Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 531

Thread: If Reilly Leaves....

  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,045
    vCash
    1000
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    I agree with you on this one Q...

    I wouldn't waste the cap space on Glenn
    For me it would depend on what the dollars are. If I could fit him under the cap with one of the FA QBs available and a rookie I wanted to develop then I would do it as opposed to two raw rookies or a rookie and an Obrien who I don't believe gives you anything in terms of ability when compared to Glenn or if you could do it Ricky Ray (who might take the role and lesser salary if he knows it transitions him into a coaching opportunity). For me the decision would depend on the dollars being asked for.
    “RUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

    "Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

    "When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

    "...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,755
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    And if he was needed (due to injury or otherwise) would be able to go in there and give the team a chance to win on a short term basis.
    Same as last year tbf

    I gotta say mike also broke the Kevin Glenn curse! First qb1 not to go out to injury on the same roster as Glenn! Qbs the CFL over can now blow a huge sigh of relief ! Well done Mike ...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    For me it would depend on what the dollars are. If I could fit him under the cap with one of the FA QBs available and a rookie I wanted to develop then I would do it as opposed to two raw rookies or a rookie and an Obrien who I don't believe gives you anything in terms of ability when compared to Glenn or if you could do it Ricky Ray (who might take the role and lesser salary if he knows it transitions him into a coaching opportunity). For me the decision would depend on the dollars being asked for.
    That's true and fair.. I certainly can't imagine he's cheap though..

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1928
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    What more can the Eskimos do? Should the fan base turn on Mike Reilly because he decides to move closer to home? Prob not.. Should the fan base turn on the top brass for doing everything they can to keep him here??? Prob not...

    It's as though portions of our own fanbase can't wait to gloat if we lose Reilly....... it baffles me...
    Hmmm it’s not about gloating at all.

    Let me simplify:
    - A player for an organization is similar to a worker for a company. Depending on your personality & what you value most, you may or may not want yo work for that company based on what they value & stand for. Obviously, this will also be affected by market forces (what’s the job market like) & where you stand in the company (this includes how much you make, but it’s more than that).
    - It’s analogous as a fan. Some fans blindly support no matter what. Others care about about on-field product only. Others care about more than that.

    I fall into that very last category & make no apologies for that. It doesn’t make me any less of a fan, nor does it mean I will be gloating if Mike leaves....and if I do gloat, it will be because Len & Brock will forever be known as the management team that lost Mike Reilly...and Len is double bad because he also lost Ricky.

    Everyone can scream “Location! Location! Location!” all they want, but I will never believe that it’s only about that because location can always be overcome.

    ALso, is Mike is going to drive 2h each way every day in a pimped out trailer a la Phillip Rivers if he chooses BC? Just wondering.....

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,755
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    Hmmm it’s not about gloating at all.

    Let me simplify:
    - A player for an organization is similar to a worker for a company. Depending on your personality & what you value most, you may or may not want yo work for that company based on what they value & stand for. Obviously, this will also be affected by market forces (what’s the job market like) & where you stand in the company (this includes how much you make, but it’s more than that).
    - It’s analogous as a fan. Some fans blindly support no matter what. Others care about about on-field product only. Others care about more than that.

    I fall into that very last category & make no apologies for that. It doesn’t make me any less of a fan, nor does it mean I will be gloating if Mike leaves....and if I do gloat, it will be because Len & Brock will forever be known as the management team that lost Mike Reilly...and Len is double bad because he also lost Ricky.

    Everyone can scream “Location! Location! Location!” all they want, but I will never believe that it’s only about that because location can always be overcome.

    ALso, is Mike is going to drive 2h each way every day in a pimped out trailer a la Phillip Rivers if he chooses BC? Just wondering.....
    Not calling you or anyone less of a fan...than me or the next fan.. we all support in our own way...

    Do I agree with everything you say. No.. u with me.. no.. we all love the esks there is no question..

    As I say I know I’m sick of taking about it now as I’m sure we all are.. cannot wait to get to fa.. if Mike goes to bc respect to him and his family! Nothing but love for 13 and my eskimo fans brothers and sisters!

    Role on Friday!

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Area
    Posts
    44,387
    vCash
    1500
    Rep Power
    134

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    What more can the Eskimos do? Should the fan base turn on Mike Reilly because he decides to move closer to home? Prob not.. Should the fan base turn on the top brass for doing everything they can to keep him here??? Prob not...

    It's as though portions of our own fanbase can't wait to gloat if we lose Reilly....... it baffles me...
    I fully expect some fans to be exceptionally vocal with gloating should it happen.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Edmonton Area
    Posts
    44,387
    vCash
    1500
    Rep Power
    134

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    Hmmm it’s not about gloating at all.

    Let me simplify:
    - A player for an organization is similar to a worker for a company. Depending on your personality & what you value most, you may or may not want yo work for that company based on what they value & stand for. Obviously, this will also be affected by market forces (what’s the job market like) & where you stand in the company (this includes how much you make, but it’s more than that).
    - It’s analogous as a fan. Some fans blindly support no matter what. Others care about about on-field product only. Others care about more than that.

    I fall into that very last category & make no apologies for that. It doesn’t make me any less of a fan, nor does it mean I will be gloating if Mike leaves....and if I do gloat, it will be because Len & Brock will forever be known as the management team that lost Mike Reilly...and Len is double bad because he also lost Ricky.

    Everyone can scream “Location! Location! Location!” all they want, but I will never believe that it’s only about that because location can always be overcome.


    I fully believe being closer to his family is his number one priority. I know there will be people that will use esks management as the reason he might leave. Help with the Rhodents suck, Brock is an idiot agenda. Brock is forever screwed as an Esks GM because he will never get a fair shake because the dip**** fired Hervey.

    We also need to consider Maas' and Reilly's connection. Reilly took off under Maas' system - who is to say he'll do the same should he be in BC ?
    ALso, is Mike is going to drive 2h each way every day in a pimped out trailer a la Phillip Rivers if he chooses BC? Just wondering.....
    Its been reported is a mere 30mins travel.. not 2 hrs.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    11,333
    vCash
    1322
    Rep Power
    531

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    The integrity of the entire EE organization has eroded away. If Mike leaves, maybe that has something to do with it???
    That comment is neither accurate or necessary.
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1928
    Rep Power
    103

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    I’m just trying to provide an alternative viewpoint. No point having a forum where everyone agrees about everything

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Campbell River BC
    Posts
    6,889
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    295

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Esks4ever View Post
    I fully believe being closer to his family is his number one priority. I know there will be people that will use esks management as the reason he might leave. Help with the Rhodents suck, Brock is an idiot agenda. Brock is forever screwed as an Esks GM because he will never get a fair shake because the dip**** fired Hervey.

    We also need to consider Maas' and Reilly's connection. Reilly took off under Maas' system - who is to say he'll do the same should he be in BC ?


    Its been reported is a mere 30mins travel.. not 2 hrs.
    Much like the QB that will replace Reilly, he won't stand a chance here. Edmonton likes to chose a scape goat and run them out of town (mostly the Oilers but it does bleed into the Eskimos). That's what I see happening to Sunderland and mostly likely Reillys replacement, should it be this year or in a few years.
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,755
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    I’m just trying to provide an alternative viewpoint. No point having a forum where everyone agrees about everything
    Agreed

    Oh wait....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Esks4ever View Post
    I fully believe being closer to his family is his number one priority. I know there will be people that will use esks management as the reason he might leave. Help with the Rhodents suck, Brock is an idiot agenda. Brock is forever screwed as an Esks GM because he will never get a fair shake because the dip**** fired Hervey.

    We also need to consider Maas' and Reilly's connection. Reilly took off under Maas' system - who is to say he'll do the same should he be in BC ?


    Its been reported is a mere 30mins travel.. not 2 hrs.
    He’s never worked in jarious’s system.. he worked in mcadoos with jarious as his Qb coach! I’m not sure who’s in jj’s mentorship but it’s not maas... and I believe maas has a proven system with mops and stats to back it

    Mike won’t have the kind of numbers under jj...

    If I’m a player I’m looking to work with guys I trust and know how to get the best out of me! This is why I still maintain mike ain’t leaving!

  11. #341
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    310
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Who's the OC in BC again? Continuing with Jarious Jackson right?

    Nevermind ^
    Last edited by Maas_12; 02-09-2019 at 02:59 PM. Reason: answered my Q simultaneously ^

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,755
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    128

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Maas_12 View Post
    Who's the OC in BC again? Continuing with Jarious Jackson right?
    Correct

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    4,113
    vCash
    27620
    Rep Power
    163

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    It looks like the Eskimos have asked Dave Campbell to help them prepare the masses for MR’s exit. It certainly seems that way on Twitter.


    My perspective:
    The “it’s all about location, we win in all other regards including $$$ offers” narrative really shows an oversimplification of all the factors at play, but most people will take it at face value.

    The integrity of the entire EE organization has eroded away. If Mike leaves, maybe that has something to do with it???
    To my understanding, Mike hasn't given any interviews, and I haven't seen his agent quoted in any media. That would suggest that every media report out there, and there are multiple each day, are either based on speculation or info leaked from the clubs. I don't buy the theory that Dave Campbell is acting as a mouthpiece for the EEFC on Twitter when Brock has been on the air with Jason Gregor and Morley Scott doing interviews and saying essentially the same thing - the Esks won't be outbid, they have made clear to Mike how they feel about him, and that he's not going to speak for Mike on anything. For someone covering the team, the reality of the possibility of losing Mike is certainly setting in, and I've seen that reflected in the coverage around the league.

    You are entitled to your perspective on what might be driving things. I don't believe it is an oversimplification at all. This is, to my knowledge, about balance career success and the importance of family, and only Mike will be able to accurately comment on how much each element weighs into things.

    With the time he puts in each day during football season, obviously he's not driving round trip to Seattle each night. To be able to get home for off-days could be attractive. To have Emily pack two young kids in the car for home games and a few days around those every second week may be more attractive than trying to fly with two youngsters regularly while balancing career.

    I've seen people try and use the integrity of the organization to explain JC's retirement and Mike's exploration of free agency. While they may be in possession of info to back that up, it is contrary to what I understand to be the case.

  14. #344

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    Hmmm it’s not about gloating at all.

    Let me simplify:
    - A player for an organization is similar to a worker for a company. Depending on your personality & what you value most, you may or may not want yo work for that company based on what they value & stand for. Obviously, this will also be affected by market forces (what’s the job market like) & where you stand in the company (this includes how much you make, but it’s more than that).
    - It’s analogous as a fan. Some fans blindly support no matter what. Others care about about on-field product only. Others care about more than that.

    I fall into that very last category & make no apologies for that. It doesn’t make me any less of a fan, nor does it mean I will be gloating if Mike leaves....and if I do gloat, it will be because Len & Brock will forever be known as the management team that lost Mike Reilly...and Len is double bad because he also lost Ricky.

    Everyone can scream “Location! Location! Location!” all they want, but I will never believe that it’s only about that because location can always be overcome.

    ALso, is Mike is going to drive 2h each way every day in a pimped out trailer a la Phillip Rivers if he chooses BC? Just wondering.....
    What evidence do you have to lump them together? Just wondering because I haven't seen anything to suggest that Brock is anything like Len, not saying there isn't any, but I haven't seen it, or heard about it from the people I know close to the team for that matter.

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    I hear reports that MR will likely sign with BC. I don’t think this a reflection of the EE football organization as it more to do with MR wanting to play closer to home for possibly his last contract. The EE organization is still 1st class in my mind and highly respected across the league. I think Rhodes is a hinder, but as long as he leaves BS and Mass alone we will be fine. We still an attractive destination for coaches and players across the league. Solid fan base, 1st class facilities and stable GM and coach. After all we could be MTL or TOR...

    My question, if BS knows that MR is gone. Can we trade him before Tuesday for Jennings rights. Both teams possible get their QB signed before free agency and a step ahead of other teams prior to FA. I totally understand that MR > Jennings, but that being said I’d be comfortable with what he can do in Mass system and possibly be motivated. Also interested how we spend our additional money in FA.... many top tier players at all positions available....

    My 3 cents...

  16. #346
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline The Ayatolla of Rye & Cola

    Super Moderator, 2009 V-Bookie Champ

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    You tell me?
    Posts
    38,204
    vCash
    214
    Rep Power
    184

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Smartie123 View Post
    It looks like the Eskimos have asked Dave Campbell to help them prepare the masses for MR’s exit. It certainly seems that way on Twitter.


    My perspective:
    The “it’s all about location, we win in all other regards including $$$ offers” narrative really shows an oversimplification of all the factors at play, but most people will take it at face value.

    The integrity of the entire EE organization has eroded away. If Mike leaves, maybe that has something to do with it???
    Donut. The guy who's entire football acumen was derived from being the guy to willingly change Bryan Hall's adult diaper in the broadcast booth. He's been spinning like a top
    I hit them as hard as I could on the mouth right from the start of the game so they were thinking this was going to be a long day. Sooner or later one of us had to quit. And it wasn't going to be me.
    - Dan Kepley

  17. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    21,929
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    70

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Reilly has signed with BC.

    Rhodes was definitely a factor as was the Hervey firing. We all knew this was going to happen and we all knew he was going to BC.

    I’m dissapointed as I feel the Eskimos truly gave Reilly his opportunity to start, he was treading water in BC. It goes to show how broken the Eskimos are that he didn’t want to stay for his final few years in football.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Esks4ever View Post
    ya. no.. those aren't related.
    A few people repped me on it and agree. Sherritt found out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My wife said all year, Reilly is playing as if he has one foot out of the door. She was right.
    Placing the Alberta Flag on the Calgary Flames uniform is akin to putting lipstick on a Pig
    Pizmo Loves Nanookster

  18. #348
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,568
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    Not as a starter, but as a veteran that knows the system and could help whoever else they're bringing in to pick things up. He's respected around the league as a teammate.

    Each of the 3 (or 4) QBs on a team play a role, and it's not all the same role generally.

    -------

    With Harris, he's coming from the Elizondo system, which is a similar style of offense to Maas, and I think that he worked directly with Maas in Toronto, so there is some relationship there too. There is a healthy admiration for Brock there.
    I see your location is listed as Vancouver Island so are you secretly a Lions fan? I say that because the only reason in my mind anyone would suggest signing a 40 yr old football player is because they don't cheer for that team and want them to do foolish moves to make them worse. Kevin Glenn will be 40 freaking years old in June man. I am really glad Kevin Glenn is a respected teammate. He did it. He got that last elusive jersey. He's got all 9. Way to go. He had a real solid career. Guys like Looner can laugh at me and call me Mr. Negative all they want, I am cool with that. But if an organization is serious about winning football games, you don't put 45 yr old retired receivers on your neg list nor do you sign sign 40 yr old football players.
    Remember winning is not enough according to Len Rhodes, President of a professional sports team.

  19. #349
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Ever since I’ve been old enough to follow the Esks’ I’ve been blessed and lucky enough to some ridiculously good QB’s:

    McMannus
    Maas
    Ray
    Reilly

    Who’s going to be the next one?

  20. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,568
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    82

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanookster View Post
    Reilly has signed with BC.

    Rhodes was definitely a factor as was the Hervey firing. We all knew this was going to happen and we all knew he was going to BC.

    I’m dissapointed as I feel the Eskimos truly gave Reilly his opportunity to start, he was treading water in BC. It goes to show how broken the Eskimos are that he didn’t want to stay for his final few years in football.

    - - - Updated - - -



    A few people repped me on it and agree. Sherritt found out.

    - - - Updated - - -

    My wife said all year, Reilly is playing as if he has one foot out of the door. She was right.
    I couldn't agree more. Reilly knows he was going to get paid no matter where he played. So at his age it could come down to family and where he can win. Nothing about how the Eskimos are being run right now says they are in any position to win anytime soon.

    With Reilly apparently gone to the Lions, Walker won't be far behind. I would assume Walker will sign with the Lions as soon as free agency opens.
    Remember winning is not enough according to Len Rhodes, President of a professional sports team.

  21. #351
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    If I want to believe the RF “insiders” I’d better start watching some Jennings vids.

  22. #352
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    891
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Prez View Post
    Ever since I’ve been old enough to follow the Esks’ I’ve been blessed and lucky enough to some ridiculously good QB’s:

    McMannus
    Maas
    Ray
    Reilly

    Who’s going to be the next one?
    It was a bad period between McMannus and Maas. might not see the next one for a few years.

  23. #353
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Campbell River BC
    Posts
    6,889
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    295

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    I see your location is listed as Vancouver Island so are you secretly a Lions fan? I say that because the only reason in my mind anyone would suggest signing a 40 yr old football player is because they don't cheer for that team and want them to do foolish moves to make them worse. Kevin Glenn will be 40 freaking years old in June man. I am really glad Kevin Glenn is a respected teammate. He did it. He got that last elusive jersey. He's got all 9. Way to go. He had a real solid career. Guys like Looner can laugh at me and call me Mr. Negative all they want, I am cool with that. But if an organization is serious about winning football games, you don't put 45 yr old retired receivers on your neg list nor do you sign sign 40 yr old football players.
    Edmonton Eskimos, 2015 grey cup CHAMPS!!!!!

  24. #354
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    526
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    I don’t even remember who was between McMannus and Maas... Archer maybe?

  25. #355
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,018
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    Nothing about how the Eskimos are being run right now says they are in any position to win anytime soon
    Sad, but true. How Rhodes keeps his job is beyond me. Then again, with the BOD the Esks have, I guess it's not that hard to believe.

  26. #356
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    691
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    47

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectionq View Post
    I see your location is listed as Vancouver Island so are you secretly a Lions fan? I say that because the only reason in my mind anyone would suggest signing a 40 yr old football player is because they don't cheer for that team and want them to do foolish moves to make them worse. Kevin Glenn will be 40 freaking years old in June man. I am really glad Kevin Glenn is a respected teammate. He did it. He got that last elusive jersey. He's got all 9. Way to go. He had a real solid career. Guys like Looner can laugh at me and call me Mr. Negative all they want, I am cool with that. But if an organization is serious about winning football games, you don't put 45 yr old retired receivers on your neg list nor do you sign sign 40 yr old football players.
    I've known GWN personally for over 20 years going back to Total-CFL days. He is definitely born and raised Knothole Gang approved Eskimo fan through and through. Lord knows I've been trying to talk him into coming over to the orange side for years and it ain't working and I doubt it ever will.

  27. #357
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    2,403
    vCash
    0
    Rep Power
    42

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    The Sun is reporting Reilly is going to sign in BC.

  28. #358

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    On the bright side, maybe Reilly leaving will be the final nail in Rhodes coffin, doubt he goes to BC if Ed wasn't there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by eskfan152 View Post
    The Sun is reporting Reilly is going to sign in BC.
    That's what the headline said but Gerrys article doesn't really provide any new info or insights.

    https://edmontonsun.com/sports/footb...ould-be-missed

  29. #359
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Squamish, BC
    Posts
    14,953
    vCash
    1000
    Rep Power
    162

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by eskfan152 View Post
    The Sun is reporting Reilly is going to sign in BC.
    If that's the Garry Moddejonge article, don't put any stock in it. He's relying on an article in the Vancouver Province that's an opinion piece, not a news story.

    Might be true, but Moddejonge seems to have overstepped what The Province story actually says (or doesn't).
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

  30. #360

    Re: If Reilly Leaves....

    Quote Originally Posted by glenvb View Post
    If that's the Garry Moddejonge article, don't put any stock in it. He's relying on an article in the Vancouver Province that's an opinion piece, not a news story.

    Might be true, but Moddejonge seems to have overstepped what The Province story actually says (or doesn't).
    Yeah, I just read both articles and neither of them seem to present any info that wasn't already known in November. If they've heard anything behind the scenes lately to prompt the articles, they don't mention it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •