Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: 2019-20 Edmonton Oilers Season Thread - Another Year of Stockholm Syndrome

vCash

Re: 2019-20 Edmonton Oilers Season Thread - Another Year of Stockholm Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsdoorstep View Post
    Tampa has won 8 in a row. Maybe its time for that to end.
    Injuries to their roster certainly look to balance the lineups, but they should still have the advantage. Lets hope for OT to satisfy both fan bases, and whoever gets lucky in extra time takes the bonus point.

vCash
    Blog Entries

The Oilers have exorcised their demons against Boston and Toronto on the road this season. I wonder if the same thing will carry over to Tampa.
    Keep an open mind, and you never know who might walk in...

RIP Pizmo

vCash

No Stamkos, Kucherov or Cirelli for the Lightning. If there was a game to beat TB without McDavid, it's tonight.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OK14 View Post
    The Oilers have exorcised their demons against Boston and Toronto on the road this season. I wonder if the same thing will carry over to Tampa.
    They never beat them in Tampa during the 10s. But there's more than one team that can boast that I'm sure. Edmonton has won more often than not in Edmonton though, so I don't know if it's demons to exorcise as much as Tampa just being a really good team that you'd expect to win more often than not at home to a non-playoff team.

Tonight may be the closest these two rosters have been to even in at least 5 if not 10 years aided by the injury news.
    Last edited by bone; 02-13-2020 at 12:04 PM.

Steve Vale is offline Wear some golf shoes, otherwise we'll never get out of this place alive.
    Somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert
    vCash

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

vCash
    Blog Entries

Oilers come in to Carolina after playing the previous day in Florida...sans McDavid...and win. They also put up with a lot of missed calls and a Hurricanes team that was playing at home and decently rested.

First ever Oilers road game for me, and first ever Edmonton road win in person. Makes me miss living there...in summer, anyway...
    Last edited by OK14; Yesterday at 06:31 PM.
    Keep an open mind, and you never know who might walk in...

RIP Pizmo