Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

vCash
    Blog Entries

Flame Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

In the same vein of last year's "It's Starting" thread.

Golden thread titles from this morning:

"There HAVE to be consequences!"

"Chamblin is a coaching disaster!"

And my personal favorurite...

"This is the worst coached team since Greg Marshall!"

Add more and enjoy.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

Re: Saskatchewan Wildfire - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

With wildfires forcing people from their homes in Saskatchewan, I don't think it's close to appropriate.

Saying that, it's so awesome to see them winless.
    FIRE RHODES!

vCash
    Blog Entries

Re: Saskatchewan Wildfire - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

Good point...

Let's get that title changed.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

Let's just remove the thread. I would like to think we have a little more class than this.
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Re: Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

Quote Originally Posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    Let's just remove the thread. I would like to think we have a little more class than this.
    You're right Hugo.
    FIRE RHODES!

vCash
    Blog Entries

This...
    Overheard at Spirit of Edmonton.
    Boydo - Jeez Sean I always forget how tall you are...
    Wad - Thatís ok Boydo, we remember how short you are! (As Swerve chuckles and nods while drinking his Coors)

vCash

Disagree. There's nothing I like better, as a fan, than having other fans hate on my team. So bring it, Esks fans, I'm still here and you aren't getting rid of me this easily.

vCash

Agreed not to mention the fact that really they're only 0-3 and they've lost two of them in OT and one by 4 points, that's hardly a crash and burn. If they reel off and go 12-6 then that makes the starter of this thread look even more like a jackass.

vCash

X3

Yeah, not a fan of this.

Bad karma.

Plus the Riders don't actually look that bad, just a couple of unfortunate (for them) defensive lapses at the wrong times.

vCash

For a thread people want to have locked, it's the most active thread over the past few hours.......

If you ignore a thread, it goes away by itself. Just sayin'.
    Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    For a thread people want to have locked, it's the most active thread over the past few hours.......

If you ignore a thread, it goes away by itself. Just sayin'.
    Your kinda also doing the same brotha
    Lol

vCash

Ignore what thread?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

vCash
    Blog Entries

For what it's worth...I don't recall seeing Diesel get any flak for his "It's starting" thread, which was posted last year under similar circumstances. This thread was simply meant to be this year's edition of what that was - a cocky but nonetheless entertaining thread targeted towards the "comedy" that spews out of the Greenwhites fanbase.

I apologize since I didn't make that clear enough in the opening.

Still...let's enjoy the wonderful reality that our Esks rebounded nicely and the Greenwhites fans, for the time being, are too shell-shocked to anoint themselves as the best team to walk the face of the earth.

vCash

I like watching the Riders lose. It's not that they lose, but it's how they lose. Most of the time they lose in a weird, heartbreaking way. Not gonna lie i had BC in the pool so i enjoyed the game immensely, lol. Run the **** out of Harris BC!! Just our luck this game sparks BC and they play better here on out. It would have been better for the Esks in the standings if the Riders had won, but maybe this gets them into a funk and they put themselves into a big hole. BC and Sask play again this upcoming week. I like how the CFL is scheduling these home and home series. I'd like to see more of them.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    For what it's worth...I don't recall seeing Diesel get any flak for his "It's starting" thread, which was posted last year under similar circumstances. This thread was simply meant to be this year's edition of what that was - a cocky but nonetheless entertaining thread targeted towards the "comedy" that spews out of the Greenwhites fanbase.

I apologize since I didn't make that clear enough in the opening.

Still...let's enjoy the wonderful reality that our Esks rebounded nicely and the Greenwhites fans, for the time being, are too shell-shocked to anoint themselves as the best team to walk the face of the earth.
    Don't compare yourself to Diesel pal...
    FIRE RHODES!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Esks1949 View Post
    I like watching the Riders lose. It's not that they lose, but it's how they lose. Most of the time they lose in a weird, heartbreaking way. Not gonna lie i had BC in the pool so i enjoyed the game immensely, lol. Run the **** out of Harris BC!! Just our luck this game sparks BC and they play better here on out. It would have been better for the Esks in the standings if the Riders had won, but maybe this gets them into a funk and they put themselves into a big hole. BC and Sask play again this upcoming week. I like how the CFL is scheduling these home and home series. I'd like to see more of them.
    Not really. I think it's likely the greenwhites get off the slide and win the next one and if we can defeat those might RedBlacks (no guarantee but I think it's more likely we sweep the home and home then BC) then we would have 4 points both teams would have 2.

Steve Vale is offline Wear some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive.
    Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Section N View Post
    Does he think the third iteration will be a charm?
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Section N View Post
    Whoa! Easy there King of Esksfans. Didn't know Diesel was the be all and end all of this website.
    OK14 can post whatever he wants to post. So can anyone for that matter.
    You guys get your panties in a knot over such stupid things on this site. Calm down! It's a God damn fan website, where people are free to post what they want. Don't like it, don't post in it!

vCash

IMO the thread is fine - but perhaps a better title could have been used...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck09 View Post
    Whoa! Easy there King of Esksfans. Didn't know Diesel was the be all and end all of this website.
    OK14 can post whatever he wants to post. So can anyone for that matter.
    You guys get your panties in a knot over such stupid things on this site. Calm down! It's a God damn fan website, where people are free to post what they want. Don't like it, don't post in it!
    ...and just how do you know I wear panties??? I mean if I did cause of course I um er don't...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    ...and just how do you know I wear panties??? I mean if I did cause of course I um er don't...
    We all know you wear panties!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck09 View Post
    We all know you wear panties!
    Edible?

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

vCash

What's the coles notes of what happened in the GREENWHITES game? I went to bed before it ended.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Muley69 View Post
    What's the coles notes of what happened in the GREENWHITES game? I went to bed before it ended.

Their D cant stop a thing... and IIRC not a lot of pressure on the QB either...

vCash

Three weeks into the season and there isn't a single undefeated team left. There is only one winless team...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Muley69 View Post
    Went ahead by 11 points with a TD with about 2:20 left. BC comes back, gets a TD and a 2-pt convert. Greenwhites end up with a 3rd and about 1.5 feet to go, gamble, and fail. Lions kick a 55-yard FG with 15 seconds left to tie.

In OT, the greenwhites go first. They end up with another 3rd and less than a yard, and decide to wimp out and kick a FG. On the Lions' turn, they go the distance and win with a TD.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

vCash

Very relevant and appropriate thread minus the title. 2 back to back losses to due to last minute chokes! Unbelievable. I love how some are blaming KG for their troubles. A 5 win season for the team to the east of us with two aging QBs would look fantastic.

vCash

Wouldn't count them out just yet. They've been more than competitive in every game so far, and you don't make predictions of final positions from results in the first 6 games. The greenwhites will be a threat, especially once they get their defense sorted out.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

vCash

Agreed, if they were getting their butts handed to them I might not feel that this thread will come back to bite us but in reality they are only a few plays away from being 3-0 or in reality should be at least 2-1
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!