Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Injury List

vCash
    Blog Entries

Re: 2019 Injury List

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    The one I've been waiting for is Justin Senior. Signed to the PR by the Chiefs in Feb, and released 2 months ago. If he ends up wanting to play, he might come up here. A NI tackle would be a fantastic get at RT.
    I would think he would still be pretty interested in coming here and giving it a shot. Even if it were just to generate some film for another crack at the NFL. He's still relatively young isn't he?
    ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    I would think he would still be pretty interested in coming here and giving it a shot. Even if it were just to generate some film for another crack at the NFL. He's still relatively young isn't he?
    Yup; Senior is just 25. He was drafted by us in the 4th round of the 2017 draft, one spot before we took Kwaku Boateng. Likely one of the best draft classes we have had in a while.
    #PizStrong

Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    Yup; Senior is just 25. He was drafted by us in the 4th round of the 2017 draft, one spot before we took Kwaku Boateng. Likely one of the best draft classes we have had in a while.
    Just wondering also if Senior takes an XFL shot. Then there is a chance that he turns out to be another Josiah St.John.

vCash

I think Senior is exhausting EVERY American football league shot before he comes here. So the XFL could be an option for him if he's released again.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jtuck09 View Post
    I think Senior is exhausting EVERY American football league shot before he comes here. So the XFL could be an option for him if he's released again.
    Hopefully Brock is contacting his agent on a semi regular basis as I think he would be a real possibility here eventually.
    ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by adb View Post
    Hopefully Brock is contacting his agent on a semi regular basis as I think he would be a real possibility here eventually.
    I would think he would get paid more here. I suspect linemen will draw in as tier 3 contracts, so between 60-100k in the XFL. Of course that is American coin.
    "No dress rehearsal, this is our life" - Gord Downie

vCash

Updated for Game 11 Depth Chart.

Quote Originally Posted by bone View Post
    I always seem to fade on this as the season goes, but thought I'd get it started again as the Esks once again start off a season with a large list of walking wounded.

Other injuries/potential injury items:
    N Matthew O'Donnell (OL) - Returns to active list after missing Games 5-10 on the 6 game list.

1-Game
    No One

6-game
    A Arjen Colquhoun (DB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 12, Game 11. Eligible to practice Week 18 (October 5), eligible to add to Active List Week 20 (October 25)
    A Tommie Draheim (OL) - Added to 6 Game list Week 11, Game 10. Eligible to practice Week 17 (September 29), eligible to add to Active List Week 18 (October 11).
    N Tanner Green (FB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 10, Game 9. Eligible to practice Week 16 (September 21), eligible to add to Active List Week 17 (October 3)
    A Jovan Santos-Knox (LB) - Added to 1 Game List Weeks/Games 1-2, moved to 6-game Week 3, extended Week 10 for another 6 games. I believe this means he isn't eligible to practice until Week 16 (September 21) and the Active List Week 17 (October 3)
    A Martese Jackson (RB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    N Hugh O'Neill (K) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    N Shai Ross (WR) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    A SirVincent Rogers (OL) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8. Eligible to practice Week 13 (September 3), eligible to add to Active List Week 15 (September 21)
    A Forrest Hightower (DB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 7, Game 6. Eligible to practice Week 12 (August 24), eligible to add to Active List Week 13 (September 6) - Returned to practice Week 12.

Likely Season Ending Injuries
    N Anthony Parker (WR) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8. Eligible to practice Week 13 (September 3), eligible to add to Active List Week 15 (September 21) - Achilles should be season ending
    Last edited by bone; 09-01-2019 at 10:55 AM.

vCash

Arjen Colquhoun !! Man that dude never stays healthy!
    If we were put on this earth to help others, what were the others put on earth for?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Arjen Colquhoun !! Man that dude never stays healthy!
    you where just waiting for this weren't you.

vCash

Not as much as Q.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Esks1975 View Post
    Not as much as Q.
    You make it sound like I hope the guy gets injured. I don't. But part of being a good player is being reliable and staying healthy. He can't seem to do that which is too bad.
    Remember winning is not enough according to Len Rhodes, President of a professional sports team.

vCash

Updated for Week 13 Depth Chart. No real change except Hightower being extended on the 6-game despite practicing.

I always seem to fade on this as the season goes, but thought I'd get it started again as the Esks once again start off a season with a large list of walking wounded.

Nothing noted

1-Game
    No One

6-game
    A Forrest Hightower (DB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 7, Game 6. Returned to practice Week 12, but extended Week 13. Eligible to practice Week 19 which is a bye week (October 13), eligible to add to Active List Week 21 (November 1)
    A Arjen Colquhoun (DB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 12, Game 11. Eligible to practice Week 18 (October 5), eligible to add to Active List Week 20 (October 25)
    A Tommie Draheim (OL) - Added to 6 Game list Week 11, Game 10. Eligible to practice Week 17 (September 29), eligible to add to Active List Week 18 (October 11).
    N Tanner Green (FB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 10, Game 9. Eligible to practice Week 16 (September 21), eligible to add to Active List Week 17 (October 3)
    A Jovan Santos-Knox (LB) - Added to 1 Game List Weeks/Games 1-2, moved to 6-game Week 3, extended Week 10 for another 6 games. I believe this means he isn't eligible to practice until Week 16 (September 21) and the Active List Week 17 (October 3)
    A Martese Jackson (RB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    N Hugh O'Neill (K) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    N Shai Ross (WR) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27)
    A SirVincent Rogers (OL) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8. Eligible to practice Week 13 (September 3), eligible to add to Active List Week 15 (September 21). No word on whether he practiced, so likely to be extended Week 15.

N Anthony Parker (WR) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8. Eligible to practice Week 13 (September 3), eligible to add to Active List Week 15 (September 21) - Achilles should be season ending

vCash

Late Update to capture Week 15 changes and early Week 16 changes.

A Forrest Hightower (DB) - Returned to lineup Week 15 after missing 7 games on the 6 Game List (Week 7-15)
    A Tommie Draheim (OL) - Returned to lineup Week 15 after missing 3 games on the 6 Game List (Week 11-15).

1-Game
    A Trevor Harris (QB) - Added to 1 Game List Week 15.

6-game
    N Jesse Joseph (DL) Added to 6 Game Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.
    A SirVincent Rogers (OL) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8 and again Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.
    N Andrew Marshall (DE) - Added 6 Game List Week Week 12, Game 11. Extended Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1
    A Jovan Santos-Knox (LB) - Added to 1 Game List Weeks/Games 1-2, moved to 6-game Week 3, extended Week 10 for another 6 games. Eligible to practice Week 16 (September 21) and the Active List Week 17 (October 3). Practicing Week 16.
    N Hugh O'Neill (K) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 14 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27). Appeared at practice week 15, should return Week 16.

N Tanner Green (FB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 10, Game 9. Eligible to practice Week 16 (September 21), eligible to add to Active List Week 17 (October 3) - Not yet practicing.
    A Martese Jackson (RB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 15 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27) - Not yet practicing.
    N Shai Ross (WR) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Eligible to practice Week 14 (September 8), eligible to add to Active List Week 16 (September 27) - Not yet practicing.

N Anthony Parker (WR) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8 and again Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1. Achilles should be season ending.

vCash

Updated for Week 16 Depth chart. Good to have O'Neill back and losing Draheim really sucks. Nothing else is much of a surprise as I'd imagine if Harris can play, they'll quickly remove him from the 6.

N Hugh O'Neill (K) - Returns to the lineup after 6 games on the 6 Game list (Weeks 9-15, Games 8-13.

1-Game

6-game
    A Tommie Draheim (OL) - Returned to lineup Week 15 after missing 3 games on the 6 Game List (Week 11-15), then was again placed on 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    A Trevor Harris (QB) - Added to 1 Game List Week 15. Moved to 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    N Blair Smith (LB) - Added to 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    A Martese Jackson (RB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Extended Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    N Shai Ross (WR) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Extended Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.

N Jesse Joseph (DL) Added to 6 Game Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.
    A SirVincent Rogers (OL) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8 and again Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.
    N Andrew Marshall (DE) - Added 6 Game List Week Week 12, Game 11. Extended Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.
    A Jovan Santos-Knox (LB) - Added to 1 Game List Weeks/Games 1-2, moved to 6-game Week 3, extended Week 10 for another 6 games. Eligible to practice until Week 16 (September 21) and the Active List Week 17 (October 3). Practicing Week 16.
    N Tanner Green (FB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 10, Game 9. Eligible to practice Week 16 (September 21), eligible to add to Active List Week 17 (October 3) - Not yet practicing.

N Anthony Parker (WR) - Added to 6 Game Week 1, Game 1, extended Week 8 and again Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1. Achilles should be season ending.

vCash

Updated for Week 17 Game Day Depth Chart. Knox finally makes his season debut and Tanner Green returns, while Orange and CMT head to the 6-game list. Don't recall hearing about their injuries so I'm wondering if one or both of those are mostly roster shenanigans to manage cap.

Things to watch in practice over the next while is whether Colq starts practicing next week when he becomes eligible. Otherwise all guys on the 6 game aren't eligible to return before playoffs (though a few can practice the final week).

A Jovan Santos-Knox (LB) - Starts his first game of the season after missing the first 14 with two 1-game stints and 2 6-game stints on the IR.
    N Tanner Green (FB) - Returns to lineup after missing 6 Games - Weeks 10-16, Games 9-14.

1-Game

6-game

N Christophe Mulumba-Tshimanga (LB) - Added to 6 Game List Week 17. Eligible to practice after Playoff Semi-Final, eligible to return Grey Cup Game.
    A Anthony Orange (DB) - Added to 6 Game List Week 17. Eligible to practice after Playoff Semi-Final, eligible to return Grey Cup Game.

A Tommie Draheim (OL) - Returned to lineup Week 15 after missing 3 games on the 6 Game List (Week 11-15), then was again placed on 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    A Trevor Harris (QB) - Added to 1 Game List Week 15. Moved to 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    N Blair Smith (LB) - Added to 6 Game List Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    A Martese Jackson (RB) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Extended Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    N Shai Ross (WR) - Added to 6 Game list Week 9, Game 8. Extended Week 16. Eligible to practice after season finale, eligible to add to Active List if Edmonton advances to the divisional finals.
    N Andrew Marshall (DE) - Added 6 Game List Week Week 12, Game 11. Extended Week 15. Eligible to practice Week 21 (October 27), eligible to add to Active List Playoff Week 1.

Last edited by bone; 10-03-2019 at 10:42 AM.

vCash

Updated for Week 17 Game Day Depth Chart. Knox finally makes his season debut and Tanner Green returns, while Orange and CMT head to the 6-game list. Don't recall hearing about their injuries so I'm wondering if one or both of those are mostly roster shenanigans to manage cap.

Things to watch in practice over the next while is whether Colq starts practicing next week when he becomes eligible. Otherwise all guys on the 6 game aren't eligible to return before playoffs (though a few can practice the final week).
    Dave Campbell reported that Orange was limited in practice this week so I'm guessing there is some validity to his injury.
    #PizStrong

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Looner View Post
    Dave Campbell reported that Orange was limited in practice this week so I'm guessing there is some validity to his injury.
    Thanks, I missed that tweet.

vCash

Thanks, I missed that tweet.
    No worries, thats why we have this forum

#PizStrong