Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 1,981 to 1,999 of 1999

Thread: Around the CFL - 2018

vCash

Re: Around the CFL - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by tigerdar View Post
    You know I'm just teasing you right? Ok good.

Ok eight eskimos jerseys tell me which ones I'll tell you the ones my wife and I have had through the years

Her- Braidwood, Whitlock, Stamps
    Me - Kamau Peterson

She was like a jinx with players getting cut or arrested after she got their jersey so now we have custom ones mine say together 20 hers says since 03 because I always sit on her left so when put together they read together since 2003.
    So I'm assuming since she was the jinx, that's why you have the one that says "together" so she doesn't jinx that part?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nafnikufesin View Post
    So I'm assuming since she was the jinx, that's why you have the one that says "together" so she doesn't jinx that part?
    LOL yep pretty much.
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Esks4ever View Post
    well it is the offseason so......
    Once upon a time... nah... it really isn't that long a story. Purchased a jersey on ebay many years ago (I think it was a Doug Flutie San Diego Chargers jersey), but the seller accidentally shipped me the Ottawa one instead. Guy gave me a refund and told me to keep the jersey.
    Somewhere out there is probably a guy who has a similar ebay story and a Flutie jersey in his collection he didn't want.
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hugoagogo View Post
    Once upon a time... nah... it really isn't that long a story. Purchased a jersey on ebay many years ago (I think it was a Doug Flutie San Diego Chargers jersey), but the seller accidentally shipped me the Ottawa one instead. Guy gave me a refund and told me to keep the jersey.
    Somewhere out there is probably a guy who has a similar ebay story and a Flutie jersey in his collection he didn't want.
    That's not that long of a story, doesn't even have a rising plot or vampire or anything....way to disappoint us
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Ok eight eskimos jerseys tell me which ones I'll tell you the ones my wife and I have had through the years

Me - Kamau Peterson

She was like a jinx with players getting cut or arrested after she got their jersey so now we have custom ones mine say together 20 hers says since 03 because I always sit on her left so when put together they read together since 2003.
    I tried the same thing with my most recent jersey as I didn't want to get one of a player who'd leave the next year which is very common in the CFL.

So I got number 53 with Section N as the name bar since that's where our season tickets have been since 1996. It was a Father's Day gift in 2016. Len tarped my seats before Father's Day 2017 never to be accessed again.

vCash

so moral of the story is neither of you wanted the Kerry Joesph jersey

vCash

That's not that long of a story, doesn't even have a rising plot or vampire or anything....way to disappoint us
    Get Hugo to send it to Q.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Esks1975 View Post
    Get Hugo to send it to Q.
    I asked for a story, not war and peace
    In Rod we trust

vCash

Me - Kamau Peterson

Shout out to Freddy deuce man! One of my favourite eskimos of the modern era
    Loved that dude in g&g... pity he was so great during a period we sucked donkey balls... and never got that ring imho he deserved! No clue what he does now but hope heís well! Once an eskimo!

Much respect #2

vCash

Oh man, I always read new posts backwards & this was extra confusing haha.

In any case, maybe tigerdar should ask his wife to get a Colin Kelly jersey? ....or some others.....the locker room sale is coming soon.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    Oh man, I always read new posts backwards & this was extra confusing haha.

In any case, maybe tigerdar should ask his wife to get a Colin Kelly jersey? ....or some others.....the locker room sale is coming soon.....
    Is it possible to get a Benevides jersey?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bone View Post
    Is it possible to get a Benevides jersey?
    If u can buy bene himself and take him home ?? That would be great! He will cut your lawn and do all the crappy jobs for u..
    sure if you start a kickstarter.. we will all chip in for his upkeep!

vCash

Steinhauer off the market.

staying in HAM

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_12 View Post

staying in HAM
    I’m curious to see what role he is taking to stay..

vCash

Odell is going to be living and working in Edmonton this off-season based on a conversation at Grey Cup.

Will be interested to see if they bring back Lemon as well. They have the makings of an interesting young interior with Davon Coleman and Claudell Louis, but with a potential transition in the LB core, I can understand why they'd want Willis' veteran presence - a concept that would have seemed pretty foreign 5-6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_12 View Post

staying in HAM
    This is surprising! My best guess is that it is a Dickenson/Hufnagel situation, whereby he's been assured that he's next in line and that June Jones isn't interested in staying as HC beyond this next season. His family is well settled and happy in Hamilton, but with a vacant HC job just up the road, many were expecting Coach O to play hardball with the Ticats... wanting to stay but wanting some surety.

I guess he must have got it.

If Claybrooks and Steinauer were the front-runners for the BC and Toronto jobs, there is now seemingly a much more open competition for one of them. My guess is that Claybrooks is the choice in BC and Toronto is choosing between Thorpe, Chamblin, and Austin as the front-runners.

vCash

Redblacks receiver Ellingson charged with failing to provide breath sample, team says

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...mple-team-says

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
    Redblacks receiver Ellingson charged with failing to provide breath sample, team says

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...mple-team-says
    What’s the point of failing to give a breath sample?? Does it come with a mandatory charge in Canada same as uk? U refuse to give a sample your getting arrested.. only people who refuse are already guilty .. refusing to sample imho is a cover for what else is in his system maybe?? I’ve seen absolutely **** faced men still take the breathalyser knowing there over the limit... so why refuse..? u look stupid..
    trying to keep his clean cut image maybe? Silly man...

Zero excuses...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    What’s the point of failing to give a breath sample?? Does it come with a mandatory charge in Canada same as uk? U refuse to give a sample your getting arrested.. only people who refuse are already guilty .. refusing to sample imho is a cover for what else is in his system maybe?? I’ve seen absolutely **** faced men still take the breathalyser knowing there over the limit... so why refuse..? u look stupid..
    trying to keep his clean cut image maybe? Silly man...

Zero excuses...
    Traffic laws are provincial & municipal here, so would be different depending on where you live.
    In Alberta it does. In BC too, I think.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    Traffic laws are provincial & municipal here, so would be different depending on where you live.
    In Alberta it does. In BC too, I think.
    Ahh I see... thank you....
    so he’s playing it off thanks to municipal law!! Sneaky mf!