Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 361 to 376 of 376

Thread: 2021 Season

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    16,585
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    306

    Re: 2021 Season

    Cannot link it but there is a pdf of the updated double e...


    Subtle but a very nice upgrade.. seeing the removal of the black outline is very nice..

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    13,997
    vCash
    39376
    Rep Power
    2155

    Re: 2021 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    Cannot link it but there is a pdf of the updated double e...


    Subtle but a very nice upgrade.. seeing the removal of the black outline is very nice..


    I believe this logo was in use on the team's website for quite a while now (at least a year back), but not sure how extensively.
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Squamish, BC
    Posts
    16,000
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    432

    Re: 2021 Season

    Ha, that's nice, and a little retro. Inspired by the Maple Leafs' logo change, maybe
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    13,997
    vCash
    39376
    Rep Power
    2155

    Re: 2021 Season

    Reminds me of:



    and I guess we are getting renovated
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    16,585
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    306

    Re: 2021 Season

    Cfl news has the pdf on its twitter.. it’s def been out a while. As Scott is still regarded as hc but it’s a nice little docu..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by glenvb View Post
    Ha, that's nice, and a little retro. Inspired by the Maple Leafs' logo change, maybe
    Wonder how this will look on a helmet
    Our EE has been white for so long now.. will this get lost on the yellow helmet?

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Back living in Edmonton
    Posts
    9,766
    vCash
    625
    Rep Power
    541

    Re: 2021 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuk View Post
    Cfl news has the pdf on its twitter.. it’s def been out a while. As Scott is still regarded as hc but it’s a nice little docu..

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wonder how this will look on a helmet
    Our EE has been white for so long now.. will this get lost on the yellow helmet?
    The logo was Green and Gold for years, but we still used white on the helmets going back to the 1960s.

    #PizStrong

    Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

    Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    13,997
    vCash
    39376
    Rep Power
    2155

    Re: 2021 Season

    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    13,997
    vCash
    39376
    Rep Power
    2155

    Re: 2021 Season

    ...
    Hope, at the end of the day connects us all, no matter how different we are

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    16,585
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    306

    Re: 2021 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    The logo was Green and Gold for years, but we still used white on the helmets going back to the 1960s.


    I understand that Mike... there isn’t however a white version of the logo in the pdf? So I might be wrongly assuming that there won’t be a white version this time around??

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Back living in Edmonton
    Posts
    9,766
    vCash
    625
    Rep Power
    541

    Re: 2021 Season

    I have a few branding packages from the 1980s and 1990s, and none of them had the specific "helmet logo", since these were solely for marketing purposes, including business cards, letterhead, and all marketing graphics that were created
    #PizStrong

    Twitter: @56Parkies
    @EsksHistory

    Check out #ThisDayInEsksHistory on Twitter and on Facebook.

  11. #371
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,041
    vCash
    2750
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: 2021 Season

    Have a feeling with the marketing logo change and them dropping the black shadow lines that maybe they'll do the same with the jersey numbers. Go back to something more like the Moon pictures posted above.
    ----------------------
    "When you're playing good football, it's good football and if you don't have good football, then you're not really playing good football" - John Madden

  12. #372
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Spruce Grove
    Posts
    7,642
    vCash
    100
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    363

    Re: 2021 Season

    With Alberta and Ontario going back to Stage 1 restrictions...are we going to be having a season? I hate to say I doubt it and hope there is but frick...
    Once an Eskimo, ALWAYS an Eskimo.

  13. #373
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Squamish, BC
    Posts
    16,000
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    432

    Re: 2021 Season

    All depends on whether the vaccination program can suppress the virus enough. With the variants floating around, I'd say that no one really has any idea right now.
    Out of my mind; back in five minutes.

  14. #374
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    16,585
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    306

    Re: 2021 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by The Messiah View Post
    Have a feeling with the marketing logo change and them dropping the black shadow lines that maybe they'll do the same with the jersey numbers. Go back to something more like the Moon pictures posted above.
    Yes please... the drop shadow look does out in the 2000’s

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 56Parkies View Post
    I have a few branding packages from the 1980s and 1990s, and none of them had the specific "helmet logo", since these were solely for marketing purposes, including business cards, letterhead, and all marketing graphics that were created
    Ahhh ok!

  15. #375
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,041
    vCash
    2750
    Rep Power
    80

    Re: 2021 Season

    Quote Originally Posted by boydo View Post
    With Alberta and Ontario going back to Stage 1 restrictions...are we going to be having a season? I hate to say I doubt it and hope there is but frick...
    Of course we will. Kenney said Alberta will have the best summer ever. He even talked about the Stampede happening. What a time to be alive !!
    ----------------------
    "When you're playing good football, it's good football and if you don't have good football, then you're not really playing good football" - John Madden

  16. #376
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sherwood Park
    Posts
    5,039
    vCash
    2000
    Rep Power
    146

    Re: 2021 Season

    Hard to see anything happening this summer with this bullsh!t going on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •