Thread: Game Day.....

vCash

Discussion Game Day.....

Any other year....

Any other year, my family would be getting our jerseys on soon and heading over to my parents place to get ready for the start of another CFL season.

Any other year, I would be chatting or arguing with you fine folks as we get ready to embark on another 5 month adventure filled with ups and downs, joyous triumphs and heartbreaking defeats.

Any other year, I would be analyzing the Esks numbers when that bozo Big Al refs our games.

Any other year, I would be calling my brother to remind him how many Grey Cups the Esks have won compared to his Riders.

vCash

Re: Game Day.....

Quote Originally Posted by T-BONE View Post
    Any other year....

Any other year, my family would be getting our jerseys on soon and heading over to my parents place to get ready for the start of another CFL season.

Any other year, I would be chatting or arguing with you fine folks as we get ready to embark on another 5 month adventure filled with ups and downs, joyous triumphs and heartbreaking defeats.

Any other year, I would be analyzing the Esks numbers when that bozo Big Al refs our games.

Any other year, I would be calling my brother to remind him how many Grey Cups the Esks have won compared to his Riders.

Any other year, I'd be staring at the hourly forecast trying to figure out what to bring with me to the stadium, instead of watching it to determine if I can paint.

vCash

Asked my dad if he was looking forward to going to the home opener tonight with the beautiful day we’re having. Sad day indeed.

vCash

Have faith everyone, we'll be heading to the stadium again!
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

vCash

TSN has their CFL show on tonight.

vCash

Yesterday would've been a beautiful day for a game, and it figures after two years of nearly-constant subpar game day weather we finally get some sun...and there's no game to play. BAH.
    We're cheering Fight Fight Fight On Eskimos...

vCash
    Blog Entries

Getting my Esks fix by watching the 2019 ESF win over the Als...https://www.cfl.ca/live/2020/06/08/c...-mtl-esf-2019/...sigh...it's not the same but its all I've got for now.
    ôRUN THE DANG BALL!" -Leigh Anne Tuohy character from the film The Blind Side

"Next time, take a case of Pil into the huddle. If you don't get a beer, get the hell off the field!" -New special teams coach for the Riders

"When the Eskimos are out on defense it looks like there are two or three number 47s out there." -Duane Ford

"...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, I enjoy the banter though ..." -Looner