Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: What's In The Console?

vCash

Re: What's In The Console?

It will make for a fun, nostalgic holiday season.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

Xbox One: Microsoft Adds 3 Titles to Backward Compatibility Catalog for Game Console - CWEB.com
    This week, the company added "Flock!," "Half-Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax," and "Tour de France 2009" to the list of Xbox 360 titles that are now playable on Xbox One for free.

In case any of you like myself have been waiting anxiously for a 7 year old version of Tour de France to come out for the Xbox One now is your day....yessssssssss!

vCash
    Blog Entries

Not that I'm playing, but apparently there's a ton of Pokemon in our neighborhood... So many kids wandering around with their phones! Adults too. It's sad that it's the most kids I've seen in our neighborhood since we moved there.
    Overheard at Spirit of Edmonton.
    Boydo - Jeez Sean I always forget how tall you are...
    Wad - That’s ok Boydo, we remember how short you are! (As Swerve chuckles and nods while drinking his Coors)

vCash

To each their own, I guess. I don't get the whole Pokemon Go fad. Looks like people are hooked on something entirely banal.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    To each their own, I guess. I don't get the whole Pokemon Go fad. Looks like people are hooked on something entirely banal.
    Its the future of gaming I'm starting to think. an interactive game that brings your real city/world into play and you aren't behind a console to do it. Ingress their first game had the right idea but because of the appeal of Pokémon this is when we will see the idea really push everyone that direction. My kids love it and my wife and I downloaded it just to understand what they were doing and its silly fun.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    I thought I found my first pokemon yesterday...turns out it was just a homeless guy wetting himself....took him home anyway and named him squirtle

vCash
    Blog Entries

Time to resurrect this one... Anyone have/try/playing the new Spider Man game on PS4? Been thinking about picking it up but hoping it doesn't suck.
    Overheard at Spirit of Edmonton.
    Boydo - Jeez Sean I always forget how tall you are...
    Wad - That’s ok Boydo, we remember how short you are! (As Swerve chuckles and nods while drinking his Coors)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by boydo View Post
    Time to resurrect this one... Anyone have/try/playing the new Spider Man game on PS4? Been thinking about picking it up but hoping it doesn't suck.
    I played it for a hour or so. It looks awesome. It took me a long while to kill Kingpin in the opening bit. I found it a bit hard just because not use to that type of game..... will pick it up again after I tire a bit of RDR2

vCash

Haven't played SM, but have heard nothing but good things about it from loads of people.

I just don't have time for it in between Red Dead Redemption 2 and Battlefield V.