PDA

View Full Version : My bro

Sandy - Edmonton
10-30-2004, 11:47 PM
Can't seem to get into this site and post....this it what the message comes up when he tries to sign in:

Amandeep1ca, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

MEEZY
10-31-2004, 12:19 AM
From what I can see, it doesn't look like your brother has activated his account. He needs to go to the email that we sent him when he first signed up, and then take the necessary steps to activate his account, so that he can post and respond to messages.

Sandy - Edmonton
10-31-2004, 12:25 AM
He has activated his account however....he has posted about 30 times on this site...

MEEZY
10-31-2004, 12:34 AM
I just sent him a reminder of his password/activation code. If he hasn't been on in a while, he may not remember those...

MEEZY
10-31-2004, 12:59 AM
OK, I think that I found the problem. He is activated under the name Amandeep. Have him log in under that name and see what happens...

Sandy - Edmonton
10-31-2004, 01:43 AM
Thanks FF...