06-11-2005, 09:17 PM
Gave up in the corner. Bye bye

Esks4ever
06-11-2005, 09:36 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Memo to Tyson. YOU ARE DONE.

gizmo fan 2
06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
And I laaaaaaaaugh...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thup:.

See ya later, Mike.

Inquiring Mind
06-11-2005, 09:51 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Memo to Tyson. YOU ARE DONE.

He still owes almost 40 million... the freak show will continue

fivedaytrial
06-11-2005, 11:46 PM
he should join the circus ,keep an eye on your children though .............he might eat them

Numberz
06-12-2005, 12:09 AM
He still owes almost 40 million... the freak show will continue

40 Mil!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OldGreyMonkey
06-12-2005, 11:01 AM
I couldn't believe the cheer from about 70 drunken Irish dudes in the bar when McBride won - you'd think that U2 has just come on stage... :rofl: If anything, that guy deserves a fight with a decent payday just for appeasing Mike, being head-butted for most of the fight, and actually being somewhat merciful in ending Mike's sideshow.
Hopefully this is the end, and Mike doesn't continue to disgrave himself any more than he has - if its possible. Most people forget that for about 10 years, he decimated anyone who came in the ring with him. If you can ignore the out of the ring circus, he was a dominante HW for a long time...
Go find some peace, Mike.

Edmonton Fan
06-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Like I said in the other thread. GOOD! :thup:

MEEZY
06-12-2005, 01:34 PM
he should join the circus ,keep an eye on your children though .............he might eat them

No, just their ears :lol:

earl2
06-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Hopefully this is the end, and Mike doesn't continue to disgrave himself any more than he has - if its possible. Most people forget that for about 10 years, he decimated anyone who came in the ring with him. If you can ignore the out of the ring circus, he was a dominante HW for a long time...
Go find some peace, Mike.

I hope you're right and this is the end.

But I doubt it...

chadblazed420
06-12-2005, 11:12 PM
man, it was over when he took hollyfields ear off, now I kinda feel sorry for him ahah, even before the that fight I heard he was like 45 milion in debt and you knew he had no choice but to fight again :lol:

I read in the paper that his wifes getting like 2 million of his 5 that he got from the fight ! LOL! and then another 750grand for the promoters or something?! ouch :lol: I know he was a knockout fighter in his prime , youngest champion in the history of that sport, its just not the way you wanna leave the game.

Dirty Bagpipe
06-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Most people forget that for about 10 years, he decimated anyone who came in the ring with him. If you can ignore the out of the ring circus, he was a dominante HW for a long time...

For 10 years he fought a bunch of stiffs and has beens. Put him in the Ali, Forman, Norton, Frazier era and I doubt he would have done much.
The true test of his character came when he was pummled by Buster Douglas and he never recovered. (Unlike Ali or Forman who came back to regain Title Belts).
I feel sorry for his future cell mates.