Thread: Sometimes Life Sucks

vCash

Serious Sometimes Life Sucks

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

vCash

Re: Sometimes Life Sucks

Terrible friggen disease. My 64 year old mother in law is in the advanced stage of Alzheimer’s and it’s brutal to watch. She wanders around the house sneaking food that my father in law leaves out for her because she just gets mad when he suggests she eat a meal. She stuffs her pockets full of toilet paper, we wonder if it may have been a luxury when she was a child. As she wanders, she is constantly angrily mumbling and swearing under her breath. She doesn’t make sense in anything she says anymore and like I said, she’s only 64 years old. My wife hates not having a mom anymore, even though she’s still physically there.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Not nearly as bad as Alzheimer's, but it's been a rough week for me too... My car windows were smashed while I was out of town, all because someone wanted the cupholders in my Ford Focus. And DIY repairs in an Edmonton winter are almost as depressing as the Esks missing the playoffs.
    "Here comes the rush...Ray looking endzone, Fred. Stamps. TOUCHDOWN!" - Fred Stamps' TD with 8 seconds left against the Stampeders in 2009

vCash

life sucks? like when your mom tells you she has cancer?
    In Rod we trust

vCash
    Blog Entries

Sucks like having to get a lump biopsied on your junk... Fun times.
    Alzheimer's does suck though. Can't wait to get into those advanced stages. Be just like grandma not recognizing anyone and trying to escape from the raisin box they stick me in.
    Just a quick shout out to Mr."Winning isn't everything" for pis*ing away not one but TWO HoF QB's. F*ck you Len and good riddance.