Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Eskies vs RedBlacks

vCash

Re: Eskies vs RedBlacks

... I haven't used TSN on Demand in a while - wow so many ads! I've been served eight ads and I'm still not able to scroll over to 2:11

- - - Updated - - -

Okay this is not worth watching 20 ads

vCash

Another pretty cool revelation from that Lolley interview was that the D-Line told to do POWER over speed , in order to collapse the pocket and force throws from there w/o letting the QB get outside the pocket.

Little things like that, that id never even really processed before cause all i think is : D- line as quick and as fast as psbl to get sacks is almost their only goal!

So its almost like: dont even try chasing and sacking him, lets just make him uncomfortable in another way.

damn...lots to learn.
    all this stuff is very interesting to me.
    the mind behind the game.
    i really see why i like football more than hockey now, and have almost lost all my love for hockey, the structured game of football vs the changed game of hockey over the years

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Prez View Post
    ... I haven't used TSN on Demand in a while - wow so many ads! I've been served eight ads and I'm still not able to scroll over to 2:11

- - - Updated - - -

Okay this is not worth watching 20 ads
    why not ? I mean it'll feel just like you're in commonwealth

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Maas_12 View Post
    Another pretty cool revelation from that Lolley interview was that the D-Line told to do POWER over speed , in order to collapse the pocket and force throws from there w/o letting the QB get outside the pocket.

Little things like that, that id never even really processed before cause all i think is : D- line as quick and as fast as psbl to get sacks is almost their only goal!

So its almost like: dont even try chasing and sacking him, lets just make him uncomfortable in another way.

damn...lots to learn.
    all this stuff is very interesting to me.
    the mind behind the game.
    i really see why i like football more than hockey now, and have almost lost all my love for hockey, the structured game of football vs the changed game of hockey over the years
    For me there is nothing better than watching a game with a knowledgable fan as you can play arm chair coach, lots to dissect.

It's always risky to look just at the stat line and make conclusions as you dont know what the players are being asked to do. It seems the screens and runs forced us to change our pass rush method, which led to a second half shutout.
    #PizStrong