boydo

1. Sample From "With Kids Like This, Who Needs Vasectomies?"...

Just a sample of the book that I'm just about finished...still not sure what to call it and have some serious proofing to do but any feedback would be appreciated...

The First Year
    You always see the pictures of a little baby lying on their dadís stomachÖboth of them in blissful slumber, exhausted from a long day of puking, crapping, crying and being hungry. Oh, and the kid was probably making a fuss too but itís always all about him anyways isnít it? Anyways, so there I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shooting at Sandy Hook

It's been a few days now and there are a few things that I'd like to get off my chest about the stupid senseless tragedy that happened on Friday. So here in no particular order are a few things that really have me riled up about it all...
    - The Baptists planning on picketing the funerals & school...unreal that they would thing that this is "God's good work" and that they haven't been labeled a hate group yet. What does it take? Yeah...six year olds deserved to be gunned down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Passing Down From Pops...

Well, my first Father's Day has come and gone...and I have to admit; I was more emotional about it than I expected! Looking at my little monster as he crawled around the cabin looking for things to destroy and slobber on...I thought back to the things that my dad taught me, that his dad taught him that I'm looking forward to teaching my son. Some are important...some aren't, but all of them helped shape who I am today.
    - Open doors for ladies...your mom, your grandma, your girlfriend, the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Things Don't Make Sense...

Some things can make the average person go "huh" and scratch their heads...these are a few of the ones that make me wonder what they're putting in the water sometimes...
    - Never Touch a Germy Soap Pump Again...
    An ingenious cash grab from Lysol preying on the dumb and frightened. Last I checked, washing your hands got rid of most bacteria/germs...so if you're washing your hands with soap (as you should be), what difference does it make if there are germs on the soap pump? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Are You A Child of The 80's???

I'm a child of the 80's...that's what I am...that's what I want to be called. The 90's were ok, the Y2k bug didn't bite me (although it can). Grunge wasn't here to stay, fashion is fickle and "Generation X" is a myth invented by some over-50 writer trying to figure out why people are pierced everywhere...
    When I got home from school, I played Atari 2600. I spent hours playing Pitfall, Combat, Defender or Frogger. Mario was the guy trying to beat Donkey Kong and didnít have a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized