Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: The Jason Kenney Report Card

vCash

Re: The Jason Kenney Report Card

Well Kenney did say it would have to be a catastrophe to implement shutdowns, well looks like it is here.

Kenney and Shandro have managed to make Doug Ford look like Gandhi in comparison.

vCash

Edmonton police have issued an Amber Alert for Premier Jason Kenney who is nowhere to be found. He was last seen running away in a blue truck with the bumper stickers "personal responsibility" and "Jesus is my Pandemic Response".
    Police have been scouring Kenney's favourite pipelines with tracker dogs, baiting him with samples of hydrocarbons.
    The 52 year old who has the accountability of a 5 year old, is believed to have been kidnapped or is ducking for political cover during a bad news cycle as Alberta has reported more covid cases than a province 3 times it's size.
    It is expected he will be located the moment he gets the chance to blame the federal government for something.

This alert stolen from "The Beaverton"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Well Kenney did say it would have to be a catastrophe to implement shutdowns, well looks like it is here.

Kenney and Shandro have managed to make Doug Ford look like Gandhi in comparison.
    Any thoughts about what the new restrictions will be?

I am guessing the mandatory closing of golf courses, spray parks, and bars at 10pm!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bobby View Post

I am guessing the mandatory closing of golf courses, spray parks, and bars at 10pm!
    Nail salons for sure. Way too many cases linked to nail salons. Dog Parks and playgrounds as well.
    Last edited by bone; 11-24-2020 at 03:26 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bobby View Post

9pm for the bars. Come on now

Tanning salons too. UV rays don't kill the COVID, despite what D Trump may have said.