PDA

View Full Version : West Ed's new attraction...

Muley69
08-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Buh bye, Howard the Dolphin

Hello Excel Extreme Diving Team.

Replacing the dolphins is a new diving show at West Ed at the (now) diving pool. I was REALLY impressed with the show -- these guys are great -- and the coup de force is a 70 foot dive from the ROOF of West Ed Mall into the 15 foot deep pool!!!!

I truly recommend this show to anyone.

Esks4ever
08-15-2004, 12:00 AM
it was allright of a show... oh and nice use of the !!!!s Muley :lol:

Opus
08-15-2004, 01:11 AM
Sounds cool......

OK, you guys gotta lay up on the whole !!! thing, it was funny for a little while, but don't bring it up every time.

Esks4ever
08-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Sounds cool......

OK, you guys gotta lay up on the whole !!! thing, it was funny for a little while, but don't bring it up every time.

Yes , mother :D

Muley69
08-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Come on, guys. If dropping 70 feet from the roof into a pool that is only 15 deep doesn't warrant exclamation marks, then NOTHING does.

Esks4ever
08-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Come on, guys. If dropping 70 feet from the roof into a pool that is only 15 deep doesn't warrant exclamation marks, then NOTHING does.

Oh it does...i watched him on Friday...there isn't a lot of room for error.. as for the !!!! , I was just joking around :thup:

Nanook
08-15-2004, 04:04 PM
That's cool. I always hated the idea of those dolphins having to live their life in a bathtub.

Sandy - Edmonton
08-17-2004, 04:29 PM
Okay Muley, I was shopping at WEM yesterday and remembered your post...

All I can say is that I don't like watching guys in short underwear.

These guys don't even compare to the Dolphins...

Muley69
08-18-2004, 07:50 AM
These guys don't even compare to the Dolphins...

When did a dolphin ever do a 70 foot drop from the ceiling?? Well....maybe accidently into a can of tuna, but that's a COMPLETELY different set of circumstances.... (as I duck to avoid the heavy objects thrown my way from animal activists).

Meh...I don't know. I just REALLY enjoy diving -- my favorite pool sport by far -- and prolly that's why I really liked it.

Sandy - Edmonton
08-18-2004, 03:41 PM
When did a dolphin ever do a 70 foot drop from the ceiling?? Well....maybe accidently into a can of tuna, but that's a COMPLETELY different set of circumstances.... (as I duck to avoid the heavy objects thrown my way from animal activists).

Meh...I don't know. I just REALLY enjoy diving -- my favorite pool sport by far -- and prolly that's why I really liked it.

Did they actually drop from the ceiling? All I saw for the few minutes I stood there was guys diving off the diving board, no where near the ceiling...

Muley69
08-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Did they actually drop from the ceiling? All I saw for the few minutes I stood there was guys diving off the diving board, no where near the ceiling...

Yes. It is the last jump that they do and it is incredible.