Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Esksfans.com Seating Chart v2.0

vCash

Re: Esksfans.com Seating Chart v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    Upgraded my seats yesterday morning. Now sitting in Section G, row 34, seats 3-4
    Sweet Jesus! I liked your old seats, but damn! That's a beauty upgrade!!!
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

dp
    Last edited by Hugoagogo; 03-22-2014 at 10:49 AM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    Sweet Jesus! I liked your old seats, but damn! That's a beauty upgrade!!!
    I was blown away when those were still available yesterday morning. I'd totally recommend anyone looking for tickets or upgrading to talk to Brad Shewciw at the Esks, who was recommended to me by Boydo. Brad did everything he could to get me some great seats, and then thought nothing of getting me even better ones when they were available. Top notch service!
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash

I knew reading this thread would depress me...my seats are on the couch
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    I was blown away when those were still available yesterday morning. I'd totally recommend anyone looking for tickets or upgrading to talk to Brad Shewciw at the Esks, who was recommended to me by Boydo. Brad did everything he could to get me some great seats, and then thought nothing of getting me even better ones when they were available. Top notch service!
    I must've had the same guy as he did a great job and was very accommodating
    #PizStrong

vCash

Renewed the old seat in Section Q, Row 54, 9 & 10. Likely to add a couple more next season since the gf's kids are really getting interested.

Added both kids (even the Rider fan...she might grow out of it) to the Kids' Club this year and I have to say I am really impressed with the Esks organiztion and how much they do for these young fans. William couldn't stop talking abouit his interactions with both Calvin McCarty and Grant Shaw. McCarty gave him his sharpie and told him to go home and practice his autographs, which is exactly what he was doing yesterday (not to mention the 10 pushups every time he drops a ball now).

Also, Opus, it was cool to meet you on the weekend. I'll probably post on here a little more often as the season gets going. I tried to start a thread about the Kids' Club movie day, but I do not have that permission.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Renewed the old seat in Section Q, Row 54, 9 & 10. Likely to add a couple more next season since the gf's kids are really getting interested.

Added both kids (even the Rider fan...she might grow out of it) to the Kids' Club this year and I have to say I am really impressed with the Esks organiztion and how much they do for these young fans. William couldn't stop talking abouit his interactions with both Calvin McCarty and Grant Shaw. McCarty gave him his sharpie and told him to go home and practice his autographs, which is exactly what he was doing yesterday (not to mention the 10 pushups every time he drops a ball now).

Also, Opus, it was cool to meet you on the weekend. I'll probably post on here a little more often as the season gets going. I tried to start a thread about the Kids' Club movie day, but I do not have that permission.
    Did Shaw go to sign an autograph and then veer left at the last second? Nah that's pretty cool stuff to hear but let us know if you need help with an intervention or exorcism for the rider fan.

vCash

Ha! Jokes on you, that disease is incurable. Quit wasting your time suckers....

Upper D - Row 58

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BaronAmongYou View Post
    Ha! Jokes on you, that disease is incurable. Quit wasting your time suckers....

Upper D - Row 58
    So being a rider fan is kind of like having herpes...yep I can see that being accurate.

vCash

Was really well done, I brought my son and his best friend and they had a great time.
    #PizStrong

Opus is offline Then start asking the right ******* questions.

Super Moderator

vCash

Good meeting you as we'll Mayhem. Wish I would have met you as we'll Looner.

It was a very fun afternoon. Hats off to the Esks as well as #31 & #11 too.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

vCash
    Blog Entries

I am thoroughly pleased with how whenever the Esks post pictures of their community events online, CMac is almost always in one of them. The guy has a fantastic attitude towards his community and team.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

Updated today.
    Life is Good.

#PizStrong

Super Moderator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    I am thoroughly pleased with how whenever the Esks post pictures of their community events online, CMac is almost always in one of them. The guy has a fantastic attitude towards his community and team.
    He's a year rounder now too. Bought a house recently in E-town.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Opus View Post
    He's a year rounder now too. Bought a house recently in E-town.
    Ya had a conversation with him just as the movie started..... very easy to talk to, mentioned that they haven't received the playbook yet, but had received some film of the things they are going to be doing.
    #PizStrong

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Opus View Post
    Good meeting you as we'll Mayhem. Wish I would have met you as we'll Looner.

It was a very fun afternoon. Hats off to the Esks as well as #31 & #11 too.
    For sure would have been good to put a face to a screen name
    #PizStrong

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Looner View Post
    For sure would have been good to put a face to a screen name
    There's a decent shot of me annd my gf's son in the video from movie day.
    Is it finally next season, yet?

@eskimoilers

vCash

back of my head made it in several shots as we were sitting with our backs to the autograph table
    #PizStrong

vCash

It's too bad the videos on the Eskimos site won't run on iPhones (or...It's too bad that I'm too technologically incompetent to figure out how to play videos from the Esk's site on my iPhone).
    Is it finally next season, yet?

@eskimoilers

vCash

SEC e, ROW 37, SEAT 7

vCash

Updated today.
    Life is Good.

#PizStrong

vCash

It's too bad the videos on the Eskimos site won't run on iPhones (or...It's too bad that I'm too technologically incompetent to figure out how to play videos from the Esk's site on my iPhone).
    They do work on iphone. But I'm not smart enough (technologically, anyway) to tell you why it's not working for you.
    Is there a message that shows up when the video ought to play about anything needing to be updated?
    And have you checked your settings?
    That's all I got, sorry.

vCash

You can pull Pless Fan and me from the chart. PF has decided not to renew the tickets this season. We talked a lot about the game day experience (or lack thereof) over the off season, the never-ending advertising, the lack of replays on the screen, watching (and hearing) the same script game after game, and we pretty much talked him out of renewing.

I'm very sad not to be attending every game and sitting with the great fans in section D. At the same time, if we keep complaining about the games, but keep paying for tickets, what does that say? So this season I'll be watching Esks' home games from my couch. At least I'll get to drink some decent beer and see all the replays.

See you for the playoff game!
    GO ESKS GO!

vCash

I respect your decision but don't agree with it. I am MORE excited to be attending games this year because I feel like we actually have a football team worth watching. The other stuff, to me, is part of the experience but a distant second to the on field product.
    #PizStrong

Super Moderator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Looner View Post
    I respect your decision but don't agree with it. I am MORE excited to be attending games this year because I feel like we actually have a football team worth watching. The other stuff, to me, is part of the experience but a distant second to the on field product.
    the only atmosphere I truly care about is watching the Esks put the boots to ANY other team, and making as much noise as possible for the defense.

My kids might care a bit more as far as flashy lights, mascots, or (insert any other gimmic they throw out there), but I don't. Not enough anyway to make me give up my tickets.

I save the TV experience for road games, or watching back on the PVR after I get home from the game.

vCash

That's how I roll! Well, if they lose I can wait a few days before hitting the PVR.

vCash
    Blog Entries

P2 Row 57 Seats 8-10 and row 58, seats 8-10 ... there are eight of us ... we were 10, but we lost 2 and I am now organizing this Montley Crew.

We moved over from Y2 to P2 after using the Interactive Seating app. We move in and down by shifting from Y2 to P2 and hopefully away from the opposition walk up ticket buyers.

Some are great and have fun ... others are baboons looking to pick a fight the more they drink. The Rider games are particularly painful as it only takes one knucklehead.
    Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.

Hervey is the right guy for G.M.

vCash

Due to a very scary and unforseen medical issue over the past month, my wife and I have chosen to pass on our STH renewal for 2015.

We will still do our best to make a few games with casual tickets but we just couldn't commit to the season.

I will be taking some time away from the board for a while but will be checking in from time to time.

Have a great spring and summer Esksfans.
    Life is Good.

#PizStrong

vCash

Best wishes to you Section N. We hope all is moving in a positive direction with the medical concerns.
    Please pop by and post when you can.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section N View Post
    Due to a very scary and unforseen medical issue over the past month, my wife and I have chosen to pass on our STH renewal for 2015.

We will still do our best to make a few games with casual tickets but we just couldn't commit to the season.

I will be taking some time away from the board for a while but will be checking in from time to time.

Have a great spring and summer Esksfans.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Section N again.

Take it easy!
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009