Thread: For my friend Muley!!!

vCash

Flame For my friend Muley!!!

Im gonna take some crap for this post, and thats fine....but this is mostly directed to my good friend Muley who Ive been the best of friends with for the last 6 years....Ive been waiting to do this for the longest time and he knows it....

I have feared and respected the Edmonton Eskimoes as long as I can remember. This is the reason I dislike and hate them...its a respectful hate cause its how I wish the Riders were....you have been in the playoffs for 34 straight years, and thats nothing to be ashamed of....I lived in Edmonton for 5 years, and only ever saw 1 rider victory at CW.....One bad season doesnt take away from your aura of success....and I wont lie and say Im not happy that for once you are in the basement, but I KNOW you will be back with a force next year cause thats how the Esks operate....Cheers.
    Last edited by Diesel; 10-14-2006 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Trolling
    RIDER PRIDE is where its at!

vCash

Re: For my friend Muley!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!

I hope we win out (three straight games) and you guys lose next week. 'Cause then you'd be crying over your Polish vodka and I'd be in heaven.

vCash

Edmonton wins today, @ Montreal and at home against the Riders. The Riders lose @ Toronto and lose here in Edmonton.

Eskimos make the playoffs.

You heard it here. Nice Karma mate. You just screwed your Riders.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

I like how other fans are so focused on making sure the Eskimos are out of this season. Worry about your own teams. Most of them are just as ****ty as the Eskimos but managed to fluke off a few more wins. If for some reason the Eskimos don't make it Calgary, Riders, Toronto and Montreal will be going nowhere in the playoffs anyways.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by esks4life
    I like how other fans are so focused on making sure the Eskimos are out of this season. Worry about your own teams. Most of them are just as ****ty as the Eskimos but managed to fluke off a few more wins. If for some reason the Eskimos don't make it Calgary, Riders, Toronto and Montreal will be going nowhere in the playoffs anyways.
    BC and Toronto will be in the Grey Cup. So, I'd say Toronto will be "going somewhere".
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep
    BC and Toronto will be in the Grey Cup. So, I'd say Toronto will be "going somewhere".
    BC yep, but to piss off Rider fans I'm going with Winnipeg. That way the Bombers can get away from the Riders in terms of recently winning championships.

Of course I am cheering for Hamilton to beat up on Winnipeg this weekend cause we still have a chance of going through the east.

vCash

diesel....how can you troll in an after hours forum??!!

That is a brutal edit and u know it.

It was intended for my friend, and on top of it, I heavily complimented the esks after i typed in that song.

WTF man?

Diesel is offline The Ayatolla of Rye & Cola

Super Moderator, 2009 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

If it's for your friend then send it via PM. Doing it publicly is trolling. Esks fans have been banned at rf.com for less so watch your step.
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

First of all I have no real ties to rf.com aside from the fact that i post there occasionally.

secondly, it wasnt a troll. A troll is defined as a post that starts crap....is a post that is negative-attention seeking. My post was not this at all...it was fun trash talk, and thats it, followed by a compliment....brutal diesel....why succumb to rf.com's level.

Diesel is offline The Ayatolla of Rye & Cola

Super Moderator, 2009 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

careful
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

well obviously u are bitter, and i wont ask again...but as everyone can see, this is a joke.

vCash

The nice thing about the Western Semi-final this year is it is certain either Calgary or Saskatchewan be a loser in it.
    Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
    Pizmo Loves Nanookster

vCash

And hopefully the winner's QB goes down with an injury that last 2 weeks.
    I officially retract my vote for DDS as Prime Minister. He's clearly incompetent.