PDA

View Full Version : Is it racism?

Sandy - Edmonton
01-23-2005, 10:03 PM
I hate throwing out the race card, because I know that in this country, 90% of the people are NOT racist.

That said, I do have a problem with not being allowed into a club because of my skin colour.

This past weekend, I was in Calgary (not willingly, I have 2 cousins there...which are moving to E-town in the summer). On friday we decided to go to the Whisky nightclub. They wouldn't allow me in because my white puma sneakers were ''violating their dress code''

I argued that the few guys ahead of me in the line were wearing RUNNERS and they got in. They told me ''we didn't notice it''

We ended up going to a different club....when I told a couple of my friends in both Calgary and Edmonton about this, they responded, ''yeah, they never let brown guys in.''

I'm not naive to understand why. There are SOME brown guys who do start fights in clubs after drinking, but 95% of brown guys that go to clubs, go just what everyone else goes for.....

Minorities are most recognizable, so I'm assuming they brushed all brown guys on the same note....that's prejudice, and to me it's ridiculous...

How is this much different from black guys not being allowed in public places in the States a century ago?

This hasn't been the first time complaints have been charged against clubs in Calgary....

Sorry, just had to get this off my chest....

Edmonton Fan
01-23-2005, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't really call it being racist per-say, predujice like you said, but not racist. But that's just my opinion.

esklover
01-23-2005, 10:10 PM
I feel sick to my stomach when I read your post Sandy! I am embarrassed that in this day and age people encounter such crap... I was not raised in this fashion - in my home race, religion, or skin colour where irrelevant when it came to forming an opinion on a person. I hope that by you making people aware of your situation makes them raise their children free of such ignorance. Thanks for sharing.

Muley69
01-23-2005, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't call this racism at all!

I've not been allowed certain bars for similar reasons ... Barry Tees of all places!!

Quite honestly, the Whiskey CAN be a very strict bar for these sorts of things. Honestly, sometimes I can't believe that "not wearing a cowboy hat" isn't a requirement for getting barred. If they missed a guy with runners...then they are idiots. But from what you describe, this wasn't racism at all.

Sandy - Edmonton
01-23-2005, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't call this racism at all!

I've not been allowed certain bars for similar reasons ... Barry Tees of all places!!

Quite honestly, the Whiskey CAN be a very strict bar for these sorts of things. Honestly, sometimes I can't believe that "not wearing a cowboy hat" isn't a requirement for getting barred. If they missed a guy with runners...then they are idiots. But from what you describe, this wasn't racism at all.

I didn't feel that way either, until I was told by other close friends that they have trouble getting in that same club.

Perhaps there isn't any racism involved....but there could be prejudice involved.

lloyd
01-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Unfortunately thse things happen. There no way of knowing the person intentions, but for minorities the first thing that comes to mind is racism. I'm not discrediting what your saying Sandy, but i find very often people abuse these situations and make a big stink about racial profiling when in actually its nothing of the sort. if your story actually was racially motivated then it is disgusting, and frankly, if they dont want you there, fine, give your 5 bucks a drink to another bar (i know you dont drink, but you get the point). In this day and age there is no room for that.

Esks4ever
01-24-2005, 07:28 AM
I'd say this falls more along the lines of predujice. But this type of *poop* shouldn't be happening in this day and age. I have asian friends who were not allowed into a club because they were asian - and a few weeksa prior there was a fight inside the club involoving some white guys and som asians... so the club just barred any groups of asians.....

Diesel
01-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Situation sucks, yeah. I'd suggest you and your friends should take your fun to someplace where the only difference of colour that matters is blue, green, red, brown if ya know what I mean.

Muley69
01-24-2005, 08:42 AM
I guess the way that I look at is is: "You don't want my money? Fine. I'll take it somewhere's else..."

The Whiskey isn't even all that good (relatively speaking)!

Chucker44
01-24-2005, 10:31 AM
Prejudice is racism. Calling it prejudice does not diminish the vileness of such acts.

A white guy wearing sneakers gets let in.
A brown guy wearing sneakers gets refused.

That is racism.

Sorry that you have to put up with that kind of thing, Sandy.

Esks4ever
01-24-2005, 10:33 AM
Calling it prejudice does not diminish the vileness of such acts.

very true

esks4life
01-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Unbelievable that this still happens in this country. You'd think people would finally learn to get along already.

Muley69
01-24-2005, 12:09 PM
Prejudice is racism. Calling it prejudice does not diminish the vileness of such acts.

That is racism.

...unless they missed the "white guy" with the sneakers! It's not all that inconceivable!

Question: How many people prior to Sandy did they let in with sneakers -- we don't know, although there is at least one. How many people did they not allow to go in after this incident?

Question: How many people did they not let in, for whatever reason? How about, specifically, how many Brown people did they not let in?

Again, we don't know...but I've been to the Whiskey on a couple of occasions and each time there were people there of ALL skin colors! I find it suspect that this was racially motivated as, based on my previous encounters with the Whiskey, this has NOT been the case!

Sandy - Edmonton
01-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I'll agree Muley.....one incident isn't a good measuring device.

However, the fact that bothered me was after talking to other friends in Calgary and Edmonton about this, they mentioned that certain clubs do not allow brown people in because as I mentioned, SOME brown people do cause trouble.

I don't think the bouncers are racially motivated, or have hate towards certain ethic groups. I think the bar/club owners want some security in the club. I'm fine with that - use airport style security (i.e scanners, checks, etc), but don't paint a brush on all members of a certain ethnic group

Chucker44
01-24-2005, 01:12 PM
We ended up going to a different club....when I told a couple of my friends in both Calgary and Edmonton about this, they responded, ''yeah, they never let brown guys in.''

It seems like a precident had been set and that Sandy's experience was not the first of its kind.

On the other hand, Mulley saw something completely different.

Whatever, it doesn't seem like a place I would want to be at anyway.

Nanookster
01-24-2005, 01:15 PM
Discrimination is rampant in our country.

Look at the same sex issue that is currently in the headlines? Let these people live their lives the same as the rest of us. It is no different.

I don't support the lifestlye yet I do feel for the people. They make up less then 1% of the population yet they are heavily discriminated against.

They don't harm us. Studies have shown they are not pedophiles. To each his own.

Let them pay into the same benefit programs the rest of us pay into.

I'm sure this reply is going to open a can of worms.

Maybe accepting these people will get rid of those stupid "gay pride parades."

Diesel
01-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Maybe accepting these people will get rid of those stupid "gay pride parades."

Some of your hardware would do that in a much grandiose fashion! ;)

Edmonton Fan
01-24-2005, 03:16 PM

That is racism.

That is not racism.

Chucker44
01-24-2005, 03:19 PM
That is not racism.
??? :confused: ???

Edmonton Fan
01-24-2005, 03:27 PM
prej·u·dice ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)
n.

An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

A preconceived preference or idea.

The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.

Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.

The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Prejudice and being racist are similar, but not entirely the same, I think Sandy's incident falls more into the 'Prejudice', not 'Racist' category. We really don't know these peoples motives for not letting him in.

Opus
01-24-2005, 03:32 PM
It could be that because he was from Edmonton, he didn't exude the typical cow-stink they're used to.....

Chucker44
01-24-2005, 03:45 PM
prej·u·dice ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prj-ds)
n.

Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.

Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Prejudice and being racist are similar, but not entirely the same, I think Sandy's incident falls more into the 'Prejudice', not 'Racist' category. We really don't know these peoples motives for not letting him in.

Your definition of racism includes the word prejudice.

It is possible to be prejudice against other things than just race or color but, in this case, Sandy believed it was the discriminating factor.

So if you believe it was the shoes that kept him out then they are prejudiced against people white sneakers.

But if he was not let in because of his colour then it is prejudice or racism. Both, in that instance, are the same.

My point is, as you have helped me prove, prejudice is not racism-lite.

Edmonton Fan
01-24-2005, 04:07 PM
An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.

Just because Sandy thinks it's because of his race doesn't make it true, it could be an entirely different reason altogether.

You can't be calling someone racist without clear evidence.

Muley69
01-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Please, make no mistake in my position, if there was a systemic (repeatable) pattern of this bar from "banning" entry to brown people, then absolutely you would have a SOLID case here.

Without more information, however, labelling one incident as racist is dangerous. (But I get the sense that you get that anyways).

Edmonton Fan
01-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Exactly.. if this were a continuing trend then you could make a case for them being racist, until then, you never know.

esks4life
01-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Discrimination is rampant in our country.

Look at the same sex issue that is currently in the headlines? Let these people live their lives the same as the rest of us. It is no different.

I don't support the lifestlye yet I do feel for the people. They make up less then 1% of the population yet they are heavily discriminated against.

They don't harm us. Studies have shown they are not pedophiles. To each his own.

Let them pay into the same benefit programs the rest of us pay into.

I'm sure this reply is going to open a can of worms.

Maybe accepting these people will get rid of those stupid "gay pride parades."I agree with you. They dont bother me at all, but the constant talk of it and the need to tell everyone is stupid. I didnt set up a parade route the first time I got a girlfriend. Why do they need to go to such measures?

earl2
01-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Whether it's prejudice, racism, or just plain stupidity, I'm sorry you weren't able to get in Sandy. I hope you didn't let it ruin your evening. Like others have said in this thread, spend your money elsewhere. They are either too stupid or ignorant to patronize anyway!

Sandy - Edmonton
01-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Please, make no mistake in my position, if there was a systemic (repeatable) pattern of this bar from "banning" entry to brown people, then absolutely you would have a SOLID case here.

Without more information, however, labelling one incident as racist is dangerous. (But I get the sense that you get that anyways).

and as I've stated, I talked to some of my cousins and my friends, who responded that they too have been denied at Whiskey a few occasions, although they were allowed at others.

I also know that there were many complaints towards the police in Calgary about this type of issue..

Last year, when I went to the Rum, with a couple of brown friends. One told me ''I hope I get in the club.'' I asked him ''why wouldn't you?" He responded, "it's hard for a brown guy to get in after 12'' We ended up getting in, but the point is, it has been a problem for some asians to get in clubs, because bouncers and club owners want some security. I don't really blame them for that.....because I do know some bad apples from my ethnic group ruin it for the rest of us. I just feel there should be better security devices, such as airport security.

To be honest, being turned away from Whiskey didn't ruin my evening.....and it didn't really bother me, until I came home and gave it some thought.

In a perfect world, it would be similar to the U of A. I can't name a better place with ethnic diversity, people getting along well with others, very few racial incidents, everyone treated as alike. That said, things have greatly changed from the 70's and 80's....this country is progressing, so I can't really complain much...

earl2
01-24-2005, 09:48 PM
Sandy, I applaud your maturity. If it were me in that situation I doubt I would handle it as classy as you are doing.

Sandy - Edmonton
01-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread....sometimes it feels good talking about these issues rather than just leaving them inside.

Sandy - Edmonton
01-24-2005, 10:05 PM
One final point I want to mention in this thread is that there are people in society, who sometimes display racial behavior, but are not racists themselves. For example I grew up in the town of Lacombe, 129 KM south of Edmonton. I was the only real visible minority. I have been called a "Paki, the N-word, and Apu'' on many occasions by some people who had a clear hate for me. Then, there were some of my best friends, who joked around and called me ''apu, or a paki'' but they were clearly not racist, because they were friends who considered me equal with them.

This is what I feel was the case at Whiskey. They were just being cautious, and by doing so, produced some racial behavior. Do I think they were ACTUALLY racist? Probably not.....

Anyways, that's my final thoughts on this..:)

Opus
01-24-2005, 10:22 PM
Ok Sandy, admit it......it wasn't the white Pumas, but the 20 sticks of dynamite strapped around your waist that set them off......

(joking bud, just a little levity......this thread needed some......;))

defend_tha_turf
04-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Sandy I had the same experience at whiskey, tantra (the bar right next to it), and cowboys in calgary. Im 85 % black and 15% brown. they would allow my freinds who are white in but when the bouncer looked at me, these were some of the responses. At whiskey " your shirt is unbuttoned" after I buttoned up my shirt he said to get to the back of the line to be "reassessed", i was wearing the nicest white leather shoes. They then told me "no white runners", so I got upset and my freinds came with me to Tantra. When I got thier they told me that the Sean John dress shirt that I had which was nicer than any shirt my friends were wearing was not aloud. the bouncers told me " no hip hop fashion is aloud" , I took the shirt off cuz i was wearing a plain white tee under and they said I would not be aloud to check that. then my friend tried to reason with them to get inside the bar. He said everyone would have to pay 20 plus cover to get in, but because of my shirt he wanted ONE HUNDRED BUCKS.... so obviously after i spat on him we went to cowboys which is nearby. i try to get in and he lets my friends in but says im sorry but this is a cowboy bar. I was already annoyed from the past bars so i told him he was a racist... when we were going to walk to the vip line see if we could make a deal... he radioed the guy to tell him that they should let a white guy not come in 2 just so they dont look racist. but we overheard this already because we were talking to the bouncer we radioed. he did wat was told so when 2 of us got rejected I was just like F this. When walking away he was like we dont want your kind here losers, that black kid probaly has 5 guns and we dont want someone shot.

It makes me so mad cuz ur so helpless cuz the police wont do anything... they are tight with all the bars n stuff but whatever racisim does exist. Not just soley prejudice. if you open up your scope on things , you will see because racists hide you got to look deeper. Im not a gangster, I was dressed very well, their was no reason for me not to be rejected from any bar, BUT 3?

Never goin back to calgary... atleast we hooked up with their girls! some form of payback :box:

esks4life
04-23-2005, 10:56 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. That is mega BS. To think there are people out there like that still. Makes you mad. :madani:

Delorean
04-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Wow, sorry to hear that. That is mega BS. To think there are people out there like that still. Makes you mad. :madani:

That is unbelievable the type of racial profiling that goes on. Someone needs to take a hidden camera and film what goes on. I know I'd love to watch this on the 6 o'clock news...

Sandy - Edmonton
04-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Sandy I had the same experience at whiskey, tantra (the bar right next to it), and cowboys in calgary. Im 85 % black and 15% brown. they would allow my freinds who are white in but when the bouncer looked at me, these were some of the responses. At whiskey " your shirt is unbuttoned" after I buttoned up my shirt he said to get to the back of the line to be "reassessed", i was wearing the nicest white leather shoes. They then told me "no white runners", so I got upset and my freinds came with me to Tantra. When I got thier they told me that the Sean John dress shirt that I had which was nicer than any shirt my friends were wearing was not aloud. the bouncers told me " no hip hop fashion is aloud" , I took the shirt off cuz i was wearing a plain white tee under and they said I would not be aloud to check that. then my friend tried to reason with them to get inside the bar. He said everyone would have to pay 20 plus cover to get in, but because of my shirt he wanted ONE HUNDRED BUCKS.... so obviously after i spat on him we went to cowboys which is nearby. i try to get in and he lets my friends in but says im sorry but this is a cowboy bar. I was already annoyed from the past bars so i told him he was a racist... when we were going to walk to the vip line see if we could make a deal... he radioed the guy to tell him that they should let a white guy not come in 2 just so they dont look racist. but we overheard this already because we were talking to the bouncer we radioed. he did wat was told so when 2 of us got rejected I was just like F this. When walking away he was like we dont want your kind here losers, that black kid probaly has 5 guns and we dont want someone shot.

It makes me so mad cuz ur so helpless cuz the police wont do anything... they are tight with all the bars n stuff but whatever racisim does exist. Not just soley prejudice. if you open up your scope on things , you will see because racists hide you got to look deeper. Im not a gangster, I was dressed very well, their was no reason for me not to be rejected from any bar, BUT 3?

Never goin back to calgary... atleast we hooked up with their girls! some form of payback :box:

Wow, just read your post.....

I just shake my head when these things happen...especially in a country like Canada

Sorry to hear your story.

calf
04-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Racism sucks. I'm a honky white guy, but I'm friends with several brown people (including my best friend), and the stories I hear of not getting into a bar are endless. There's the classic 'this ID isn't you', 'running shoes', etc. I think with the running shoes thing, one buddy was arguing with the bouncer about it, and said "if I stand out here and see one white guy come out wearing running shoes, I'm filing a human rights charge"...worked like a charm

The worst stories I've heard happened at Cowboys:
1) A rugby team with one brown guy on it (the rest white guys). His shirt wasn't tucked in, even though he was wearing a polo shirt and khakis...he managed to get in, but was being hassled by the bouncers pretty bad, and the one bouncer that let him in (since he was a buddy) was hassled by a supervisor, I think, for letting him in 'like that'.

2) Another guy with a crew of white guys. Wasn't let into Cowboys for...wearing jeans. He's an athlete so has pretty big legs, so has to wear wider leg jeans, but they wouldn't let him in because they were 'the wrong style'. Just ridiculous.

gizmo fan 2
04-23-2005, 02:42 PM

I agree. :(

lloyd
04-23-2005, 03:29 PM
its just something thats so hard to regulate that insitutionally its nearly impossible to eliminate. Its a real shame.

defend_tha_turf
04-26-2005, 12:47 AM
the first step is recognition.... im still young at 19 so I dont have any children but if any of you have kids , make sure they grow up to love all humans as equals... were all brothers. Hopefully in 15 years we will help eliminate racisim and enjoy wasting our money on overpriced alcohol in the bar together watching the eskimos win 25 grey cups in a row ( just an estimate) . Thanks for the support. Unfortantely its just a couple of people in our country that still believe that they are better than someone because their skin is lighter than another.

Opus
04-26-2005, 01:01 AM
.......don't forget the part about tapping as many white girls as ya can.....;) :lol:

(joking here.....no offense meant.......step away from the negative rep bar)

gizmo fan 2
04-26-2005, 01:01 AM
enjoy wasting our money on overpriced alcohol in the bar together watching the eskimos win 25 grey cups in a row ( just an estimate) .

I think you underestimated :D :thup:.

Good post. :thup:

defend_tha_turf
04-26-2005, 01:09 AM
.......don't forget the part about tapping as many white girls as ya can.....

(joking here.....no offense meant.......step away from the negative rep bar)

:rofl: fishman you know 2 much! maybe you can help me out... if you got any daughters, aunties, grandmas , anything female basically im down!!!! my girlfriend is white... I love the look we get sometimes when we are in a restauraunt or on the LRt when older men or women give me and her the stare... its priceless. oh ya im not joking fishman hooooooooooook me up.

lloyd
04-26-2005, 01:11 AM
nothing wrong with interracial... Beyonce Fan Club member #325 :thup:

defend_tha_turf
04-26-2005, 01:18 AM
:3: hahahahahhahahahahahhahahha hmmmmmm ... Unfortanetly Beyonce's Long term bf Jay Z found out about us about a year ago... he got real jelous and ordered Beyonce to stop talking to me. She still sends me pics though... Llyod you got some crazy white girls from saskatchew in need of a colored man gimme a shout. we can do a trade off... my beyonce picks for one of their numbers. make sure they can drive because gas is too high.

Opus
04-26-2005, 01:18 AM
:rofl: fishman you know 2 much! maybe you can help me out... if you got any daughters, aunties, grandmas , anything female basically im down!!!! my girlfriend is white... I love the look we get sometimes when we are in a restauraunt or on the LRt when older men or women give me and her the stare... its priceless. oh ya im not joking fishman hooooooooooook me up.sorry bud.....I know of nothing in your age bracket....

defend_tha_turf
04-26-2005, 01:21 AM
who said anything about age? :lol:

Opus
04-26-2005, 01:21 AM
oh brother, you don't want what my sister's got.....:lol:

defend_tha_turf
04-26-2005, 01:28 AM
oh brother, you don't want what my sister's got.....:lol:

:rofl: ... that was sitcom worthy. i dont have much rep points so it wont mean much but you deserve it! :rofl: I cant stop laughing... I think its time for bed.

Opus
04-26-2005, 01:40 AM
I'll be here all year, try the veal.....:D

lloyd
04-26-2005, 02:50 AM
While we're on the topic, this girl I was friends with in school last year got down and dirty with a special number 28 on the riders on a few occasions. Anyways, long story short, I heard some great stories :D

esks4life
04-26-2005, 06:42 AM
While we're on the topic, this girl I was friends with in school last year got down and dirty with a special number 28 on the riders on a few occasions. Anyways, long story short, I heard some great stories :D
Rider players must be whores. When I worked at McDonalds one of my managers went out with Jason Mallet. Those stories were not great. I know were not supposed to say things about players unless its fact but lets just say Mallet was a tad bit smaller on the wee side if you know what I mean. I've seen Omar Evans and Davin Bush at this bar one time practically doing a "night at the roxbury" type move on these girls. They were shot down. Ive seen Chris Szarka grinding the hell out of his woman on the dance floor. Her booby almost popped out. :lol:

KnuckleChucker
04-26-2005, 06:55 AM
Roughrider Man Whores.....sweet!!!

Now as to the main topic in this thread I would like to say this. Having been born and raised in the Edmonton area and being a white-eeee I haven't had the chance to see any racism/predjudice in this area. However I am not naive enough to believe that it doesn't exist.

I lived two years in southeast Texas and had my eyes open to real racism. Not the "Sorry you can;t come into my nightclub" (Not downplaying) racism, but the "Get the hell outta my store" or the "I refuse to help you" racism. I heard words and phrases that I could not have imagined growing up in a place like Edmonton, where there are so many other cultures.

I saw KKK rallies in the Wal-Mart parking lot, Scarecrows of black men hanging in trees (When the OJ verdict came in), people being denied service based on their color, I even saw an old set of segregated bathrooms and water-fountains. Hell 20 miles away is where they tied that man to the back of a truck and drug him behind because he was black...

So to say that there isn't racism or predjudice in this world is incorrect. I am just glad/happy/exstatic that I live in an area of the world that it is at a minimum, and hope that it doesnt affect Sandy or anyone else anymore then getting into a nightclub...
:D

Esks4ever
04-26-2005, 07:26 AM

I guess now we know why they are called "roughriders" :D

Muley69
04-26-2005, 10:12 AM

Now as to the main topic in this thread I would like to say this. Having been born and raised in the Edmonton area and being a white-eeee I haven't had the chance to see any racism/predjudice in this area. However I am not naive enough to believe that it doesn't exist.

I lived two years in southeast Texas and had my eyes open to real racism. Not the "Sorry you can;t come into my nightclub" (Not downplaying) racism, but the "Get the hell outta my store" or the "I refuse to help you" racism. I heard words and phrases that I could not have imagined growing up in a place like Edmonton, where there are so many other cultures.

I saw KKK rallies in the Wal-Mart parking lot, Scarecrows of black men hanging in trees (When the OJ verdict came in), people being denied service based on their color, I even saw an old set of segregated bathrooms and water-fountains. Hell 20 miles away is where they tied that man to the back of a truck and drug him behind because he was black...

So to say that there isn't racism or predjudice in this world is incorrect. I am just glad/happy/exstatic that I live in an area of the world that it is at a minimum, and hope that it doesnt affect Sandy or anyone else anymore then getting into a nightclub...
:D

This kind of story makes me SICK. Honestly behooves me how ANYONE could act this way to ANYBODY! It's times like this that, all things considered, you realize the overall great society that we live in.

KnuckleChucker
04-26-2005, 10:15 AM
This kind of story makes me SICK. Honestly behooves me how ANYONE could act this way to ANYBODY! It's times like this that, all things considered, you realize the overall great society that we live in.

It also makes you appreciate the values and beliefs that were instilled in you by your parents/teachers/relatives and society as a whole....

gizmo fan 2
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
I guess now we know why they are called "roughriders" :D

:lol: Yeah.

lloyd
04-26-2005, 01:56 PM
haha Slick (Terrence Melton) was quite the bar star when he was in Regina too.