PDA

View Full Version : how come I can't pm anyone

Ray Rules!
08-05-2011, 03:58 PM
tried doing a few different things and says I don't have permission too even as easy as sending a pm. Can anyone help me. Also wondering how you put a profile picture in. This is probably some stupid questions but I cant figure it out. Please Help!!!!!

boydo
08-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Might be because you've only got 3 posts...I don't know. Putting a profile pic...go to "Settings" on the top right hand side. Near the midle of the page that comes up on the left hand side is where it says to "Edit Profile Pic".

huskies_62
08-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Might be because you've only got 3 posts...I don't know. Putting a profile pic...go to "Settings" on the top right hand side. Near the midle of the page that comes up on the left hand side is where it says to "Edit Profile Pic".

tried doing a few different things and says I don't have permission too even as easy as sending a pm. Can anyone help me. Also wondering how you put a profile picture in. This is probably some stupid questions but I cant figure it out. Please Help!!!!!

I wonder if Ray Rules meant your avatar. I just figured out there is a profile pic that doesn't show when make a post. If you want the picture to change on your posts you need to change your avatar picture. Its just below and same procedure as the profile picture.

Angelus
08-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Its because PM spammers would show up, register, and start PM'ing spam to everyone. So now, you have to have a certain number of posts before PM's are open to you.

boydo
08-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Yay...I was right about something! :)

Ray Rules!
08-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the help everyone.