Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Champions!

vCash

Re: Champions!

Last edited by Hugoagogo; 07-22-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash
    Blog Entries

A great interview with Damon Allen on 3downnation...great reliving the Eskimo memories...why this two time Eskimo GC MVP is not on our wall of
    honor will forever be a mystery to me...https://3downnation.com/2019/09/05/q...h-damon-allen/
    Last edited by adb; 09-05-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

vCash

vCash
    Blog Entries

Interview of RR on Esks website worth a read...https://www.esks.com/2019/09/18/feel...eve-ray-trade/

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

vCash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    Interview of RR on Esks website worth a read...https://www.esks.com/2019/09/18/feel...eve-ray-trade/
    Jamieson interview was awesome...seeing Ray go up on the wall right up there with seeing Moon go up. Something I'll never forget...https://www.tsn.ca/radio/edmonton-12...fans-1.1368918
    Last edited by adb; 09-30-2019 at 03:20 PM.

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    Very well deserved. Matt is one of the first ones volunteering his time for various charities around town, and after every game, he can be on the field playing with all the kids who absolutely adore him.
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    Very well deserved. Matt is one of the first ones volunteering his time for various charities around town, and after every game, he can be on the field playing with all the kids who absolutely adore him.
    Continuing the tradition established by other Eskimo olineman in terms of being a fan favorite among the younger fans...my daughters favorite players remain to be Kabongo and Fiaccone to this day with Bowman a distant third.

vCash

Continuing the tradition established by other Eskimo olineman in terms of being a fan favorite among the younger fans...my daughters favorite players remain to be Kabongo and Fiaccone to this day with Bowman a distant third.
    Big Pat is still around, and often at Alumni events - He was at the EE Alumni Wine tasting back in May, and I've seen him around the Alumni room at games. He's hard to miss...
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash

vCash
    Blog Entries

Jamieson interview was awesome...seeing Ray go up on the wall right up there with seeing Moon go up. Something I'll never forget...https://www.tsn.ca/radio/edmonton-12...fans-1.1368918
    Just heard this JG interview with RR so thought I would add it here in case there are some that might want to listen to it...https://the-jason-gregor-show-websit.../RaySept24.mp3

vCash
    Blog Entries

Just heard this JG interview with RR so thought I would add it here in case there are some that might want to listen to it...https://the-jason-gregor-show-websit.../RaySept24.mp3
    Another great link on the Esks website...I only wish that they also uploaded the entire dinner or at least an extended version. Would have loved to hear RRs entire speech which I am sure lasted for more than a little over a minute.

https://www.esks.com/2019/10/02/2019-annual-dinner/
    Last edited by adb; 10-02-2019 at 03:45 PM.