionally, physically or sexually or one way."

"I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible?"

"I feel like sometimes that I was born, that I'm not meant for this society because everyone here is a f**king hypocrite. Everybody says they believe in God but they don't do God's work. Everybody counteracts what God is really about. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me? I'm a Muslim, but do you think Jesus would love me ... I think Jesus would have a drink with me and discuss ... why you acting like that? Now, he would be cool. He would talk to me. No Christian ever did that and said in the name of Jesus even ... They'd throw me in jail and write bad articles about me and then go to church on Sunday and say Jesus is a wonderful man and he's coming back to save us. But they don't understand that when he comes back, that these crazy greedy capitalistic men are gonna kill him again."

"I can sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating."

Opus
08-05-2004, 08:21 AM
Tyson has always been the POS dumped out by Don King, he was a manufactured champ IMO.....little man who ducked the big talented guys in a corrupt sport. I have always disliked him.

Esks996
08-05-2004, 01:21 PM
may be a nut job, but he can toss em'

Maybe toss his chunks after he was KO'd!

Esks4ever
08-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Saw his sister on tv yesterday.....I thought it was just mike in a wig