Thread: $65 !!!???

vCash

Ask $65 !!!???

$65 has been contributed to help maintain this website. This amount for half a year is crap, to be charitable. I don't set myself up as a shining example since I've only donated twice in my time here. Some donate time to maintain this site and that's good. Where are the rest of you?????

Come on people let's help out here so this site can continue to benefit from my sharp wit and informative posts. Kick in some money or I will make public your e-mails.
    For rent.

vCash

Re: $65 !!!???

Thanks for the reminder!
    Last edited by Smartie123; 07-11-2017 at 06:04 PM.

vCash

Yeah you're right, payday is next Friday I'll not be a tightwad then.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    Yeah you're right, payday is next Friday I'll not be a tightwad then.
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    If you need to wait until next payday, please do not contribute. The site will be fine and you need it more than we do.

Thanks to Looner, Smartie123 and turftoe27. All are appreciated but a couple of those were extremely generous. I really appreciate the community stepping up to keep the site ad-free.
    I'll be fine thanks

vCash

And we appreciate you giving us a place to discuss the team we love.
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!

vCash

Holy crap y'all. Way to go!!!! You get either a Piz-pot or a Sitz-pot, whichever is appropriate.
    For rent.

vCash

And my apologies for not being able to lately. If I can just add a sincere thank you Angelus for keeping this up and running. As much as I disagree with your views on Chiarelli! But honestly, thank you very much.

vCash
    Blog Entries

I'll be fine thanks
    I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I just don't want anyone who lives paycheque to paycheque contributing to the site, that's all.
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

vCash

I didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. I just don't want anyone who lives paycheque to paycheque contributing to the site, that's all.
    I know =) I don't live paycheque to paycheque or have to return bottles to make a donation lol. I just got back from Vegas that's why I wanted to wait til payday. No worries it's all good. Just like everyone else here I appreciate you running this site where we can post/vent/joke and basically enjoy the awesomeness that we are.

vCash
    Blog Entries

I know =) I don't live paycheque to paycheque or have to return bottles to make a donation lol. I just got back from Vegas that's why I wanted to wait til payday. No worries it's all good. Just like everyone else here I appreciate you running this site where we can post/vent/joke and basically enjoy the awesomeness that we are.
    I was in Vegas this week and just got back last night. So I know what it feels like to be a little lighter in the wallet.

vCash

I was in Vegas this week and just got back last night. So I know what it feels like to be a little lighter in the wallet.
    LOL still worth it though eh