PDA

View Full Version : My Private Part Died Today

pizmo
01-17-2006, 04:11 PM
An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home.
One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong.
"Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein, "My Private Part died today, and I am very sad."
Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences."
The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his Private Part hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy.
"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas."
But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my Private Part died."
"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Tracy.
"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing.

Esksgurl
01-17-2006, 04:15 PM
:rofl: Nice one Pizmo :thup:

Evil Empire
01-17-2006, 04:17 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rimshot:

Edmonton Fan
01-17-2006, 04:31 PM
You don't dissapoint, Pizmo. :rofl:

MoneyGuy
01-17-2006, 05:52 PM
I thought thread would be a personal confession. :lol: I know it sometimes happens to guys your age. Glad I was wrong.

bceskiesfan
01-17-2006, 06:16 PM
:lol:

Reminds me of the "Paul Martin chooses between Hell and Heaven" joke.

Beerfish
01-18-2006, 08:48 AM
A rather handsome studly tattoo covered guy was in a motorbike accident and was incapacitated in the hospital. This particular ward had a number of older matronly nurses and one young knock out beauty of a young nurse.

Each day they would take turns giving him his sponge bath after which they would come back to the nurses room and gossip about the various tattoos. Some of their comments were as follows, 'Oooo did you see the picture of a hawk on his back?' 'Ahhhh did you see the picture of a dragon on his bicep?' 'Ooooo did you see the picture of the Lion on his butt?' 'Ahhh did you see the word Swan tattooed on his penis?'

Then came time for the young nurse to do the sponge bath, she returned to the nurses station rather flustered and embarrassed. The others quizzed her, 'did you see all those great tattoos on his bod?' 'Yes she replied, but that word on his penis is not Swan it's Saskatchewan'

Steve Vale
01-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Then came time for the young nurse to do the sponge bath, she returned to the nurses station rather flustered and embarrassed. The others quizzed her, 'did you see all those great tattoos on his bod?' 'Yes she replied, but that word on his penis is not Swan it's Saskatchewan'
A twist on the old wendy joke :thup: :lol: