PDA

View Full Version : Packers are done

esks4life
01-09-2005, 06:04 PM
I love it when Green Bay loses, especially at home. I missed what Randy Moss did that was so emabarassing after his TD. What did he do?

Opus
01-09-2005, 06:45 PM
:mad: I am not a happy camper....worst I've felt since the WSF loss....

Moss is a bloody puke, after a late TD he ran over to the goal post, acted as if he was pulling down his pants and wiped his ass on the goal post pad that said "PACKERS"... :mad:

Joepritch2
01-09-2005, 06:47 PM
Neither of the Green and Gold teams had great years this year, eh? Well, th... nah. I'll leave that statement to the Riders fans.

The Pack will be Back.

Freak
01-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Personally, I thought what Moss did was kinda funny. Not exactly mature. but christ, you would've thought he gave the whole stadium the finger from the reaction FOX gave.

Joepritch2
01-09-2005, 06:51 PM
He... did. That's the thing. That's akin to .... well..... posing on the Dallas Star.

Freak
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
True. And posing on the star wasn't very bad either (and yes, that was TO not Moss.)

Opus
01-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Neither of the Green and Gold teams had great years this year, eh? Well, th... nah. I'll leave that statement to the Riders fans.

The Pack will be Back.
question Joe, do you think that we've (Packers) suffered because of Brett's ability? What I mean is that, the Pack are perrenially a playoff team on the strength of Bretts ability, but because of that success they rarely in the last 5+ years have had a decent to higher spot in the draft.....ergo the players coming up through the system are not able to push up closer to Superbowl legitamacy.

Joepritch2
01-09-2005, 06:53 PM
I'll take this over 4-12. Have we suffered? Yes. Has he taken us to a higher place than many Packers fans thought possible? Yes. I'll take the good with the bad.

Opus
01-09-2005, 07:10 PM
I suppose it is fairly silly to forget the years before Brett how miserably awful the team was, but I sure don't want to see him ride off into the sunset on an old nag instead of a stallion.....

Diesel
01-09-2005, 07:13 PM
Howie Long said it best, great talent and class do not always come together. Moss is a POS.

Joepritch2
01-09-2005, 07:13 PM
If we have a losing season with him, I'd feel bad. If he has one or more two seasons like this, division championships and playoffs, I'll be fine.

earl2
01-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey I'd hate Moss if he played on any other team. But after scoring two TD's in Lambeau, I'd name my firstborn after him!!!

And yes, what he did was stupid.

esks4life
01-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Exactly. Joe Buck was making it sound like the most immature thing a person could ever do. Here I was thinking it was something serious. What would have made it really immature (or more funny) is if he actually did pull his pants down and do that.

Just to be clear, I dont care for celebrations like that. In case you folks out there thought I was in favour of Moss' celebration.
Personally, I thought what Moss did was kinda funny. Not exactly mature. but christ, you would've thought he gave the whole stadium the finger from the reaction FOX gave.

Nanookster
01-09-2005, 08:51 PM
Farve sure looked average.

Esks4ever
01-10-2005, 08:08 AM
I never expected an outcome like that at all...

Nanookster
01-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Neither did I.

Chargers surprised me too. They have played well at home all year.

Diesel
01-10-2005, 08:27 AM
Chargers haven't learned how to win yet. They're only 1 season removed from bottom dwellers.

Opus
01-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Farve sure looked average.Evil Brett chose a poor time to show up........the quick 17 put up by the Vikes made him try and force things even more than usual......(that and for some reason, once they got close again, he totally went away from Bubba)

Esks4ever
01-10-2005, 10:24 AM
If the Pack had a better, more reliable D, the Pack would have faired better this past season..

Opus
01-10-2005, 12:11 PM
that and loads of late season injuries to their offense......Green, Davenport, Ferguson, Walker, Clifton..........

......Losing Mac at the beginning of the year didn't help the D either.....

esks4life
01-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Excuses, excuses. You sound like a Rider fan now. Just kidding. :D
that and loads of late season injuries to their offense......Green, Davenport, Ferguson, Walker, Clifton..........

......Losing Mac at the beginning of the year didn't help the D either.....

lloyd
01-10-2005, 02:35 PM
i'm not overly concerned about the way the game ended!

lloyd
01-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said he saw Moss' action and, "I thought it was kind of humourous."
"It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV, but I understand what it was all about," he said.
"Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique sendoff."

Now there is a classy guy. I never knew of that tradition, but Randy gave them a censored taste of their own medicine. I dont know how some of you guys can jsutify Mike Pringles actions after the WSF, and go off on rants about what Randy Moss did... it doesnt quite add up.

earl2
01-10-2005, 02:56 PM
I agree. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Chucker44
01-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Brett hasn't been the same since Something About Mary ...

Opus
01-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I dont know how some of you guys can jsutify Mike Pringles actions after the WSF, and go off on rants about what Randy Moss did... it doesnt quite add up.apples to oranges.....I guess it depends on whether you think that over the top grand standing is fine in pro sports or not......perhaps it is a generation gap issue, but IMO there is no place for what he did in football....

for the record, I wouldn't have minded the fake moon thing so much.....however, taking his ass and rubbing on the "PACKERS" on the goal post was way too much.... that is not the same as the Packers fans "tradition"..... it's Moss being a disrespectful puke!

Esks4ever
01-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Brett hasn't been the same since Something About Mary ...

:lol:

Joepritch2
01-11-2005, 12:16 PM
Very insightful, I don't think I have anything to add to that. ;)

esks4life
01-11-2005, 12:18 PM
If your talking about my above post its because I delted what I had previously said because somebody else already posted what I wanted to say. My bad. Not sure how to get rid of a post properly.
Very insightful, I don't think I have anything to add to that. ;)

Opus
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
If your talking about my above post its because I delted what I had previously said because somebody else already posted what I wanted to say. My bad. Not sure how to get rid of a post properly.:lol: don't worry, just fake it.... Esks4ever has about 3,000 posts as informative as that one.....(j/k) :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Joepritch2
01-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, I'm just having a bit of fun, I kinda figured it was something like that.