PDA

View Full Version : In case anyone is interested...

Opus
04-01-2005, 10:55 AM
this is what led to "the gag"...

It's soooo tempting

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->To create a "Flutie to sign with the Esks" teaser just to send all the cap whiners and Flute clones into a full on Clusterf**k! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I'd love it... maybe do it around April 1st i, it would make a great april fools joke...:)
FF, can you do a draft and make it look like an actual story that can be quoted?
Great idea Diesel.......:thup: :rofl:
:rofl:

I like it. :thup:
.....now some of the specifics and details changed from there, but this is what got the ball rolling.....

date of the first post = 03-11-2005, 03:46 PM :lol:

56Parkies
04-01-2005, 10:56 AM
True brilliance.. I wish I had've been here yesterday to soak it all in.. :)

Great job to all involved!! :thup:

Esks4ever
04-01-2005, 10:59 AM
:lol: great idea posting that Fishy.... March 11.. i can't believe it was that long ago :lol:

gizmo fan 2
04-01-2005, 11:20 AM
:lol: So THAT'S what happened :thup:......Diesel says to me "We need you to post somehow that Maas reinjured his shoulder during physio", I figured it had to be set up somewhat like that :thup:.

Really didn't think you guys would've been planning for that long though, wow. :thup:

Esks4ever
04-01-2005, 11:21 AM
:lol: So THAT'S what happened :thup:......Diesel says to me "We need you to post somehow that Maas reinjured his shoulder during physio", I figured it had to be set up somewhat like that :thup:.

Really didn't think you guys would've been planning for that long though, wow. :thup:

We are Mods/Admin.. we have nothing better to do :lol:

gizmo fan 2
04-01-2005, 11:24 AM
We are Mods/Admin.. we have nothing better to do :lol:

:lol: :lol: :thup:

esks4life
04-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Good job guys. I was going around work telling everyone about this. Now I look like a fool. :lol:

Evil Dr. Len
04-01-2005, 01:09 PM
and I knew all along...I'm a good secret keeper :D

Opus
04-01-2005, 01:22 PM
everyone involved will soon be getting a nice dose of rep for keeping this on the down-low :thup:

56Parkies
04-01-2005, 01:49 PM
sweeeet.. Fishman the pusher.. :lol:

Angelus
04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
and I knew all along...I'm a good secret keeper :D
Yes, I had forgotten you knew. Rep for you. :beer:

Esks4ever
04-01-2005, 04:11 PM
sweeeet.. Fishman the pusher.. :lol:

smart man that fish...err smar fish that man... errr :confused:

He knows that we'll all hit him back so he'll make more rep :)

56Parkies
04-01-2005, 04:59 PM
smart man that fish...err smar fish that man... errr :confused:

He knows that we'll all hit him back so he'll make more rep :)

And, since he's hit us up with Rep, it will give us higher rep power, giving him even MORE rep! :p

Opus
04-01-2005, 05:06 PM
I've dished mine out......if anyone was missed please PM me....I want to make sure everyone involved gets their hit :thup:

He knows that we'll all hit him back so he'll make more rep

And, since he's hit us up with Rep, it will give us higher rep power, giving him even MORE rep!
sheesh......you guys cut me to the quick (sniff) :(

Diesel
04-01-2005, 05:06 PM

With this one, I'm retiring from the AFD biz. Best to go out a winner. :thup:

56Parkies
04-01-2005, 05:09 PM
I've dished mine out......if anyone was missed please PM me....I want to make sure everyone involved gets their hit :thup:

sheesh......you guys cut me to the quick (sniff) :(

awww, ya know everyone loves ya, J! :)

I gotta wait for a bit to crack ya again, it says!

gizmo fan 2
04-01-2005, 05:15 PM
With this one, I'm retiring from the AFD biz. Best to go out a winner. :thup:

:lol: :thup:

Diesel
04-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Some samplings of annonymous PM's :

Little Cruel, Don't You Think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your April Fools fun is either going to really help McLendon sell a ton of seasons tickets tomorrow, or have every Maas fan giving up theirs. Either way, its
's damn funny.
Cheers!

p.s. There are a couple folks down at the Esks offices getting a little anoyed with the 'Maas career over' stories. Expect him to be throwing the ball in front of A-Channel cameras if the talk gets any louder!

You got the Esk on this? who is your target just 13th and eskfans.com? or more than that? was the Maas story true? or in the same vein? i suspect that is all part of the setup
Man what a setup, who came up with this?

Genious sheer genious, keep at it it may go down in the annals of the best pranks

omg thats so funny...... you guyz are evil hahahhahaa...... omg i cant stop laughing although I am kinda upset that it aint true...

I should of realized right away with Angelus prowling the boards all over and not saying much but the same thing, in fact that is what caught my attention when I came back, and the lack of anything you had to say when I questioned your Flutie bashing on 13thman. Still the weeks worth of setup on Maas, was good, damn good, and now I can never believe *delete* anymore

Did FF really get an e-mail from the Esks brass??

I was kinda nervous about the esks brass and how they would take it.. So far it looks as though we have pulled it off without too much of a fuss on their part..

That is pretty hard to do...

Wow awesome