All Blog Entries

1. Are You A Child of The 80's???

I'm a child of the 80's...that's what I am...that's what I want to be called. The 90's were ok, the Y2k bug didn't bite me (although it can). Grunge wasn't here to stay, fashion is fickle and "Generation X" is a myth invented by some over-50 writer trying to figure out why people are pierced everywhere...
    When I got home from school, I played Atari 2600. I spent hours playing Pitfall, Combat, Defender or Frogger. Mario was the guy trying to beat Donkey Kong and didnít have a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Esks' glory days are now officially gone

Well, the season's over for us. Usually I'd be a little heartbroken at this point, but not this year.

Why, you ask? I'd emotionally divested myself of this team months ago. The hiring of Tillman as our GM was the straw that broke the camel's back.

The fact is, this team's BOD is dysfunctional. I don't know if it's longtime members are getting too long in the tooth to make good decisions or they have brought in some new folks who have poisoned the whole group, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why I Won't Renew My Season Tickets

Well, another season has come and gone. It's crazy to think that I started this site in 2003 and here we are, seven seasons later still going strong. I don't think I've ever committed to anything that long before. So it hurts me dearly to have to say that I will not renew my season tickets next year.

I am not a fair weather fan. I am not doing this because they have missed the playoffs for the third time in five years. I am not doing this because of the lack of organization from the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Let's Develop a Canadian Quarterback for the Canadian Football League

As an enthusiastic booster of the CFL I find myself wondering from time to time how the league could go about raising it's profile within the Canadian consciousness. It seems to me that a fairly simple way to do this would be for the CFL to undertake a few steps to encourage the development of the Canadian quarterback. I know that I have heard others comment from time to time that the league should not do anything special in this area and that we should simply have the best player available play ...

Updated 10-01-2010 at 12:17 AM by adb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. *jersey change!!!*

the edmonton eskimos have the ugliest colours in the cfl and need to be changed. It can easily be mixed up with the green bay packers. there is not a team in the cfl with the base colour as purple and many sports team have proven that purple is a great colour in sports. LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...I THINK IT CAN WORK AND NO OTHER SPORTS TEAM HAS THESE COLOURS. it may look a little buzz lightyear-ish ...

Updated 09-24-2010 at 11:37 PM by Mikealicious

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789