• @esksfans Twitter

• Recent Threads

EsksTMac

What Does This Team Need? Stay or GO?

Thread Starter: EsksTMac

Well, with the off-season approaching.. what does this team need? What's our core and who do we build around?

GM Brock Sunderland: - STAY.

Last Post By: couchspud Yesterday, 11:01 PM Go to last post
  • Diesel

by Published on 09-09-2010 09:22 AM

Mr. Goss

I've been a lifelong fan of the Eskimo franchise since 1976 when I was 6 years old and have been a season ticket holder since 1992. In that time I have seen my share of triumphs, tragedies, great victories, crushing defeats, outstanding decisions made, and bone headed ones made as well. As this season has progressed to a complete and utter mess, I am horrified to the fact that there exists a possibility that this once proud and flagship franchise would sink to the irreprehensible depths as to seriously consider an individual who pleaded guilty to sexual assault of a minor in a court of law, to run this franchise, in Eric Tillman.

The Eskimos through thick and thin have continued to enjoy tremendous fan support over the past several decades, however the ongoing saga of the Maciocia regime has polarized many long time and casual fans alike to cast serious dispersions towards those in charge of this once proud franchise that now lists hopelessly adrift like a sinking ship, and collectively have held their noses at the litany of mistakes made by those put in charge of this franchise. I strongly urge yourself Mr Goss and your fellow board members when the time comes to reject any notion of employing Eric Tillman in any capacity within this franchise. If you have any sense of responsibility to those who purchase your product as a community owned franchise who holds this team in the public trust, many of those include children, you must reject this individual outright.

• Contribute to esksfans

If you'd like to support the site, follow the link below to make a small contribution to the esksfans cause. All funds received will be used to keep the site alive and ad free. Thank you for your support.

If you would like to contribute without using Paypal, pm Angelus for contact info. You may also pay by Interac e-Transfer to owner@esksfans.com.

Recent Contributors (last 5):
    • widowmaker
    • Moon1
    • Anonymous
    • GungaDin
    • boydo

Total Amount Contributed
    2019: $190
    2018: $320
    2017: $400
    2016: $205

• Recent Blogs