Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: 2019 CFL Gameday Thread

vCash

Re: 2019 CFL Gameday Thread

Quote Originally Posted by glenvb View Post
    Who knows...? With Mike Reilly, never say never. But you guys have to finish ahead of us; Ottawa only has to be tied with us.
    Scarily bc could end up with same or maybe more wins than us..

And after the year they have had that’s pretty ****ing embarrassing for us..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer24 View Post
    Absolutely. I'm giving Edmonton the next game in Ottawa (I don't see Ottawa winning another this year) which would reduce their magic number to 1. I'm also hoping for the 2 game sweep of Montreal and Toronto in BC Place. When it comes to the standings the only thing that separates BC and EE is Edmonton's 2 wins against BC. Both have done well against Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto. EE is 4-1 against them and BC is 3-1. Both are winless against the rest of the league.

An Esk split in Hamilton and Ottawa and BC sweep at home would narrow what was a 10 point gap 2 weeks ago down to 4. Odds are close to insurmountable for BC to catch EE but hey if they roll into Commonwealth full of confidence on a 4 game win streak while Edmonton is stumbling along with 1 win in 6? I have no grand illusions about BC's playoff chances. I just hope that come that Thanksgiving weekend visit the game still has meaning in the playoff race.
    Flashbacks of 2011?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glenvb View Post
    Who knows...? With Mike Reilly, never say never. But you guys have to finish ahead of us; Ottawa only has to be tied with us.

If otta beats us sat that would be a 5 game losing streak the last one to the worst team in the cfl..

That **** scares me because u can see us losing ****ty games like this

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    Scarily bc could end up with same or maybe more wins than us..

And after the year they have had thatís pretty ****ing embarrassing for us..

- - - Updated - - -

Flashbacks of 2011?

- - - Updated - - -

If otta beats us sat that would be a 5 game losing streak the last one to the worst team in the cfl..

That **** scares me because u can see us losing ****ty games like this
    As much as I'd like a repeat of 2011 I think they will fall short. Things could become interesting when BC travels to Edmonton but after that game what has been Edmonton's biggest problem, inability to beat anybody other than the 3 bottom East teams and BC, will also be BC's achilles heel. BC finishes with home games versus Saskatchewan and Calgary both of whom very well will have playoff positioning and playoff home games riding on the results.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer24 View Post
    As much as I'd like a repeat of 2011 I think they will fall short. Things could become interesting when BC travels to Edmonton but after that game what has been Edmonton's biggest problem, inability to beat anybody other than the 3 bottom East teams and BC, will also be BC's achilles heel. BC finishes with home games versus Saskatchewan and Calgary both of whom very well will have playoff positioning and playoff home games riding on the results.

Ok.. I didn’t read that u had sask and cal last..

My bad..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    Ok.. I didn’t read that u had sask and cal last..

My bad..
    On the good news side out of their 5 remaining games only 1 is on the road that being the one in Edmonton. On the bad news side they have only 1 win at home with by far their worst two performances of the season being home losses against Edmonton and Saskatchewan.