Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Eskimo Empire podcast

vCash
    Blog Entries

Re: Eskimo Empire podcast

Agree with the comment that Turner deserves to be on the wall
    ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    Agree with the comment that Turner deserves to be on the wall
    A big " AMEN" to that. Outstanding player , plus played for a long time and seldom injured. So nice to hear on the podcast that he still resides in Edmonton. Illustrates children's books, wow !!!!

Loved the history segment in this podcast. Really enjoyed Sorensen being on the show with him recently retired and being familiar with this current team. Nice info about MOD being such a smart football player and helping out on the Oline calls.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by turftoe27 View Post
    A big " AMEN" to that. Outstanding player , plus played for a long time and seldom injured. So nice to hear on the podcast that he still resides in Edmonton. Illustrates children's books, wow !!!!

Loved the history segment in this podcast. Really enjoyed Sorensen being on the show with him recently retired and being familiar with this current team. Nice info about MOD being such a smart football player and helping out on the Oline calls.
    Charlie is my all-time favourite Eskimo - I've been waiting for a while now to do a spot on him, and I still am baffled how he didn't get on the WoH. 2008 would have been an ideal time; they enshrined Chris Morris, and having two guys who wore #60 go on the wall during the season we were celebrating our 60th season should have been a no-brainer, IMO.

Then again, I'm still at a loss to explain how Don Luzzi gets in the CFHOF but John LaGrone doesn't? They have very similar stats both physically and defensively. Neither of them did much winning during the bulk of their careers; each of them won lineman of the year, and plenty of West and league-wide all star placements. I personally think they both deserve to be in there, but hey.. nobody asks me!
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash

New podcast out on July 23 rd. As always great banter been the gang, love the humor. They did a really nice job saying what went wrong in Montreal.

History segment again a must to listen to. Mike picks the best Esk draft ever. Teases with some players from about three different era drafts then pulls a slam dunk and drops a bombshell with his pick. Took me by surprise but he backs it up with a long list of players that will get us greybeards thinking.

vCash

Another fantastic podcast with some insider info into the Mike Pringle record.

http://eskempirepod.libsyn.com/more-...-DSqAOOmiYddjQ
    #PizStrong

It's such a treat any time you get to listen to Jaimo talk about his time with the Esks, great work Mike and Andrew!