Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: MLB 2018

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,263
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    397

    Re: MLB 2018

    Atlanta Braves have a Canadian starting pitcher that could be a candidate for rookie of the year. Mike Soroka now is 4 - 1 with an ERA of 0.98 . Pitched 36 innings , with 23 hits and 34 SO vs 14 BB and given up 0 HR's.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    19,888
    vCash
    2000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    98

    Re: MLB 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoe27 View Post
    Atlanta Braves have a Canadian starting pitcher that could be a candidate for rookie of the year. Mike Soroka now is 4 - 1 with an ERA of 0.98 . Pitched 36 innings , with 23 hits and 34 SO vs 14 BB and given up 0 HR's.
    Yes, he's been outstanding. I'm actually planning on attending a Braves/Mets game at the end of August. Maybe I can catch a start of his...
    "No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,263
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    397

    Re: MLB 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    Yes, he's been outstanding. I'm actually planning on attending a Braves/Mets game at the end of August. Maybe I can catch a start of his...
    Makes you wonder how the Jays miss a kid like this. Atlanta seems to have good scouting and farm system.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    I'm not entirely sure myself...
    Posts
    6,219
    vCash
    2500
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    78

    Re: MLB 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoe27 View Post
    Makes you wonder how the Jays miss a kid like this. Atlanta seems to have good scouting and farm system.
    Two words: Atkins. Shapiro.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,263
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    397

    Re: MLB 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    Two words: Atkins. Shapiro.
    With the lack of support Stroman is getting he'll be gone as soon as he is a FA. They have young hitters and hopefully they start hitting but right now they couldn't hit a piņata even without the blindfold.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Area
    Posts
    44,461
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    147

    Re: MLB 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoe27 View Post
    With the lack of support Stroman is getting he'll be gone as soon as he is a FA. They have young hitters and hopefully they start hitting but right now they couldn't hit a piņata even without the blindfold.
    he'll be gone waayy sooner. True he doesn't get run support but he's also, at times, pitched up muffins. I just think the Jays will tire of his antics long before FA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •