Thread: Coloured to Conquer in CFL Attire!

vCash

Request Coloured to Conquer in CFL Attire!

Having been blessed with so much good fortune in life, I decided to give something back to the community last year by adding my efforts to combat the specter of cancer which continues to afflict far too many Canadians. Unlike so many other diseases whose ravages have been substantially tamed by the advances in modern medicine over the last hundred years, a cure for cancer has to this point proven elusive.

Accordingly I elected to participate in the Colour to Conquer fundraising campaign for cancer research and had my hair coloured a bright vibrant neon blue! I provided my contributors with full value for their support by keeping my hair that way well into July. I ended up as the sixth top fund raiser in Canada last year. Moreover my Rainbow Unicorn team was the #1 fund raising team.

Being part of the Advisory Cabinet for the Colour to Conquer campaign this year, I've had to redouble my efforts. I've more than retained my title as the boldest broker on Bay Street this year with an even wilder dye job.* Below are two pictures from this year with several Argonaut, Blue Bomber and other jersey shots from last year for comparison's sake. (Between my spouse and I we have about forty CFL jerseys all proudly displaying a Radically Canadian patch.)

So if you're impressed with either the commitment I've demonstrated to this cause or my unwavering dedication to Canadian football and are inclined to offer some support to my campaign, let me know by replying in this thread or sending me a PM. I'll provide you with a link through which you can make a contribution.

Thanking you in advance for your generosity! All donations go to fund the cancer research program at Princess Margaret Hospital which is one of the top five cancer research institutes in the world. Our common goal is to conquer cancer in our lifetimes.

Last edited by Foxhound; 06-19-2019 at 09:45 AM.
    Radically Canadian!

vCash

Re: Coloured to Conquer in CFL Attire!

So my Rainbow Unicorn Team was the #1 fund raising team for the second year in a row and as an individual I finished as the sixth top fund raiser in Canada out of nearly 1700 participants. I'm a bit disappointed though since I was also sixth last year and I really wanted to crack the top three. The number of participants this year was 2.5x higher than last year though so by that yardstick anyway I did better.

Radically Canadian!

vCash

Re: Coloured to Conquer in CFL Attire!

Out of my mind; back in five minutes.