Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Canadian Sport/Athletes

vCash

Re: Canadian Sport/Athletes

Quote Originally Posted by zecoduffzeco View Post
    Buy real registered passport (whatsapp/+ 44 740 5545274) ,id cards,drivers license,

We only offer original passengers, driver's licenses, identity cards, VISA, stamps and other documents for the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, USA and some others.
    We offer you one of the best services in the world. Most of our clients have given testimony about our genuine and excellent service.

Buy passport online
    Buy identity card online
    Buy driving license online
    Buy the residence permit online
    Buy / Get Citizenship Online
    Buy documents online

Whatsapp: +447405545274
    Whatsapp: + 447405545274

Fake passport
    buy fake ID card
    Buy a license ticket
    buy fake drivers

Whatsapp:+ 447405545274

buy real and fake passport
    buy real and wrong driver's license
    Buy a real and false identity card
    buy real and false citizenship
    buy real and false citizenship
    Buy real and fake documents

really registered passport
    Buy a real registered ID card
    Buy a really registered driver's license
    really registered citizenship
    real registered documents

Get real or wrong passport online
    Get real and fake passport online
    buy real and fake passport online

genuine and fake passports for sale
    Real and wrong driver's license for sale
    genuine and fake certificates for sale
    Real and fake ID card for sale

Buy Fake Euro online
    Buy fakes online
    Buy fake British pounds online
    Glen is this a friend of yours?
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Dogs Re: Canadian Sport/Athletes

Curling
    All-Alberta final at the Brier (yay!). I missed that 3-4 game, Devin Herouxís tweeting makes up for it. Just read thru his tweets now & feel like I watched!
    Who do you guys want? Iím cheering for Bottcher....though truly itís win-win whoever wins. The menís world organizers in Lethbridge must be SO happy!

Tennis
    BNP Paribas aka Indian Wells aka the unofficial 5th Grand Slam started a few days ago. The Canadians are doing really well. Milos & Felix won their matches yesterday & are into the 3rd round - Felix won in straight sets over Tsitsipas which is no small feat! If Shapo wins his match today, heíll be in the 3rd round, too.

On the womanís side, Andreescu has her 3rd round natch today. 2019 has been a huge breakout year for already, so early in the season.

vCash

I’m cheering for Bottcher for sure. He managed the last few ends of the game like a master and that last shot to win it was awesome. Looking forward to the game tonight!

vCash

Brendan's draw to force in the tenth is three feet too heavy and it costs him a potential Brier victory. He will be back. Great effort.

vCash

Final weekend of the BNP Paribas Open aka Indian Wells aka unofficial 5th Grand Slam...

Bianca Andreescu is playing in the women’s final today vs Angelique Kerbers of Germany. I think she’s the 1st wild card to ever make the Indian Wells final.

Milos is playing in the men’s semi-final today vs Dominic Thiem of Austria. To me, Thiem is a more complete player, while Milos relies more on the power game. Should be a good match.

Aside (because this is the Canada thread, I know, I know): Roger vs Rafa in the other semi.

What a great day of tennis! Next year I hope to be live posting

Addendum: Rafa withdrew because of his persistent knee issues. He’s being smart, but sad he won’t be playing today.

Addendum #2: Both finals are tomorrow (Sunday). Unfortunately Milos lost in 3 sets; Feds-Thiem will be good though I think Feds has the advantage for multiple reasons.
    Last edited by Smartie123; 03-16-2019 at 05:21 PM.

vCash

So what happened at the end of the Bears Sask hockey game today? I could not watch the 3rd period and the bears scored 3 times to win but there were all sorts of penalties against sask late in the game for fighting and such hand not much for alberta. Goon show once they lost?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    So what happened at the end of the Bears Sask hockey game today? I could not watch the 3rd period and the bears scored 3 times to win but there were all sorts of penalties against sask late in the game for fighting and such hand not much for alberta. Goon show once they lost?
    I couldn't watch the game as I no longer pay for broadcast TV and the only place it was available was Sportsnet. I saw the list of penalties on the USports box score and had the same question as you. I also made the same assumption, having watched the Golden Bears/Huskies matchup over many years. It seems to be in the U of S hockey culture.

That win puts the Bears into tonight's championship game against UNB as they look to repeat as national champions. Should be a good game. Go Bears Go!
    GO ESKS GO!

vCash

"No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Toronto, Canada – The Board of Directors of the Canadian Women’s Hockey League (CWHL) has made the decision to discontinue operations effective May 1, 2019. Unfortunately, while the on-ice hockey is exceptional, the business model has proven to be economically unsustainable.

New management, led by Jayna Hefford, and the new Board, put in place in Summer & Fall 2018 respectively, have proactively worked with our contract staff, players, GM’s, industry partners and corporate sponsors to establish an adequate revenue base, good governance, and high-quality hockey on the ice. Unfortunately the business model that has been the foundation of the League is not sustainable financially.

Founded in 2007 by players and members of the community, the League’s mandate was to grow the sport of women’s hockey, and to that extent it more than achieved its goal.

Last week 175,000 fans tuned in to watch the 12th edition of the Clarkson Cup, a new record for viewership, and the game delivered. Women’s hockey is fast, skilled, and generally high scoring, making for excellent entertainment.

We thank our fans for cheering on their favourite player and favourite teams, our sponsors for helping fund the growth of women’s hockey, and our partnerships with the NHLPA, Montreal Canadiens, Toronto Maple Leafs, and Calgary Flames. We would like to acknowledge the management and players of Team KRS for their commitment to the CWHL and growth of women’s hockey in China, and Ontario Women’s Hockey Association, Hockey Canada, and the NHL for their support.

The contract staff, contractors, coaches, and athletes of the CWHL are an inspiration to women around the world, and under Jayna Hefford’s leadership this season we have seen a new levels of success, new energy and credibility to the game.

http://www.thecwhl.com/the-canadian-...nue-operations

vCash

Well, this is great news. Certainly one league makes much more sense when you are trying to establish the sport on a professional level.

vCash

That was impressive.

vCash

That was a wild shot!

vCash

For anyone who has curled, or watched a lot of it, you know how difficult of a shot this is. Wow.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Section N View Post
    For anyone who has curled, or watched a lot of it, you know how difficult of a shot this is. Wow.
    Even try and make a similar shot on a pool table......not easy FOR SURE
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!

vCash

Canadian Corey Conners won the Valero Texas Open yesterday! What a win for the young man. He had to win a 6 person qualification round on Monday to even enter the tournament, and now after winning, he gets to play in the Masters this week in Augusta.

Amazing accomplishment.

vCash

and $1.35 million US dollars.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!