PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor Returns!

Sniper_Fire
03-20-2005, 07:53 PM
...to the NY Giants for 2 years & 1.5 million, as told by ESPN.
And now, had he only hung onto that hottie that the TV show latched him up with, the man would have it all. :lol:

Diesel
03-20-2005, 07:58 PM
:flame: no, she would have had it all.......

Opus
03-20-2005, 08:39 PM
he picked the wrong girl anyway....he should have stuck to the little Anna Kournakova look-alike who worshiped him......(I confess, I watched that series when he was on it)

Esks4ever
03-20-2005, 08:59 PM
he picked the wrong girl anyway....he should have stuck to the little Anna Kournakova look-alike who worshiped him......(I confess, I watched that series when he was on it)

I thankfully didn't watch it.. but it had a anna like clone.. he sure did pick the wrong gal :)

Opus
03-21-2005, 12:03 AM
well, I sure wasn't watching it to see Jesse play touch football with the girls :lol:

Esks4ever
03-21-2005, 07:17 AM
But I bet you where hoping to see the girls play some touch football :D

KnuckleChucker
03-21-2005, 08:12 AM
What a terrible terrible show.... :comp: :comp:

Nanookster
03-21-2005, 08:28 AM
That's a girlie show. You guys were watching it?

Bunch of girlie mans! :)

esks4life
03-21-2005, 12:16 PM
A show with 20 women and one dude cant be that bad.

56Parkies
03-21-2005, 12:19 PM
only if you're the one dude.

Nanookster
03-21-2005, 03:09 PM
It's a girlie wedding show! I think I read 99% of the viewers are women.

You guys gotta check out the Military Channel. :)

Sniper_Fire
03-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Just a little AP follow-up, with a quote from Eli's cup holder. :lol:

Associated Press
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Jesse Palmer, the longtime backup quarterback who got more exposure as "The Bachelor" on television than on the field, re-signed with the Giants on Monday.
Terms of the contract were not immediately available.
Palmer will compete with Jim Miller for the backup quarterback job behind second-year starter Eli Manning.
"I think the environment here is great," said Palmer, who became a free agent after last season. "Everybody has the right attitude. It's a first-class organization. I feel very comfortable here. I really enjoy our coaching staff. I like our playbook offensively. I love the guys here in the locker room. And I really think were going to win a lot of football games here very soon. I think it's going to be a very exciting place to play and I want to be a part of that."
Palmer did not play a down last season, spending most of the year as the third quarterback behind Manning and Kurt Warner.