Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know the Esks are in the playoffs when:

vCash

Re: You know the Esks are in the playoffs when:

Wichispa Oyade Stampeders.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TeqEEla View Post
    This is the main problem in this entire issue. I think if the Inuit come forward as a group and say we don't like the name please change it, the Esks should respect that and make the change. But to date, that hasn't happened. The people bringing up the issue aren't the Inuit. The people bringing it up are non-Inuit reporters and politicians living a thousand miles from Inuit lands, and using the issue for nothing more than some weird attempt at distracting a football team before a playoff game. Winnipeg's mayor and their papers won't give two seconds more of thought to this issue now that the game is over.

My point is that the type of people currently demanding that the Esks change their name don't get a say in the issue because they literally have no stake. When it comes to the Eskimo name, if you're not Inuit shut the hell up because your opinion doesn't matter; nor does my opinion; there is only one group who's opinion matters and we have yet to hear from them as a group.
    Why don't the Eskimos actually commission a poll of Inuit across Canada. You know, indigenous Americans were surveyed about the name "Washington Redskins". They didn't give a crap.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

If you use the word "adult" as a verb it is a very good indication that you are, in fact, not an adult.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TeqEEla View Post
    This is the main problem in this entire issue. I think if the Inuit come forward as a group and say we don't like the name please change it, the Esks should respect that and make the change. But to date, that hasn't happened. The people bringing up the issue aren't the Inuit. The people bringing it up are non-Inuit reporters and politicians living a thousand miles from Inuit lands, and using the issue for nothing more than some weird attempt at distracting a football team before a playoff game. Winnipeg's mayor and their papers won't give two seconds more of thought to this issue now that the game is over.

My point is that the type of people currently demanding that the Esks change their name don't get a say in the issue because they literally have no stake. When it comes to the Eskimo name, if you're not Inuit shut the hell up because your opinion doesn't matter; nor does my opinion; there is only one group who's opinion matters and we have yet to hear from them as a group.
    100% agree. You are never going to please everyone but if the majority of people either don't care or as in the article posted above, see it as an honor, why are you changing it? It sure seems like some people are pretty quick to tell everyone how they should feel rather than physically asking them.
    In Hervey we trust.

vCash

Glad I could offer some food for thought

As for some of the other comments:
    - White privilege is real, albeit to varying degrees. It does exist in Canada & definitely in Alberta. There’s only one group that denies it. It’s no different than male privilege.
    - I do not like BS but I have continued to support this team & my friends that play for it.
    - Iveson can comment because the EEFC & the COE are intertwined as long as the COE owns the stadium.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post

- White privilege is real, albeit to varying degrees. It does exist in Canada & definitely in Alberta. There’s only one group that denies it. It’s no different than male privilege.
    - I do not like BS but I have continued to support this team & my friends that play for it.
    - Iveson can comment because the EEFC & the COE are intertwined as long as the COE owns the stadium.
    You know what Iveson should have done. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon and saying "yeah, yeah, we should change the name" just to please the few vocal minority. A good leader would have come out, acknowledged the potential issue but then said that a poll should be taken by the Inuit people to find out their actual feelings on the matter. Instead he took the easy way out because if/when a poll happens if the poll comes out as in favor of changing the name, he is already told everyone he is in favor so he looks like a good guy. If the poll comes out against changing it, he has the easy way out of saying, "we are going to do what the people want." So again, he looks like a good guy.
    In Hervey we trust.

vCash

Hey folks,

Is anyone planning on coming down for the game? My brother in law is driving down from west of Red Deer and if any of you are in the Esks section it would be great to meet you face to face...... finally!
    PM me if you have an interest as I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a rink after this one regardless what the outcome will be!!!

Warning: Might have another brother in law who is a fan of the mules tag along.... so sorry for the inconvenience.... my bad!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    You know what Iveson should have done. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon and saying "yeah, yeah, we should change the name" just to please the few vocal minority. A good leader would have come out, acknowledged the potential issue but then said that a poll should be taken by the Inuit people to find out their actual feelings on the matter. Instead he took the easy way out because if/when a poll happens if the poll comes out as in favor of changing the name, he is already told everyone he is in favor so he looks like a good guy. If the poll comes out against changing it, he has the easy way out of saying, "we are going to do what the people want." So again, he looks like a good guy.
    Dude.... there is just too much common sense to what you suggest! That will not sit well with the SJW types......................

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pizmo View Post
    How does this post contribute to the discussion?
    It's called right to free speech and its what I had two uncles die overseas to protect.... until the pc mob changes that. It points out that those who are not directly impacted (non Inuit) should maybe get some facts straight before they get up on their political soap box.

- - - Updated - - -

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/apos-name-...090004362.html

I saw this on Yahoo. Name changes don't only apply to sports teams now some are after the City of Calgary to change it's name.
    And the slippery slope has begun......... everyone MUST BE offended by everything!
    undefined

The Moz'

vCash

That’s fair. He could gave answered differently & still not be a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eskimoses View Post
    - - - Updated - - -
    Dude.... there is just too much common sense to what you suggest! That will not sit well with the SJW types.........
    What is SJW?
    Last edited by Smartie123; 11-14-2017 at 05:47 PM.

vCash

It's called right to free speech and its what I had two uncles die overseas to protect.... until the pc mob changes that. It points out that those who are not directly impacted (non Inuit) should maybe get some facts straight before they get up on their political soap box.
    I only had one uncle die. Guess you win.
    For rent.

vCash

- - - Updated - - -

What is SJW?
    Social Justice Warrior. Or, as I like to call them, the Sepp Blatters of the Oppression Olympics. Those who wish to identify you in your place in the hierarchy of oppression. To define you as a member of a group, not a person. Those who see MLK's vision as now inherently racist because it doesn't define people by their race. Those who stupidly see gender as a social construct rather than a biological one. Despicable.
    Last edited by Deathsdoorstep; 11-14-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    "Of all the so-called virtues, the most over-rated is faith" - Christopher Hitchens

If you use the word "adult" as a verb it is a very good indication that you are, in fact, not an adult.

vCash

Anyway... back to football. Is it just me or are the Eskimos being the least talked about football team in these playoffs.I was watching late night TSN sports desk over the last couple of evenings and it just seems there is a lot of "love" for all the other teams and we are just "there"..... seems to have been that way all year long?!? Given everything that has happened to this team over the last two years you would think that someone out there would begin to show some respect for our efforts???

I believe someone mentioned that the TV contract was up pretty soon... if ratings are up the league should be shopping itself around for a better deal.... if for no other reason that to bring TSN down to earth with some "leveraging" strategies.... those a$$hats need a little "de-egotizing" in a big big way!!!!! Any thoughts on going to a smaller ball.... I always liked the "our balls are bigger" schtick.... marketing stuff like that was awesome..... Rhodes wouldn't get it!
    undefined

The Moz'

vCash

Anyway... back to football. Is it just me or are the Eskimos being the least talked about football team in these playoffs.I was watching late night TSN sports desk over the last couple of evenings and it just seems there is a lot of "love" for all the other teams and we are just "there"..... seems to have been that way all year long?!? Given everything that has happened to this team over the last two years you would think that someone out there would begin to show some respect for our efforts???

I believe someone mentioned that the TV contract was up pretty soon... if ratings are up the league should be shopping itself around for a better deal.... if for no other reason that to bring TSN down to earth with some "leveraging" strategies.... those a$$hats need a little "de-egotizing" in a big big way!!!!! Any thoughts on going to a smaller ball.... I always liked the "our balls are bigger" schtick.... marketing stuff like that was awesome..... Rhodes wouldn't get it!
    Well, the topic was, initially, the usual claptrap over the name "Eskimos", which has never been a derogatory term, until the social justice left deemed it so.

If EEFC cave to this PC crap I'll never watch another game.

vCash

- - - Updated - - -

What is SJW?
    Sounds like another label to demonize people you don't agree with. Black hat, white hat, Left, Right, PC, SJW, yadda, yadda.
    GO ESKS GO!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GungaDin View Post
    Sounds like another label to demonize people you don't agree with. Black hat, white hat, Left, Right, PC, SJW, yadda, yadda.
    It's the SJWs who are the ones causing so much damage on campus, mate. They are the ones who demonize and attempt to stifle free speech. All they have to do is cry "raaaaacist" or "alt-riiiiight" to anyone they disagree with. And they disagree with anyone who isn't an SJW.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    It's the SJWs who are the ones causing so much damage on campus, mate. They are the ones who demonize and attempt to stifle free speech. All they have to do is cry "raaaaacist" or "alt-riiiiight" to anyone they disagree with. And they disagree with anyone who isn't an SJW.
    I see the labelling and name calling going both ways. Alt-right or PC, facist or Social Justice Warrior. Leads to generalization and lazy thinking like, "All those XYZ people are like this." Call them a name and write off their opinions.
    GO ESKS GO!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GungaDin View Post
    I see the labelling and name calling going both ways. Alt-right or PC, facist or Social Justice Warrior. Leads to generalization and lazy thinking like, "All those XYZ people are like this." Call them a name and write off their opinions.
    I would normally agree with you,mate. But the desire for censorship is now greater from the left than the right. Never was before.

Diesel is offline The Ayatolla of Rye & Cola

Super Moderator, 2009 V-Bookie Champ

vCash

Nice to see that white privilege is alive & well on this forum. If you donít know what that is, or it hurts your feelings that I said it ó then you have proven my point.

1. Has anyone actually asked Inuit people whether or not they are offended? This would mean actually engaging a representative sample, or speaking with leaders of representative groups/associations/assemblies, not just adjing random people. Thatís what the EE need to do.

2. Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon & Winnipeg have huge numbers of young First Nation & Abiriginal people that want to do great things for themselves & their familles & their people & society in general. Itís a slap in the face to have a sports team with a name that may be derogatory to (some of) them. Would you be ok with acteam called the Edmonton Nís or the Edmonton Pís? (Sorry I canít say those words, but I have been called both of them numerous times since we came to Canada.)

3. You canít compare Edmonton to Chicago/Washington DC/ Atlanta/ whatever other city. They do not have the same ties to indigenous people.

4. How refreshing that Don Iveson is not being a hypocrite. Thatís what I call politically correct! He recognizes that you canít have truth & reconciliation panels & missing & murdered indigenous women panels & then say this is ok.

5. Sometimes itís not about people becoming ultra-sensitive or thin-skinned over time. (Or Ďpoliticalky correctí since yíall use it so negatively.) Sometimes things change because itís recognized that things done in the past do not reflect current standards, or may be considered disrespectful niw. Itís no different than evolving standards in any industry, or in healthcare.

6. Seriously? You guys are going to stop supporting your beloved team if they change the name? Puh-leez.
    Yes, absolutely, because if they cave into this hyper sensitive victim blaming BS, then the Eskimos essentially tell me that for 40 years, my support of them and their brand makes me a racist, and believe me that offends the hell outta me. Even moreso than hiring an admitted child sex offender
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
    Yes, absolutely, because if they cave into this hyper sensitive victim blaming BS, then the Eskimos essentially tell me that for 40 years, my support of them and their brand makes me a racist, and believe me that offends the hell outta me. Even moreso than hiring an admitted child sex offender
    So you don't agree that Ukrainians are superior human beings?
    For rent.

vCash

the Eskimos essentially tell me that for 40 years, my support of them and their brand makes me a racist, and believe me that offends the hell outta me.
    Speaking about hypersensitivity, way to introduce your own false victimization into a potential name change.

- - - Updated - - -

You know what Iveson should have done. Instead of jumping on the bandwagon and saying "yeah, yeah, we should change the name" just to please the few vocal minority.
    I don't believe Iverson has said change the name. He has said the Esks should formally discuss this. A formal discussion might include a poll.

vCash

Nice to see that white privilege is alive & well on this forum. If you don’t know what that is, or it hurts your feelings that I said it — then you have proven my point.

1. Has anyone actually asked Inuit people whether or not they are offended? This would mean actually engaging a representative sample, or speaking with leaders of representative groups/associations/assemblies, not just adjing random people. That’s what the EE need to do.

This has been brought up in past years, a good number of them said they don't care or it's okay.

2. Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon & Winnipeg have huge numbers of young First Nation & Abiriginal people that want to do great things for themselves & their familles & their people & society in general. It’s a slap in the face to have a sports team with a name that may be derogatory to (some of) them. Would you be ok with acteam called the Edmonton N’s or the Edmonton P’s? (Sorry I can’t say those words, but I have been called both of them numerous times since we came to Canada.)

Putting Eskimos on the same level of some of the other words you jammed out on saying is stretching it.

3. You can’t compare Edmonton to Chicago/Washington DC/ Atlanta/ whatever other city. They do not have the same ties to indigenous people.

Sheer and utter nonsense, total nonsense, a team name is either okay or it isn't.

4. How refreshing that Don Iveson is not being a hypocrite. That’s what I call politically correct! He recognizes that you can’t have truth & reconciliation panels & missing & murdered indigenous women panels & then say this is ok.

This has nothing to do with the other things you mentioned,nothing at all.

5. Sometimes it’s not about people becoming ultra-sensitive or thin-skinned over time. (Or ‘politicalky correct’ since y’all use it so negatively.) Sometimes things change because it’s recognized that things done in the past do not reflect current standards, or may be considered disrespectful niw. It’s no different than evolving standards in any industry, or in healthcare.

Well it comes down to who decides if something is acceptable. If one person finds it a problem do you change it? 2? 5? 100? a majority?

I will say one thing, if you change the name then I would expect you to get behind the dozens of other spots names being changed because it rankles people.

Edmonton Oilers? Big oil, pollution, it offends me,change it.
    Calgary Stampedes? Are you kidding? The Calgary stampede promotes animal cruelty and death each year. Change it.
    Vancouver Canucks....Canucks is a highly offensive slang term. The list will go on and on and on.

I also find it singular that some groups complain long and hard about no one being aware of their culture and the fear or losing their culture when they have that attitude that only we the people can have any say in how we are termed.

6. Seriously? You guys are going to stop supporting your beloved team if they change the name? Puh-leez.
    So its idiotic for people to threaten to shelve their team due to this but it is 100% fine to raise a holy stink about it when the people bleating about it have probably never seen a game? Makes sense...
    Last edited by Beerfish; 11-15-2017 at 10:27 AM.

vCash

Let me share with you the "white privilege" of my family and my heritage, since by the color of my skin, you automatically would label me as having such:

Before, and during WWI, many of my "people" came to Canada to find a better life. Their reward for cheap unbroken land? Years of manual back breaking labour to scratch out a basic means of survival, living their first few years on the prairies in mud earth huts. No government handouts, no fast tracking, no free ride. When the Russians became "the enemy", thousands of us non russians were placed in internment camps in the rockies, to break rocks to help build the railroads etc, simply because we were similar in appearance and culture to Russia. Their "White Privilege" didn't keep any of this from happening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrain...ian_internment

Later before WWII, some guy by the name of Joseph Stalin decided that he should exterminate the majority of my heritage by systematically starving out close to by many estimates, over 10 million of us "whiteys". The world denied the existence of this attempted genocide for decades. A little thing called the Holodomor. The movie Bitter Harvest would be a crash course in what I'm talking about. White Privilege didn't help a single one of the generations of families wiped out by starvation and execution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

In WWII, the war front passed though my father's village of Vepryk no less than 8 times. Each time, more were executed or forced recruited to fight for either the Nazi's or our friendly neighborhood genocidal maniac, Joe Stalin. Millions more perished in a war they were forced to fight. Their "White Privilege" prevented none of this.

When my father ran from his village with his brother at the age of 8 after my grandmother told them the Russians were coming as they were razing 50 Ukrainian villages to the ground, kissed them goodbye as she told them this was the last time her 8 & 11 yr old sons would see their mother, their "White Privilege" didn't stop them from being orphans, homeless, moneyless, and forced to run for their lives to God knows where. What would you do at 8 yrs old?

After a terrorizing 3 week escape into Poland and eventually East Germany, my father and his brother were given the choice to be slave labour for a german farmer who lost his sons to the war. They could sleep in a barn, work for nothing but a meal a day, and live with the daily fear they they would be handed over to the Nazi's and executed. Their "White Privilege" didn't ease their daily terror for almost 4 years.

When my father and uncle managed to escape into West Berlin a few years later and made plans to try and start a new life in Canada, they were met by Canadian governmental and societal racism. Banks wouldn't lend them money, no social programs, no english language courses, and the lovely Canadian version of the "N-Word", "Bohunk" was labelled onto them and countless others (it's equally offensive to the Ukrainian community, believe me, as the N word). They were labelled communists and or nazi's due to those who chose not to have their lives ended by a bullet and picked the lesser of two evils by being forced to fight for Stalin or Hitler. No "White Privilege" saved them from the shame, humiliation, prejudices, and forced lack of opportunity that they faced.

You know what they did? They overcame. They didn't b*tch and whine over how hard done by they were in Canada. They built successful lives, businesses and families. They had it exponentially tougher in their experience in being Canadians than anyone born in this country after 1867, and that includes all races, creeds and colors. I saw my whole life of how my Dad lived with people making comments about his name being hard to pronounce, how he needed other to read legal documents , due to him teaching himself rudimentary english reading and writing, and how many times he was made to feel lesser of a person in this country because of his background. His white skin spared him none of this.

He simply didn't complain, knew his life here was far better than what he left behind, and accomplished far more on his own than most university educated people today. He learned how to build houses in Winnipeg, taught himself to get by with english, built his first home with his left hand because he broke his right wrist at work, and was offered no time off without losing pay, went on to build about 17 houses to help pay for a farm he bought and a family to support, and taught himself how to farm grain and raise cattle successfully. Later he built a 26 unit Motel in our home town and became a business man, while still farming and raising a family.

He did all this with decades long struggle with what we would call PTSD, and battled demons his whole life as a result of the horrors he saw as a child. He received no treatment, no programs offered to him as a civilian. His "White Privilege" didn't stop him from having terrible sleep walking dreams in our house of the German 3rd Reich invading our farm, and punching closet doors off their hinges because his mind was telling him soldiers were raiding his house he built with his own hands. I'm one generation removed from seeing and experiencing first hand all that

So tell me again of how his "White Privilege" gave him and us a leg up..... My family story is not unique and is simply one of millions that share a similar history in this country as "white"

My point being, that in this country there are many who have lived with and escaped unspeakable hardship, and a rather shocking number come from slavic countries. So when I see the professional victim industry at work in this country, damn right it pisses me off. Guys like Nathan Obed, Iveson, and the Peg's mayor know SFA about actual hardship, suffering, and discrimination, and would best be served with a giant cup of STFU, and worry about things that actually matter in this world
    Last edited by Diesel; 11-15-2017 at 02:37 PM.
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

vCash

Let me share with you the "white privilege" of my family and my heritage, since by the color of my skin, you automatically would label me as having such:

Before, and during WWI, many of my "people" came to Canada to find a better life. Their reward for cheap unbroken land? Years of manual back breaking labour to scratch out a basic means of survival, living their first few years on the prairies in mud earth huts. No government handouts, no fast tracking, no free ride. When the Russians became "the enemy", thousands of us non russians were placed in internment camps in the rockies, to break rocks to help build the railroads etc, simply because we were similar in appearance and culture to Russia. Their "White Privilege" didn't keep any of this from happening.

Later before WWII, some guy by the name of Joseph Stalin decided that he should exterminate the majority of my heritage by systematically starving out close to by many estimates, over 10 million of us "whiteys". The world denied the existence of this attempted genocide for decades. A little thing called the Holodomor. The movie Bitter Harvest would be a crash course in what I'm talking about. White Privilege didn't help a single one of the generations of families wiped out by starvation and execution

In WWII, the war front passed though my father's village of Vepryk no less than 8 times. Each time, more were executed or forced recruited to fight for either the Nazi's or our friendly neighborhood genocidal maniac, Joe Stalin. Millions more perished in a war they were forced to fight. Their "White Privilege" prevented none of this.

When my father ran from his village with his brother at the age of 8 after my grandmother told them the Russians were coming as they were razing 50 Ukrainian villages to the ground, kissed them goodbye as she told them this was the last time her 8 & 11 yr old sons would see their mother, their "White Privilege" didn't stop them from being orphans, homeless, moneyless, and forced to run for their lives to God knows where. What would you do at 8 yrs old?

After a terrorizing 3 week escape into Poland and eventually East Germany, my father and his brother were given the choice to be slave labour for a german farmer who lost his sons to the war. They could sleep in a barn, work for nothing but a meal a day, and live with the daily fear they they would be handed over to the Nazi's and executed. Their "White Privilege" didn't ease their daily terror for almost 4 years.

When my father and uncle managed to escape into West Berlin a few years later and made plans to try and start a new life in Canada, they were met by Canadian governmental and societal racism. Banks wouldn't lend them money, no social programs, no english language courses, and the lovely Canadian versin of the "N-Word", "Bohunk" was labelled onto them and countless others (it's equally offensive to the Ukrainian community, believe me, as the N word). They were labelled communists and or nazi's due to those who chose not to have their lives ended by a bullet and picked the lesser of two evils by being forced to fight for Stalin or Hitler. No "White Privilege" saved them from the shame, humiliation, prejudices, and forced lack of opportunity that they faced.

You know what they did? They overcame. They didn't b*tch and whine over how hard done by they were in Canada. They built successful lives, businesses and families. They had it exponentially tougher in their experience in being Canadians than anyone born in this country after 1867, and that includes all races, creeds and colors. I saw my whole life of how my Dad lived with people making comments about his name being hard to pronounce, how he needed other to read legal documents , due to him teaching himself rudimentary english reading and writing, and how many times he was made to feel lesser of a person in this country because of his background. His white skin spared him none of this.

He simply didn't complain, knew his life here was far better than what he left behind, and accomplished far more on his own than most university educated people today. He learned how to build houses in Winnipeg, taught himself to get by with english, built his first home with his left hand because he broke his right wrist at work, and was offered no time off without losing pay, went on to build about 17 houses to help pay for a farm he bought and a family to support, and taught himself how to farm grain and raise cattle successfully. Later he built a 26 unit Motel in our home town and became a business man, while still farming and raising a family.

He did all this with decades long struggle with what we would call PTSD, and battled demons his whole life as a result of the horrors he saw as a child. He received no treatment, no programs offered to him as a civilian. His "White Privilege" didn't stop him from having terrible sleep walking dreams in our house of the German 3rd Reich invading our farm, and punching closet doors off their hinges because his mind was telling him soldiers were raiding his house he built with his own hands. I'm one generation removed from seeing and experiencing first hand all that

So tell me again of how his "White Privilege" gave him and us a leg up.....
    QFT. My father had a 'mediterranean' skin colour.
    For rent.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pizmo View Post
    So you don't agree that Ukrainians are superior human beings?
    Human beings? No. Superior Drinkers? Hands down
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bobby View Post
    Speaking about hypersensitivity, way to introduce your own false victimization into a potential name change.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe Iverson has said change the name. He has said the Esks should formally discuss this. A formal discussion might include a poll.
    While it is reading between the lines, Iveson very much wants the Eskimos to change their name.
    http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4395218

vCash

Last edited by Eskiman; 11-15-2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: not worth it
    PLEASE do not feed the trolls!

vCash

Human beings? No. Superior Drinkers? Hands down
    Ever been to Newfoundland?
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Remember, Ukrainians drank their way through the maritimes, then winnipeg before arriving out west
    - Dan Kepley

vCash

Remember, Ukrainians drank their way through the maritimes, then winnipeg before arriving out west
    I don't see them hositing bottles of screech with their cabbage rolls though. That stuff is yeah there are no words.
    In Rod we trust

vCash

According to stats Can the top 3 provinces for alcohol consumption per capita are:

1. Quebec
    2. Alberta
    3. Newfoundland and Labrador

According to the WHO the top 7 countries for alcohol consumption per capita are:

1. Belarus
    2. Moldova
    3. Lithuania
    4. Russia
    5. Romania
    6. Ukraine
    7. Andorra

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    According to stats Can the top 3 provinces for alcohol consumption per capita are:

1. Quebec
    2. Alberta
    3. Newfoundland and Labrador

According to the WHO the top 7 countries for alcohol consumption per capita are:

1. Belarus
    2. Moldova
    3. Lithuania
    4. Russia
    5. Romania
    6. Ukraine
    7. Andorra
    Russia would be vodka and I think Belarus woudl be as wellI wonder if it's the same for the other countries.....to GOOGLE! no no this is too big a job for google....to BING!
    In Rod we trust