Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: $65 !!!???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    11,448
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Ask $65 !!!???

    $65 has been contributed to help maintain this website. This amount for half a year is crap, to be charitable. I don't set myself up as a shining example since I've only donated twice in my time here. Some donate time to maintain this site and that's good. Where are the rest of you?????

    Come on people let's help out here so this site can continue to benefit from my sharp wit and informative posts. Kick in some money or I will make public your e-mails.
    For rent.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,828
    vCash
    887
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Thanks for the reminder!
    Last edited by Smartie123; 07-11-2017 at 06:04 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,257
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Yeah you're right, payday is next Friday I'll not be a tightwad then.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    19,694
    vCash
    1000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    Yeah you're right, payday is next Friday I'll not be a tightwad then.
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

    Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,257
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

    Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    I'll be fine thanks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spruce Grove AB
    Posts
    6,018
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    110

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

    Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    And we appreciate you giving us a place to discuss the team we love.
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    11,448
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    158

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Holy crap y'all. Way to go!!!! You get either a Piz-pot or a Sitz-pot, whichever is appropriate.
    For rent.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    2,126
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

    Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    And my apologies for not being able to lately. If I can just add a sincere thank you Angelus for keeping this up and running. As much as I disagree with your views on Chiarelli! But honestly, thank you very much.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    19,694
    vCash
    1000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    I'll be fine thanks
    I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I just don't want anyone who lives paycheque to paycheque contributing to the site, that's all.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,257
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I just don't want anyone who lives paycheque to paycheque contributing to the site, that's all.
    I know =) I don't live paycheque to paycheque or have to return bottles to make a donation lol. I just got back from Vegas that's why I wanted to wait til payday. No worries it's all good. Just like everyone else here I appreciate you running this site where we can post/vent/joke and basically enjoy the awesomeness that we are.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    19,694
    vCash
    1000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    85

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    I know =) I don't live paycheque to paycheque or have to return bottles to make a donation lol. I just got back from Vegas that's why I wanted to wait til payday. No worries it's all good. Just like everyone else here I appreciate you running this site where we can post/vent/joke and basically enjoy the awesomeness that we are.
    I was in Vegas this week and just got back last night. So I know what it feels like to be a little lighter in the wallet.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,257
    vCash
    100
    Rep Power
    56

    Re: $65 !!!???

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    I was in Vegas this week and just got back last night. So I know what it feels like to be a little lighter in the wallet.
    LOL still worth it though eh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •