Thread: Thank you Edmonton!

vCash

Attention Thank you Edmonton!

Okay, mostly thank you Tigerdar!

Now that you've all relaxed, I just wanted to say I really appreciated my time in your city. Everyone was lovely (except that one driver) the drivers are WAY more polite (except that one), fans were kind and helpful in terms of transportation questions, facility was nice (if weather exposed), love the way it's integrated into the community centre complex! Food was great (particularly Pazzo Pazzo!)

Might want to work on your weather a bit, but other than that I give it a high rating.

In gratitude, I have Reilly, Bowman, Watson, Zylstra, and your Defence on my fantasy this week!
    R.I.P. Coach Harris

vCash

Re: Thank you Edmonton!

Quote Originally Posted by Macavity View Post

Now that you've all relaxed, I just wanted to say I really appreciated my time in your city. Everyone was lovely (except that one driver) the drivers are WAY more polite (except that one), fans were kind and helpful in terms of transportation questions, facility was nice (if weather exposed), love the way it's integrated into the community centre complex! Food was great (particularly Pazzo Pazzo!)

Might want to work on your weather a bit, but other than that I give it a high rating.

In gratitude, I have Reilly, Bowman, Watson, Zylstra, and your Defence on my fantasy this week!
    Hey no problem I hope the seats were ok and you didn't mind sitting a couple rows up from the Sorensons and they didn't give you a hard time. Take care and good luck to the bombers in the playoffs (unless they're playing the Esks in that case nevermind)

vCash

It was super fun to be around the families! We did cheer quietly, but it was a neat experience. My wife chickened out of asking Mrs.Sorenson how to cheer for a centre, since our son just got moved there on his team.

Tell Mike (Mark?) I haven't forgotten him.
    R.I.P. Coach Harris

vCash

Nothing whatsoever wrong with the weather! Nice fall evening, little wind & the rain stayed away....

vCash

It was super fun to be around the families! We did cheer quietly, but it was a neat experience. My wife chickened out of asking Mrs.Sorenson how to cheer for a centre, since our son just got moved there on his team.

Tell Mike (Mark?) I haven't forgotten him.
    She could have they are honestly some of the nicest most down to earth people I know. Good luck to your son. As a former Dlineman I can say that I think they're all glorified holders...

vCash

The gloating was so subtle in this thread that it's almost non-existent.
    Metaphysical Thought:
    Prunes are dehydrated plums...
    Therefore, Prune Juice does not exist....

It`s been scientifically proven that 6 out of 7 dwarves are not Happy.

vCash

Glad you had a good time, Mac. I miss Edmonton, especially this time of year. A couple of months from now though, I won't miss Edmonton at all. Good luck with your block heaters, guys.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

vCash

I really hope the fans in Montreal are as nice when I am at the game on Monday. Then again, I likely won't be cheering too quietly.
    You may end up reading about me in the news.
    Aller Esks!
    There are better things in the world than beer but beer sort of compensates for not getting them.

I'll be waiting for you guys in Ottawa for my Grey Cup birthday. November football rocks.

vCash

Glad you liked my hotel recommendation. Hopefully the bed bug bites will cure soon.
    Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
    Pizmo Loves Nanookster