Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1470

Thread: Trump wins the President of the United States Election

vCash

Re: Trump wins the President of the United States Election

Quote Originally Posted by BaronAmongYou View Post
    Meanwhile...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d38dc328a383

Impeaching Trump just isn't worth it. Weird change in tactic. It's almost like she knows something and is trying to prepare everyone for some sort of extremely predictable disappointment.
    Like I've said all along, the special counsel will not indict Trump. He could well face prosecution after he is no longer President, though.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    Like I've said all along, the special counsel will not indict Trump. He could well face prosecution after he is no longer President, though.
    He could but he won't. Schiff is now hedging against impeachment. They know and they're preparing you for their failure. Trump has been vetted and the Democrats are telling you he's cleared.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo_RoB View Post
    None of the sources are credible, there is no evidence of collusion. That is why the fbi is shifting the goal post to obstruction.
    There is plenty of evidence. But the Director of National Intelligence did not accuse Trump of collusion. He accused the Russians of trying to help Trump. Trump's public call for the Russians to hack Hillary's emails doesn't help his cause, though.

As for the evidence:

Manafort lied to the FBI 5 times!
    Flynn has pled guilty to lying to the FBI over meetings with the Russian ambassador.
    Cohen admitted to lying to congress about a real estate deal Trump was doing in Moscow.
    Papadopoulous was convicted of lying to the FBI over contacts with Russians.
    Roger Stone has been charged with 7 counts, including obstruction of an official proceeding, witness tampering and false statements. The charges are linked to the Russian hacking of emails and their leak to Wikileaks.
    13 Russians have been charged with interference into the 2016 election.
    12 Russian intelligence officers have been charged with hacking the DNC and John Podesta.

James Comey got fired because he wouldn't end his investigation into Flynn.

Don jr., Kushner, and Manfort met wth a Russian intelligence officer at Trump Tower. The meeting was to get dirt of Clinton from her.

I could go on.

Yeah. No evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

He could but he won't. Schiff is now hedging against impeachment. They know and they're preparing you for their failure. Trump has been vetted and the Democrats are telling you he's cleared.
    Like every mob boss, he'll let everyone around him take the fall, for sure.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

vCash

Evidence of what, exactly? That's not evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. That's not evidence of Russia trying to influence the election. What charge are you trying to prove? Please be specific.

I like that you bring up Trump asking Russia to "hack" the DNC after it was already done by someone with physical access, not over the internet. I wonder what happened to the person who did that. You'd think the owners of those servers would have log in information. Ah well.

vCash

I appreciate that someone here has the guts to stand up to the Trump haters and help to protect his good name and high moral standards. Tucker and Hannity also need help to keep the monkeys off their back. Its a great thread so long as you keep it on the straight and narrow. Good job, BAY
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Evidence of what, exactly? That's not evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. That's not evidence of Russia trying to influence the election. What charge are you trying to prove? Please be specific.

I like that you bring up Trump asking Russia to "hack" the DNC after it was already done by someone with physical access, not over the internet. I wonder what happened to the person who did that. You'd think the owners of those servers would have log in information. Ah well.
    Hey. You don't find is suspicious that EVERYONE around Trump has a connection to this, then okay. All of these Trump campaign senior staffers have been charged/convicted/sentenced....but I'm sure Donny-boy knew nothing. Sure.

vCash

Hey. You don't find is suspicious that EVERYONE around Trump has a connection to this, then okay. All of these Trump campaign senior staffers have been charged/convicted/sentenced....but I'm sure Donny-boy knew nothing. Sure.
    Everyone hey. Not a single person was out of the loop. Again, what exactly is the accusation? I can guess what it is, but it's hard to push a view point when I don't know what I'm pushing against, you know? So state your claim. Donny boy knew nothing of what? Be specific.

Let's take Manafort, for example. He's indicted on a laundry list of items related to his time working for Hillary Clinton and Obama, but somehow this is used as evidence against Trump? It belies rationality.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pizmo View Post
    I appreciate that someone here has the guts to stand up to the Trump haters and help to protect his good name and high moral standards. Tucker and Hannity also need help to keep the monkeys off their back. Its a great thread so long as you keep it on the straight and narrow. Good job, BAY
    I understand the sarcasm, but man, I've been watching this unfounded hysteria over Trump for 3 years now. You can probably guess at the amount of crap that has tossed my way because I didn't immediately jump on the anti-Trump bandwagon. But, we've had two years of him being in charge and none of the fears have come to pass. None of them. At some point everyone needs to look at what has actually happened and reassess the situation.

vCash

You know, saying "it's unfounded" or "there's no evidence" over and over and over won't make it true.

vCash

State your claim.

vCash

You know, saying "it's unfounded" or "there's no evidence" over and over and over won't make it true.
    Fake news. Witch hunt. No collusion.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Fake news. Witch hunt. No collusion.
    Until you can tell me what the claim is, what else am I to think? State a claim. Analyse everything that's available and what you've previously written and make a claim.

vCash

WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Hmmm...yeah...that Mueller sure was on a witch hunt.

vCash

Hmmm...yeah...that Mueller sure was on a witch hunt.
    Has new information came out since "no collusion"?

vCash

Has new information came out since "no collusion"?
    don't know. haven't seen old evidence yet.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

don't know. haven't seen old evidence yet.
    So then I guess you're stuck with the no collusion report that came out over the weekend. Right?

vCash

So then I guess you're stuck with the no collusion report that came out over the weekend. Right?
    You have a copy of the report? Wow...all I have is the Barr summary.
    In Rod we trust

vCash

No I'm not. This is not finished yet.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    No I'm not. This is not finished yet.
    We're closer to the answer than we've been at any point in the past. That answer is, so far, no collusion. I'm not at all concerned that the full report will show the obviously false Russia collusion conspiracy theory is actually true in a last ditch change of course.

You may accept or reject that reality that you've been lied to and lying as you see fit. I recommend you stop accepting obvious lies, but it is your choice.

vCash

We're closer to the answer than we've been at any point in the past. That answer is, so far, no collusion. I'm not at all concerned that the full report will show the obviously false Russia collusion conspiracy theory is actually true in a last ditch change of course.

You may accept or reject that reality that you've been lied to and lying as you see fit. I recommend you stop accepting obvious lies, but it is your choice.
    You've accepted a 4 page summary of a report that took almost 2 years to assemble. The summary was written by a man, picked by Trump, which he is allowed to do, who had already said that the investigation should not exist. Pardon me if I wait for all the information to come out before I follow the herd and trumpet that he's been cleared of everything. Or not. Your second last sentence is ambiguous. I accept that I may have been lied to but mainly by politicians with the Donald being an automatic lier. I'm not sure what the bolded means but I will ignore it and assume it was a clumsy attempt to use the English language by a Trump supporter.

I do accept recommendations by a lot of people in this forum but not by you. That is my choice.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Yes, I accept a 4 page summary of an investigation that took 2 years. Why wouldn't I? The summary was very probably based on the report. The 4 page summary says no collusion. In my opinion, it's unlikely the summary says no collusion, but the report with say collusion. Yes, it's possible that the report and the summary of the report will differ greatly, if this happens I'll come on here and eat as much crow as you'd like me to eat. I promise. In the end, who wrote the summary of the report matters very little. I do hope the full report is released soon. Just to answer the questions of the people who believed in the collusion conspiracy.

I should have put a comma between 'lying' and 'as you see fit'. My bad. What I mean is, if you're still pushing the false notion that Trump colluded with Russia, well, you're lying. Or, considering the above, very likely lying. The people and media who told you there was collusion and evidence of collusion were lying. I've been saying that for years and now it certainly appears Mr. Mueller has written a report that agrees with my viewpoint. Now, you may continue to say and believe this unfounded conspiracy theory is true, but at this point you're doing so with full knowledge that you're pushing a falsehood.

I'm fine if you don't listen to me and I'm fine with you attacking me personally, it really doesn't matter. I would ask you listen to Mr. Mueller.

vCash

end of discussion.
    WALTER IS MY HERO!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    And he is a Trump lackey through and through.

Can you imagine if Kenneth Starr had submitted a report to Janet Reno who then sent a 4 pager to congress saying Bill Clinton committed no crimes?

I said all along that Mueller would not indict Trump. And I said I would acecpt his findings. But until I actually get to SEE his findings I'll reserve judgement. And Trump is still an ass an unfit for office either way.
    Last edited by Deathsdoorstep; 03-27-2019 at 08:27 AM.

vCash

And he is a Trump lackey through and through.

Can you imagine if Kenneth Starr had submitted a report to Janet Reno who then sent a 4 pager to congress saying Bill Clinton committed no crimes?

I said all along that Mueller would not indict Trump. And I said I would acecpt his findings. But until I actually get to SEE his findings I'll reserve judgement. And Trump is still an ass an unfit for office either way.
    Pizmo pretty much summarized how I feel on it, I want to see the full report, not a summary, not a redacted report the real report before I make a judgement.
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Hi... just poking my head in for a minute to say hi and remind everyone that regardless of findings in the report, Trump... every single day he is on this planet, is a P.O.S. The worst.

Continue with your conversation.

"No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    Hi... just poking my head in for a minute to say hi and remind everyone that regardless of findings in the report, Trump... every single day he is on this planet, is a P.O.S. The worst.

Continue with your conversation.

Yeah I saw that. I used to volunteer with special olympics so needless to say I wasn't impressed.
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Twice in one week... sorry

"No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Adam Schiff, "I have evidence of collusion". Also Adam Schiff, "I will present no evidence of collusion". But yeah, we should all listen to a guy who lied about having evidence for two years lecture us on ethics and morality. Cool beans.

No collusion. No obstruction. No case.

Edit: Here's a news story that screams "EVIDENCE" in the title. The news story contains no evidence.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...lusion-814414/
    Last edited by BaronAmongYou; 03-28-2019 at 04:23 PM.