PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bonner

lloyd
03-12-2005, 02:59 PM
I would suggest anyone who has access to the Edmonton Journal check out the article on C5 "Bling-less Bonner fan favourite in Toronto". This guy is so amazingly humble, and really shows what it means to play a sport for the love of it rather than the money involved. Tons of respect for not only his game, but the way he conducts himself. The guy takes the subway to games!

earl2
03-12-2005, 03:04 PM
The guy takes the subway to games!

... maybe he should ask for a raise. :D

Haven't read the article, but anyone who treats his teammates, the fans and the games itself with respect gets a big thumbs-up from me. :thup:

gizmo fan 2
03-12-2005, 04:39 PM
I would suggest anyone who has access to the Edmonton Journal check out the article on C5 "Bling-less Bonner fan favourite in Toronto". This guy is so amazingly humble, and really shows what it means to play a sport for the love of it rather than the money involved. Tons of respect for not only his game, but the way he conducts himself. The guy takes the subway to games!

I saw a thing on him on sportsnetnews, I think it was, and he seems like a really good guy. Kudos to him. :thup:

Andrew
03-13-2005, 02:25 PM
I have watched alot of Raptors games this year, and Bonner is really improving his game as the year goes. At the start of the year, I had never heard of the guy