Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

vCash

Re: Saskatchewan Meltdown - A Thread Dedicated to the Demise of the Greenwhites

Smith still is facing a trial for assault that two other players have had the charges for the same incident dropped. Will be tried by a judge alone on Dec. 14th.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    And Smith is off the ir too.

Crud...
    Not too concerned about this, for a couple of reasons. (a) Ryan Smith is not yet a proven quantity, regardless of a game or two when he looked good. (b) The greenwhites' problems lie with their defense, not their offense. (c) Taking him off the 6 game list before the 6 games are up hurts their already dicey cap situation.

The Taj Smith situation is strange...was it injury? Was he cut? A hissy fit? Never heard of a totally unexplained departure like this.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

Diesel is offline The Ayatolla of Rye & Cola

Super Moderator, 2009 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    greenwhites just decided to sit out Taj Smith for the rest of the year. No reason was given as of yet.

http://www.tsn.ca/roughriders-decide...eason-1.334586
    Must be a somali pirate invasion in regina and out of the goodness of their hearts they sent him to fight crime for the year
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

Opus is offline Then start asking the right ******* questions.

Super Moderator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    greenwhites just decided to sit out Taj Smith for the rest of the year. No reason was given as of yet.

http://www.tsn.ca/roughriders-decide...eason-1.334586
    They decided he was more valuable ridding the Regina streets of Somali drug lords.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Must be a somali pirate invasion in regina and out of the goodness of their hearts they sent him to fight crime for the year
    totally beat me to it.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MATHGOD View Post
    Just gonna put this here (the forum won't let me embed it):

https://i.imgur.com/iaqLwwR.png
    Ya know that's pretty funny dude.... even if it's coming from a "mule"! Good on ya.
    undefined

The Moz'

vCash

Knock Knock!
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Knock Knock!
    Whos' there?

vCash
    Blog Entries

Owen.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    Owen.
    Owen who? *grins*

vCash

Owen who??

vCash
    Blog Entries

Owen 5!

And while we're at it, let's enjoy some of the newest gems that have been unearthed from the frazzled farmers at RF.

Just the thread titles in themselves are entertaining...

"0-5. Are we still alive?"

"July 31st in Edmonton. I won't be there."

"Why the season is done."

"Guess the excuse time again."

" 'We Brought the Heat' - Coach CC"

"Chamblin's Ego"

"Chamblin blows another one"

"You do not take that penalty to make it 1st and 15. Ever."

"All you can do is laugh."

"Makes me want to throw up."

And my personal favourite...

"Bring back Ken 'Gramps' Miller"

Now, for some posts:

Waiting to hear who he throws under the bus this week. I'm sure he'll say the defense played just fine.

This team is terrible.

CC has lost them.
    What number will his last name get to?

Owen Five is not my friend.
    Chamblin's ego is seemingly more important to him than the success of the football team. He's honestly becoming another Kavis to me.
    We are a Brutal team Taman has managed to dig us to the basement I knew he had it in him just wasnt sure how long it would take him. Good thing they dont have any home games late in the season because they would not have anyone there. Just what they deserve!
    remember when the check stop in chamberlain slowing them down on the highway was the biggest concern for fans this season? lol.....sigh.

I think we are in for a long season.
    Yeah, this season is basically done. We will have lost 4 of the 9 home games, lost the season series to BC already and 2 games behind with both Wpg and BC having games in hand. Even if Glenn is good to go next week, I highly doubt we win in Edmonton. 0-6 to atart the season. I know injuries are not to be an excuse, but we are fielding a duct taped team out there. CC hasn't made it any easier with some of his decisions but he is not totally at fault as players are slipping, dropping passes, taking bad timely penalties, etc which are not being corrected.

I fear the snowball is now rolling downhill and getting bigger. Sad thing is that I doubt CC and Taman can get this fixed.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

vCash
    Blog Entries

vCash

When you don't know that you don't know, it's a lot different than when you do know that you don't know.

vCash

You must spread some rep around...

Steve Vale is offline Wear some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive.
    Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
    vCash

I had a nap after dinner and forgot about the game. I knew there was a reason I decided to have some watermelon tonight...then I saw the score...mwahahaha
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Opus is offline Then start asking the right ******* questions.

Super Moderator

vCash

I hope the RFcommers revel in the karma of their "Eskimos lose another game" thread that they keep bumping.

Sure, this thread is pretty similar...but without all the douchey after taste.
    Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away, and have his shoes.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Ummmm...if you're having aftertaste...you're using the douche wrong! Unless...

Ooohhhh....

Got it...
    Sorry everyone for not contributing anything to this board... My bad?

vCash

We could make a tv series about this starring Jack Lord, James McCarthur and Kam Fong.

vCash

So funny after all the crowing from the likes of rectal sauce et al over how certain they were that EH and CJ could co-exist etc etc....and now they are sucking septic water and are whining they have no scouting, no NI talent, no QB's etc..

As they say in the old country...**** 'em!

- - - Updated - - -

- Dan Kepley

vCash

That clip sums it up perfectly doesn't it.

My brother married a Sask girl and they moved to Saskatoon years ago. When ever someone comes up to me and says "Hey, how's your bro doing?" I say "He's fine, got deported to Sask years ago." That usually stops the conversation dead in it's tracks.
    Remember winning is not enough according to Len Rhodes, President of a professional sports team.

Inquiring Mind is offline We're looking for dick to floor. Let's call that D2F

2009 & 2014 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

If you want high entertainment listen to a post-game show when the Riders are losing. I used to when I lived in Regina and they were endlessly entertaining... and that was back before they acquired a taste for winning, I'm sure now it's exponentially better
    Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

vCash

vCash

You think all those are bad,, how bout this one.

http://www.riderfans.com/forum/showt...turn-To-Regina

Inquiring Mind is offline We're looking for dick to floor. Let's call that D2F

2009 & 2014 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walleyes View Post

Tillman with that core of players? That's a great recipe to be out of the playoffs and stay out of the playoffs... so have at 'em
    Look. We can go round and round about this all the live long day. Let's keep it simple. I embody amazement. Can you dig on that? Good. Then meet me on the corner of rock and roll, and bring a flask of something that burns.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walleyes View Post

That's some fun stuff right there! Seriously laughed at the Shovelface reference!

vCash

The best thing it's from J-Roc's (Rickey Foley) brother He gives IMSAYIN a run for his money
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

The guy has Tino Sunseri as his avatar....... he may not be the cream of the crop
    #PizStrong

vCash

You just gotta love it over on rf. New thread, "Gainer facing criticism." It's like hitting an ant hill with your lawnmower, the mass confusion over there.

vCash

Just a big pen of crap flinging monkeys. Awesome
    - Dan Kepley