PDA

View Full Version : where do I now find 'rep' listing?

TurfToe
08-03-2010, 09:42 AM
there used to be an easy to access listing of 'rep received' and 'rep given' (would show who gave it/it was given to, as well as any comment made. I'm sure it's here somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

56Parkies
08-03-2010, 09:54 AM
At the very top, click the settings link and then scroll down a bit to see the Rep given

TurfToe
08-03-2010, 10:10 AM
see! I knew it would be easy!
thanks!

Muley69
08-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Any chance the "new posts" link can tell us the number of new posts, like the old one?

Muley69
08-03-2010, 07:49 PM
Also, a lot of the pages appear to be inaccessible...specifically, the blog posts.

Angelus
08-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Any chance the "new posts" link can tell us the number of new posts, like the old one?

Not sure yet.

edit: Unread posts should now appear in top right. As well as any new rep received...

Angelus
08-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Also, a lot of the pages appear to be inaccessible...specifically, the blog posts.

I don't see any blog posts.

Opus
08-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Any chance of getting the navigation tree back on the bottom of the page as well again?

BTW....pretty nice new set-up Boss, will take some getting used to, but looks sharp. :thup:

Angelus
08-04-2010, 08:42 AM
Any chance of getting the navigation tree back on the bottom of the page as well again?

I can try.

They are there now.

Opus
08-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Awesome......:beer:

Opus
08-04-2010, 09:21 AM
One more thing Phil, at the top of the page there are the "community", "forum actions", and "quick links" dropdowns.

When you scroll over them they highlight in the dark green, but the text is not set up to reverse the colours. Might want to go with the yellow on that one with the highlight bubble, the dark green highlight over the black text hides it pretty good.

Angelus
08-04-2010, 09:24 AM
One more thing Phil, at the top of the page there are the "community", "forum actions", and "quick links" dropdowns.

When you scroll over them they highlight in the dark green, but the text is not set up to reverse the colours. Might want to go with the yellow on that one with the highlight bubble, the dark green highlight over the black text hides it pretty good.

I totally agree. However, I have not yet discovered a way to change that...will work on that some more when I get a chance...

MoneyGuy
08-04-2010, 12:25 PM
How come I can't access articles? It tells me I don't have permission.

nafnikufesin
08-04-2010, 01:13 PM
How come I can't access articles? It tells me I don't have permission.

Articles only seem to work if you access them from the home page. If I try and access them from the New Posts page, I get the "You don't have permission" error as well.

Angelus
08-04-2010, 01:16 PM
I will have to look into that...

Muley69
08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Hmmmm. When I click on "new posts" and then click on the button to take me to the new post...I don't ACTUALLY go to the first new post :(

Esks1975
08-04-2010, 10:55 PM
Articles only seem to work if you access them from the home page. If I try and access them from the New Posts page, I get the "You don't have permission" error as well.

If the envelope icon is red I can get into the thread, if the icon is blue I cannot get into the thread from the 'new posts' page.

MoneyGuy
08-08-2010, 06:34 PM
Sometimes I hit New Posts and not all of the threads are there. For example, I just posted in the thread about Fred Stamps' injury and then when I hit New Posts that thread doesn't show up. My post is there and it was posted only about four minutes ago.

Angelus
08-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Sometimes I hit New Posts and not all of the threads are there. For example, I just posted in the thread about Fred Stamps' injury and then when I hit New Posts that thread doesn't show up. My post is there and it was posted only about four minutes ago.

This isn't an error. There is now a much more sophisticated way that "new posts" are handled so that as soon as they are read, they don't show up anymore. If you post something, why should it show up in new posts? You know what you posted, don't you? Why do you need to read it again?

I remember when we switched from phpbb to vbulletin and everyone complained about how the "unread posts" option didn't work that well. And now that it does, more complaining. :p

HFPM
08-09-2010, 09:32 AM
I totally agree. However, I have not yet discovered a way to change that...will work on that some more when I get a chance...

a.popupctrl:hover{
color: #F9F900 !important;
}

This gets the text yellow for when you hover over the head of the pop up menu, but it changes back once you mouse over the pop up part of the menu. No fixes I can think of that aren't Javascript.

Angelus
08-09-2010, 09:40 AM
a.popupctrl:hover{
color: #F9F900 !important;
}

This gets the text yellow for when you hover over the head of the pop up menu, but it changes back once you mouse over the pop up part of the menu. No fixes I can think of that aren't Javascript.

Yeah, I'm trying not to change any of the hard-coding though. I am trying to use vBulletin's styling system to change it...just haven't had time to figure it out yet.